[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki I Dream of Jeannie: Hawaiian Style
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
I Dream of Jeannie: Hawaiian Style
lanikai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 12:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-05-07 13:05, woofmutt wrote: He and his band did one number which sounded like it had been cut from an Elvis Hawaii flick,

either that, or the derivative elvis flicks contain music cut from the originals, such as Kui Lee and his friend and associate, Don Ho.
Quote:

some kid (being pushed around like a prop) wandering around Hawaii.

whooohaaa! interesting perspective....

View Profile of lanikai Send a personal message to lanikai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-04-13 1:17 pm   Permalink

I had a huge crush on Jeannie too. I was always rooting for Roger to steal her from boring Tony. Then when her brunette twin sister came on the show I wanted her not Jeannie! Always attracted to the "bad" girls I guess

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-13 2:35 pm   Permalink

mmmmmm..... brunettes...

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nightmaretony
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-18 8:38 pm   Permalink

And for fun, Bill Daily is up for a new comedy horror movie called Horrorween. www.horrorween.com

Am hoping he is down to earth and not a stuck up actor type. So far, everyone else I met involved has been absolutely the sweetest people. this is going to be FUN.

View Profile of Nightmaretony Send a personal message to Nightmaretony  Email Nightmaretony Goto the website of Nightmaretony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-12 11:30 am   Permalink

Sabu's download links are no longer active, but I Dream of Jeannie episodes are now showing up for free viewing over on hulu.com, the new NBC-Fox site. The one he mentions, episode 64, "The Second Greatest Con Artist in the World" is there. Right now, only parts of seasons 2 and 3 are there, but maybe the rest will trickle in over time. The site is pretty cool, by the way. Nice to have all these shows available on demand for free.

I Dream of Jeannie episodes are here.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-12 6:36 pm   Permalink

Hulu dosent have this episode so here is the link to the first of 3 episodes titled Battle of Waikiki in the third episode there is a tiki lamp on the hotel rooms nightstand. Don Ho performs at Duke Kahanamokus and plenty of beach shots which looks like it was filmed by Fort Derussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyl69nb2o

[ This Message was edited by: Mongoloid 2009-03-12 18:39 ]

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-23 2:02 pm   Permalink

I just stumbled on the IDOJ episodes that youtube has up now. Good thing is, the quality is very good. Here are links to the three episodes mentioned in this thread:

The Greatest Con Artist In The World (season 3, episode 64)

Jeannie Goes To Honolulu (season 3, episode 75)

The Battle Of Waikiki (season 3, episode 76)

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation