FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island: Special Tiki Central-only Sneak Preview Party April 20th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Forbidden Island: Special Tiki Central-only Sneak Preview Party April 20th
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-04-03 2:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-03 13:42, princessP wrote:

I am going to see Rob Zombie that evening, I will be bye later that evening.

Gee, I wonder what drink you'll be having at the Forbidden Island? See you there!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-04 5:12 pm   Permalink

I'll be there.

(pending and notwithstanding certain conditions pertaining to possible re-purposed time allocation and/or physical presence requirements subject to anticipated vocational and/or paternal commitments)

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AquaZombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 2:21 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Goddess and I will be there and probably with Baby Doe since Otto(MY NEIGHBOR) will be out of town on business that one day. While at the Tiki Room in D-land last weekend I kept thinking about FI, since I had something to look forward to (always a bummer to say goodbye to the Tiki Room). Aloha.
ps remember to forward me a press release I can send out in my T'ville newsletter, people have been asking about the grand opening date which I assume is still the 22nd, if so I'll announce it at my showing of "Forbidden Planet" next week

View Profile of AquaZombie Send a personal message to AquaZombie  Email AquaZombie Goto the website of AquaZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 2:27 pm   Permalink

this place sounds like it will be awesome....I can already sense that you folks have the right attitude about it. The decor sounds fabulous....unfortunately, due to my current work load, I can't make the opening, however, I will remain here, always ready to be judgemental and critical at a moments notice!!......looking forward to pics of the festivities!! best of luck with the opening...i'll get out there when I can.

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 10:14 am   Permalink

In attendance indeed!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 9:11 pm   Permalink

More teaser-

pics needed!!

Arrrrr!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 10:03 pm   Permalink

I'll give it my best shot!
If I don't make it Thursday... I'll see ya on Saturday.
Aloha,

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LandlubbingRod

Posted: 2006-04-11 10:55 pm   Permalink

If I can find
1. A baby sitter
2. A designated driver (or mass transit to San Jose)

I will stir into the mix.

View Profile of LandlubbingRod Send a personal message to LandlubbingRod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-12 01:21 am   Permalink

Tikiboy will stroll on over after work at about 9 pm.

View Profile of tikiboy Send a personal message to tikiboy  Email tikiboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-12 07:55 am   Permalink

What Would Jab Do?
Have a pre-party at his house!! YA!
Just kiddding.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2006-04-12 10:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-12 07:55, Unga Bunga wrote:
What Would Jab Do?
Have a pre-party at his house!! YA!
Just kiddding.

A splendid idea! I would love to throw one that night but I have to work during the day. However if anyone is staying for the following weekend how about a Saturday afternoon BBQ and possible beach party (if the weather is nice)? I live right across from the Alameda beach. Friday night is out because I'm going to see Billy Childish in San Francisco.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2006-04-12 10:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-11 22:55, LandlubbingRod wrote:
If I can find
1. A baby sitter
2. A designated driver (or mass transit to San Jose)

I will stir into the mix.

Mass transit would be difficult, if not impossible. There is a train from Jack London Square (a short taxi ride to Alameda) to San Jose but the last one leaves JLS at 7:35PM. BART to Fremont is possible but then you would have to take a bus. Good luck on finding a driver, and babysitter.

hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-12 1:55 pm   Permalink

come on already, im dying to drink! hmph! I hate waiting stupid slow days.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-13 01:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-31 10:28, mrsmiley wrote:
That is Emeryville Vic's Even Thirsty Thursday night; my favorite night to hang out with the bartender, Roberto. Hmm, decisions, decisions. Count me in as a slight possibility!

I vote a commando raid to free Roberto and bring him too!!!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-13 01:29 am   Permalink

And yes, I know you were kidding. I was too, sort of.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation