FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island: Special Tiki Central-only Sneak Preview Party April 20th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Forbidden Island: Special Tiki Central-only Sneak Preview Party April 20th
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 2:38 pm   Permalink

wow what a great time!! we had a blast! if you couldn't make it last nite make sure you go on saturday. you will not be disappointed! the place is absolutely beautiful and the drinks are hands down the best that you'll get in northern california!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
limptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 2:57 pm   Permalink

Loved the bar, drinks, people, Ohana Hut and happy that Alameda has an official Fez safe zone for Mai Tai. Thanks to the Jab for the tour and to cleen for the "ninjapants" demo.

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 3:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-21 14:20, mig wrote:
Me very, very happy. Lots of photos coming soon.

I think this is the most useless post I've ever made.

Hahahaha. I don't know about that. I'm glad you're happy.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 4:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-21 14:15, suzanne wrote:
This is my link to photos from last night: http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=710211145641708822/l=93213194/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Can't view your pictures. Snapfish requires me to register first. Not gonna do that!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 01:17 am   Permalink

My God, that is the most amazing collections of rums I've ever seen. It's like some one started serving out of a BevMo! I need to get my ass up to the bay area!

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 7:17 pm   Permalink

AWESOME!!
I have never seen such an awesome transformation. From a dive bar to the Jewel of Alameda. Thanks Mano, Conga Mike, Martiki and all the people behind the scenes for such a beautiful place. Everything about Forbidden Island is Truly Authentic Tiki.

Thanks to The Jab too!

Preview of Chongolio's Ohana Hut

The Jab's Swank Pad

The Beautiful Peopul, The Beautiful Peopul, you too Mike!

Chongolio's Ride

Inside FI

Booty Shake

Da' Hula Hula

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2006-04-22 21:38 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 8:25 pm   Permalink

get back here you hethens. there plenty more rum to go around.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 2:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-22 19:17, Jungle Trader wrote:

The Beautiful Peopul, The Beautiful Peopul, you too Mike!

I'm sniffin' the Cask 23!! That stuff smells even more heavenly than it tastes!

Forbidden Island has CASK 23 shots- go there and experience! (unless you can afford a $300 bottle of rum)

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 5:29 pm   Permalink

Uh yeah, now I remember D Hat handing me a shot of that Cask 23. 15 clams a shot. All I could do was sip it carefully. But, you're right TikiHula, it was very good. And I might've been a naughty boy, cuz I'm just now remembering the naughty things I did.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 7:03 pm   Permalink

Okay, Humuhumu has been getting onto me about not posting my pics yet, so here goes! These are from the Tiki Central preview party on Thursday April 20th:

Randy vs. Randy

Hello, Hello, Hello...

They came from the land down under! (I never had a chance to chat with them either - dohhh!!!)

Randy touches my fugu.

Do you know how to whistle? Just put your lips together, and blow.

I'll have what she's having!!!

"That last drink tasted like warm apple pie!"

Who's gonna give me a high five? C'mon, high five!!!

Dancing madness!

HulaHula actually exclaims "I think I've actually had too much to drink!!!"

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 8:25 pm   Permalink

You guys are the best!! Mahalo for being patient with a new cocktail waitress! See you all again on Wednesday.

~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-04-25 08:01 am   Permalink

the forbidden island is soooo beautiful; everyone involved should be awful proud! you can tell that it truly is a labor of love because of it's cool ohana vibe! i had a great time, the drinks were all incredible and super tasty!!!

russell and hubert really loved all the tunes on the juke box...

best of luck, and i can't wait to come back!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 08:37 am   Permalink

what a gorgous waitress you have there but I may be a lil biased......looks like everyone had a great time....I know my first stop next time I am north

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 09:11 am   Permalink

I cant' wait to get down there and see it in person!
Looks Amazing!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 10:01 am   Permalink

Haole'akamai is awesome! Smiling and gracious in all situations -- even when there's an hour long line right outside the door waiting to get in. .

Greeting everyone with a friendly Aloha. I love the wonderful matching accoutrements! Truly a wonderful server and hostess. It will be your pleasure to meet the now famous Haole'akamai

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation