FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
tikisobayli
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 05:24 am   Permalink

This all seems pretty par for the course when it comes to the way Hale Tiki ran. Delay and more delay. Soory for the loss of a tiki establishment.

View Profile of tikisobayli Send a personal message to tikisobayli  Email tikisobayli Goto the website of tikisobayli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-12 12:44 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

Lots of loose ends that must be tied up when closing a business.

Everything is out of the 660 Broad Street address now. I have a large group of items that will be listed on my website soon.

Also, I might be making a trip out to the West Coast this coming week. I most likely will be headed to Seattle then down the West Coast. Then stops in Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco and L.A. is in the trips plans as well. Over to Las Vegas and then a mad sprint across the South back to home. I will have a pretty good list of items for sale posted this weekend. If you buy some items, and live along the way, I will deliver it.

Mahalo,

Brad

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-13 3:29 pm   Permalink

Due to tech problems, no list this weekend. But one is coming soon. I will be on the West coast and be carring extra loot with me. Maybe someone can meet me for a drink at the Tiki Ti?

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-13 3:44 pm   Permalink

i'd be happy to meet you when you get to vegas.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-14 9:38 pm   Permalink

brad gimme a shout when you're n LA - I may take some nautical crap off your hands

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 8:42 pm   Permalink

Brad,
I'd like to see what you still have when you make it to Vegas. Let me know.

-TikiPug

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 9:09 pm   Permalink

aloha brad, i'm in sacramento and would like to meet you. bullet

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 03:12 am   Permalink

Just noticed that the Hale Tiki Liquidation sale is now on... Thought that I would bump up this post & let everyone know.

Hale Tiki Sale

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 06:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-18 03:12, Tikisgrl wrote:
Just noticed that the Hale Tiki Liquidation sale is now on... Thought that I would bump up this post & let everyone know.

Hale Tiki Sale

Tikisgrl

I'd happened to look at the site yesterday for the first time, and it wasn't up then. I decided to buy one of the mugs to add to the collection. I'd like some of the other stuff (that tapa box would make a great lamp with a little work) but $50 is a little more than I'd like to spend.

Anyway, there's some good stuff there.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-18 09:13 am   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

The site is up and it will updated as more items are arranged and found (big pile of junk at my house).

Mahalo,

Brad

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-19 06:33 am   Permalink

People seem to like the mugs.

Brad

Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 8:00 pm   Permalink

A lot of us missed out on the mugs the first time around, so getting a second change at them is nice.

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T Bone
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-21 11:49 am   Permalink

Hey Brad! This is Tony from the Luau in Seattle. Thanks for coming by the restaurant during your trip. It was fun hanging out with you guys. Still looking for that perfect place to hang the gope boards I bought, but they will be up soon. I hope all is well & I'll probably be buying some more stuff from your website.
Cheers!
Tony

View Profile of T Bone Send a personal message to T Bone  Email T Bone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-22 4:18 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tony,

What is the address and phone number for the Luau Room? I have posted a picture that JOn took of me at the bar on my myspace page. I wanted to put the address, website, or phone number on there with it.

Mahalo,

Brad

T Bone
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-24 01:28 am   Permalink

Brad-
The Luau info is the following:
Luau Polynesian Lounge
2253 N. 56th St.
Seattle,Wa 98103
(206)633-LUAU
www.luaupolynesianlounge.com
I'll check out the picture on myspace and leave a comment!
Aloha!
Tony

View Profile of T Bone Send a personal message to T Bone  Email T Bone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation