FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-24 4:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

We have reduced a few prices to put it more in line with what we think can move the stuff.

Please check it out and send me offers as well. Everything in life is a negotiation.

We will be listing more iteems on there soon too. I will post again as soon as the other items go on. Most of those will be framed pictures and such. Also we have a few Trader Vics Rum Kegs, Scorpion bowls, and asorted mugs.

Mahalo,

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-25 8:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

All orders that have been received as of today will be shipped as soon as the United States Postal Service delivers the Priority Mail Boxes to me. I found out that you cannot get them at the psot office in quanity anymore. You must order them off of the USPS website.

Look for your orders to arrive this coming week sometime,

Mahalo,

Brad

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-26 12:12 am   Permalink

Vu Jade!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-29 10:09 am   Permalink

Just ordered one of the mugs! It's a shame I never got the see the place, but I'm happy to be able to at least get a little piece of the Hale.

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-29 11:37 am   Permalink

GROG never got to see Hale either. Alot of people told
GROG he should go to Hale, but GROG never had the chance.
People still tell GROG to go to Hale but, GROG always
tell them it has been shut down.(They give GROG funny
look for some reason.) They also tell GROG to go-f**k-
GROGself.GROG not sure if they mean GROG should masturbate,
but it sure is nice so many people are considerate of GROG's
well-being.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-02 7:28 pm   Permalink

Masturbation is self improvement

FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-02 7:45 pm   Permalink

LOL... no matter what the situation, Brad, you always gots that Great outlook. Spank on, Brothas!!

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-04 3:27 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

I will be sending out all the mugs orders this week coming. I have been waiting for the U.S. Postal Service to send me the Priority Mail boxes to ship them in. The USPS requires you to order them online now and they will not give them out in quantity at the office anymore.

I received an e-mail from them about a week ago saying that my order had been shipped but as of today (Friday, AUG 4th) they have not arrived. If they are not here by close of business Nonday, I will gather up boxes on my own and ship them anyway.

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

As far as more items for sale goes, I will be putting more items on very soon. Pictures, odds and ends, and such.

Mahalo,

Brad

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-09 6:35 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

The boxes have arrived! I will have all the orders in the mail by this Monday (August 14th).

Thanks for your understanding on this but it is the snail mail (pun intended) that has held me up.

Please post here when you get your items if you wanrt.

Mahalo,

Brad

TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-19 7:19 pm   Permalink

Hi Brad,

Any update on the mug shipments? Did they ship out yet?

Thanks man!

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-21 3:45 pm   Permalink

Just got my mug. It's a beaut! Thanks Brad.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-23 11:09 am   Permalink

I just opened it today. The photos don't do it justice. I'm happy to own a Basement Kahuna mug design.

Brad even threw in a handful of Hale Tiki swizzle sticks. A nice bonus, indeed.
Thanks Brad.

BTW, the used of the Priority Mail shoe box is very clever. Just the right size for mug mailing.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-23 7:13 pm   Permalink

I recieved mine in the last couple days too (I wasn't home, so I'm not sure exactly when it arrived)! It's great! I love the design, and I'm happy to be able add one to my collection. The added bonus was the Hale Tiki swizzle sticks! It was unexpected and REALLY appreciated, as they are very nice!

Thanks again Brad!

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-23 7:41 pm   Permalink

Firstly I would like to say mahalo to Brad for being a super nice guy and setting me up with some real tiki treasures. Savage Patty and I drove to Augusta and picked up a 7' Hale Tiki carved logo pole that is awesome in person. The pics do not do them justice. We also got a couple of glass floats a real New Guinea mask some matting a case of vintage coconut mugs and more. On top of that we heard some great stories of the bar building and late night goings on and then he took us to a great place for lunch. I'm sorry that I never made it there when it was open but you know I'll give this stuff a great home. Whoever is interested he still has a bunch of great stuff left. Thanks again Brad.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-24 1:09 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

I am happy to haer that the items are hitting the mark. Please feel free to visit the
www.haletiki.net web site and see what we have left. Some new items will be posted soon too.

I have found the wait for the "Shoe box" size Priority Mail Boxes wortn the wait. They are just the right size to ship one or two mugs and they have self-adhesive on bothe ends. It is nice to eliminate the need for tape.

I am glad that you all like the swizzle sticks too. I was very proud of them. Just so you all know (now that the "cat" is out of the bag) I will be throwing in a handful of out swizzles with each mug order. Its the least I can do.

Thanks again for all of your support and just to let you all know. I only have a few mugs left to purchase and then they are gone forever.

Mahalo,

Brad

brad.owens@lycos.com
www.haletiki.net

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation