FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-03 2:40 pm   Permalink

Aloha Gang,

Apologies go out to all that are still waiting. I have gotten a job with the U.S. State Department and have been out of town for training for a while. I am in town for the weekend and back in D.C. this Tuesday.

I have made arrangments for the remaining shipments to be sent out this week. Some of the orders have been sitting on my e-mail q for a couple of weeks and a few of the orders (about six) have been boxed and ready I just had short notice to be in D.C.

I am sorry for the problems, thanks for you support. If you have not gotten your orders by this Sat then please e-mail Julee Bode at
jsbode@bellsouth.net

She will be handling the shipping for the orders that have already came in.

Due to the fact that I will not be in town (or the country for that matter) very much for the next six months to a year I am ceasing the sale of anymore of the left over Hale Tiki items.

So, after tonight the website will not have the option to buy the items. If you see something on there that you just MUST have drrop Julee a line and she will be able to confirm if its available or not.

If I am in town for the Hukilau I will try to bring what is left there to try to sell it.

Thanks again for all of the support you all have shown me over the past four years.

Mahalo,

Brad Owens
221 8th Street
Augusta, GA 30901

706-722-3843

brad.owens@lycos.com

P.S. Is there anyone on here from the D.C. area that knows where to get a decent dring in the D.C. Metro area? If so, drop me a line so we can meet for a drink.

Brad

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-03 11:11 pm   Permalink

Aloha Brad!

Wonderful to hear you're headed our way!

Well, it's not DC, but just a short hop north- Mike (OakTiki) and my Lounge of the Seven Pleasures in Maryland would be honored to have you out. The LOT7P having benefited mightily from your (and Hale Tiki's) generousity once upon a time, it's the VERY least we can do! You'll find drinks similar to this await you-

Just drop me a pm and we'll work out a when.

You'll also want to check out the MD/DC/VA Tikiphiles at
http://www.marylanddctiki.com/ - particularly the message board section of the site - http://marylanddctiki.proboards2.com/ . You'll find a whole tribe of us, since you'll be washing up on our shores!

And Mike and I are headed to Hukilau, so we'll see you there if not before!

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-04 1:08 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear that you checked back in, Brad.
Sounds like we're all likely to get ours before the 20 day limit with Paypal is up.
Hope so!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 03:09 am   Permalink

Darn it! I just saw this thread, sorry to see Hale Tiki go! As I've posted before on TC the F&B biz is a toughie.....

I'm also sad that I never got one of those cool BK designed mugs. I was originally promissed one when I sent you those 3 masks before you opened way back when, but never received one (nor anything else). I wonder whatever happened to those carvings...........well if they are still around could you please ask your friend Julee to return them to me or (better yet) if they are no longer about, to send me a Hale Tiki mug & swizzels.

My address is:
Carl Mott
1608 Von Phister St.
Back Apt.
Key West, FL 33040

THANX!

[ This Message was edited by: Rattiki 2006-09-05 03:41 ]

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-05 3:19 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the update Brad! I'll look for the package this week.

Good luck in your new job!

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 11:06 am   Permalink

Just got my mug and a handfull 'o drink skewers this morning! MANY thanks!! Best of luck with the new job!

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 1:06 pm   Permalink

Got mine today. Mahalo!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 3:14 pm   Permalink

Received my mug (beautiful!) and a fistful of stirrers today. Best of luck, Brad... maybe some tiki diplomacy at the State Department can make the world a little better!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 4:26 pm   Permalink

Mugs and Swizzles received today many thanks!!! I am truly excited to add these to my collection. Good luck with your new job!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 4:26 pm   Permalink

Oops too enthusiastic on the submit button sorry :0(

Tikisgrl

[ This Message was edited by: Tikisgrl 2006-09-07 16:27 ]

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 5:40 pm   Permalink

Brad,

Mahalo for the mug and the extra bonus items. Good luck in D.C.

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-TONGA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 5:58 pm   Permalink

Rum Balls wrote:
Quote:
......maybe some tiki diplomacy at the State Department can make the world a little better!

Speaking of Tiki diplomacy......

View Profile of TIKI-TONGA Send a personal message to TIKI-TONGA  Email TIKI-TONGA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-07 6:10 pm   Permalink

My mug arrived today with a bunch of tiki swizzle/spears! Thanks Brad, you rock!

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 6:24 pm   Permalink

ditto. mug arrived today. mahalo for the swizzle sticks, brad.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 11:12 am   Permalink

My order arrived... thanks again, Brad, for making these available.
The blue glaze is really deep in color, it's terrific.

Mahalo! And feel free to check out the DC/MD/VA Tikiphiles boards once you're up here.

Cheers,
Rupe

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation