FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Denver Ohana-Happenings & Info
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Denver Ohana-Happenings & Info
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-03 11:13 am   Permalink

Damn,8/05/06 the Tiki Finks are off to Valley Ho in Scottsdale for the TC Trader Vic's dealio.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-04 4:55 pm   Permalink

Both your lovely lady and you will be missed, but I hope you two have a most excellent time!

View Profile of Eleio the fleet Send a personal message to Eleio the fleet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-el
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-05 06:36 am   Permalink

i found the thread again! i lost it there for a moment...

Once again I'm lame i double booked my self for the party on the 1st sorry guys i hope all went great... well take it easy

View Profile of tiki-el Send a personal message to tiki-el  Email tiki-el     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 12:14 am   Permalink

Aloha folks!

Just thought I'd throw up a couple of photos from the party.

Daytime, before guests began arriving.

Wilbur

Lesson learned-Don't take flash photos from behind the bar. Can you spot the TC'ers?

Darkness!

Worshippers of the volcano

Mahalo!

[ This Message was edited by: Eleio the fleet 2006-07-06 00:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Eleio the fleet 2006-07-06 08:05 ]

View Profile of Eleio the fleet Send a personal message to Eleio the fleet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ScottyTiki

Posted: 2006-07-06 3:28 pm   Permalink

Eleio,

It was great to meet yourself, Barb, Tiki Fink and everyone else. You really outdid yourselves with the food, drinks and amazing decor.

Mahalo for the good time.

-Scott

View Profile of ScottyTiki Send a personal message to ScottyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 7:48 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo 2006-09-17 12:55 ]

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 11:37 pm   Permalink

Aloha Scotty and Zulu!

I'm glad that both of you enjoyed the party and I hope to get the CD back to you when you stop by the second party. No pressure . If not, just PM me with your address and I'll make sure you get it back.

Zulu, I'm glad your journey went well and I look forward to serving both your lovely wife and yourself at my humble bar. Regarding the second party, please let me know if you intend to publish another newsletter prior. If so, I'd like to send you a copy of the invite and some other specifics. If not, would you mind bringing a few paper copies to the party? Though some guests may not be interested in digging further into this world, if the last party was an indication, there'll be a few who'll definitely be interested in picking up a copy.

Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 11:48 am   Permalink

Aloha folks!

Couple of quick questions.

-One facet of Fink's party that really blew my wife and I away was the live entertainment. I'd also like to incorporate some form of live performance into the next party and am wondering if anyone out there knows someone who'd be willing to perform for a bit. It could be anything from bongo playing to hula dancing, so long as there is a tiki connection. However, because of the financial investment in these parties, my friends and I really only have drinks, food and friendship to offer as compensation. Tip jars or a pass the hat would be acceptable, with advanced notice.

-Do we have a graphic artist in our midst? I'm working on a tiki themed activity for September and may be interested in featuring the work of a local artist.

Please let me know if you have any info on either of these.

Mahalo!

bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 12:02 pm   Permalink

I do graphics--have a LOT of tiki-style photoshop projects in my repertoire

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-09 11:50 pm   Permalink

Aloha everyone!

Just a reminder to log into TC from time to time.

You never know when someone has sent you a PM.

Also, if you prefer that all conversations be kept on the open forum, please make the sender of a PM message aware of this.

Mahalo!

ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-10 12:23 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo 2006-09-17 12:56 ]

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-10 08:33 am   Permalink

No worries.

The intent of my post was to avoid sending folks double messages.

Apologies if this appeared otherwise.

Mahalo

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-10 11:03 am   Permalink

D DDDDD d D d d Dang ...

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 10:57 am   Permalink

Just in case some of you don't have a My Space page there is an announcement from Tiki Boyd's. There will be a Tiki Boyd's night at The Old Curtis Street Bar tonight
7/11/2006 starting at 9:00pm with guest bartender Melon from Tiki Boyds.

I may or may not be there. Haven't decided yet. If anyone else is going I probably will for an hour or so.

T.F.

Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 5:03 pm   Permalink

Sorry man,

I'd join you, but I've got things to do tonight.

Thanks for the heads up!

Mahalo!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation