FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2nd Annual Gala-Tiki at DvA Gallery!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
2nd Annual Gala-Tiki at DvA Gallery!
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 12:58 pm   Permalink

Yes it's that time of year again! DvA Gallery is having it's 2nd Anniversary Saturday, June 17th and we are celebrating with another tiki party and show! We have another great line-up of artist and some new one-of-a-kind collectable mugs by our friends at Tiki Farm which are going to be hand painted by your favorite artists. As always, DvA Gallery events are free, open to the public and kid friendly. Food and appitizers will be provided and LIVE music by The Cocktail Preachers. Hope to see you all there! www.dvagallery.com

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-04-19 13:01 ]

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-04-19 14:01 ]

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 9:36 pm   Permalink

Currently working on some great stuff for the show... can't wait!

Midwest tiki represent!

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2006-04-19 21:39 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jet Sterling
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-20 11:06 am   Permalink

Definitely hope to make it to this. Sounds like a great time-

View Profile of Jet Sterling Send a personal message to Jet Sterling  Email Jet Sterling Goto the website of Jet Sterling     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 11:27 am   Permalink

Like Dave says - midwest Tiki must represent!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 12:22 pm   Permalink

..last year was a blast!!.....this year will be even better!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-16 9:47 pm   Permalink

ill be there again this year....great time last time, and wonderful art!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 11:27 am   Permalink

I just got my first custom mug back from The Girls Productions (Amanda Visell & Michelle Valigura)

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 10:41 am   Permalink

That's one Sweet Mug! The suit even appears to be cloth!

[ This Message was edited by: BambooLodge 2006-05-19 10:44 ]

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 10:46 am   Permalink

Yea. It's all handmade. She also used flocking for the jacket and tie. Ever now and then Amanda will use flocking in her paintings and they look amazing. She did a great one for my Werewold Bongo Party Show. http://www.dvagallery.com/oct05.htm

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 11:10 am   Permalink

anyone intersted in getting the midwest ohana together and coordinate meeting up for drinks before /during/ or after the show?? might be a good way to force some of you lazey fuckers around here out and away from your solitary existence behind the computer moniter combing ebay for tiki items all day......LOL

any thoughts, critiszms, insults....etc..

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 11:04 am   Permalink

I just opened up Mr. G.'s package this morning and found this AMAZING mug inside.

DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-01 11:45 am   Permalink

Just got this image from Flounder for the show and thought I'd share.

Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-01 11:59 am   Permalink

Very nice. I'm looking forward to the show!

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 9:17 pm   Permalink

I have had some people asking about the artists showing in the Tiki Show and just wanted to let those of you who didn't know, that there are still a couple pieces available from last years show. Things have been moving in the last couple weeks so here's your chance. Here is the link. Cheers,
http://www.dvagallery.com/tiki_party.htm

Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 2:59 pm   Permalink

This may seem like the geekiest question in the world, but I am neither urban, nor a regular "art" guy. What would be appropriate attire for this event, I don't want to show up in a tux if everyone is wearing aloha shirts and shorts, or vice-versa?

Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation