FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Another Round of Savage Renewal!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Another Round of Savage Renewal!
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 8:53 pm   Permalink

I tacked mine on to an existing post in the Marketplace.
www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=17007&forum=12&start=last&1

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thomas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 02:25 am   Permalink

My Savage Renewal contribution has a bit of an armchair quality to it, but it does contain some lovely writing. Not mine, though -- I quote a nice passage. And it does resurrect a thread that had been dormant for a while:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=651&forum=1&vpost=229943

View Profile of Thomas Send a personal message to Thomas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 2:55 pm   Permalink

There are so many great Savage Renewal posts, it's making my head swim! Remember, you don't have to have a massive collection or a lot of tiki trivia in your noggin to participate -- all you have to have is a love for tiki and a bit of curiosity.

Today's the last scheduled day -- all usernames, from A to Z, are invited to add a Savage Renewal post. Thanks so much to everyone who has taken a moment so far to contribute.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 01:01 am   Permalink

I know that it's now the day after the "deadline", but I started putting this together BEFORE midnite, so technically, I think I still qualify!

Anyway, here's my post:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=19359&forum=5&start=last&0#fresh

It's about my WITCO pieces that I've never been able to track down the origins of. (Is that proper grammar?)

Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation