FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food passion fruit syrup vs. passion fruit juice
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
passion fruit syrup vs. passion fruit juice
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-06 1:53 pm   Permalink

Whoops. Should have re-read that. Yeah. DON'T add the sugar until you reduce. It takes forever if you add the sugar first. Thanks, Scott!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-11-13 10:41 pm   Permalink

The Vallarta hispanic supermarket chain in Southern California carries Goya frozen Passion Fruit pulp. (in the frozen food section) I mixed it 50/50 with simple sugar syrup and it's very tasty. I don't know the TV "old recipe" so I can't really compare it with anything.

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thePorpoise
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-02 9:30 pm   Permalink

just got the most delicious passion fruit syrup that my wife brought back from Asia: its made by Kablon Farms in the Philippines, they actually call it "passionfruit concentrate." The sole ingredients are passionfruit puree and sugar. Tastes like somebody grafted sugar cane and passionfruit vine and then tapped it straight into the bottle.

View Profile of thePorpoise Send a personal message to thePorpoise  Email thePorpoise     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation