FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Sam's Seafood Last Hurrah Crab Crawl 5/22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Sam's Seafood Last Hurrah Crab Crawl 5/22
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 11:11 pm   Permalink

Coincidentally it looks like I am going to be in Huntington Beach for work all that day! I am done there at 5 so no point in going back home. It looks like I'll be at Sam's early. I may already be drunk by the time the rest of you show up.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 11:32 pm   Permalink

Can't make it on time for the crabs, but will do my best to make it later in the evening for a drink.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 12:59 am   Permalink

I hope to see you Frank.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-19 10:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-18 23:11, PiPhiRho wrote:
Coincidentally it looks like I am going to be in Huntington Beach for work all that day! I am done there at 5 so no point in going back home. It looks like I'll be at Sam's early. I may already be drunk by the time the rest of you show up.

We can't have you drinkin' alone! I'll try to get there early too!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 12:26 pm   Permalink

I can't make any guarantees, but add The Good Doctor and Pandora to the list, just in case!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-19 1:05 pm   Permalink

DON'T FORGET: If you are planning on attending and your name is not on the list please PM me by Friday, May 19th

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 1:16 pm   Permalink

I am there!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 1:37 pm   Permalink

Go ahead and add Tikibelle to my count.

Thanks!

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-19 3:37 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-05-21 20:04 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-20 08:31 am   Permalink

Last night WooHoo and I went to Sam's to meet Sabu for a drink...Three hours later we were still there enjoying the company of Bosko and his family, then Stentiki, his lovely wife and their two fun friends and other TCers. Can't wait to get crabs one last time!!! Tommy is looking forward to our little gathering...

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2006-05-20 08:32 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-20 09:00 am   Permalink

What a nice surprise running into Sabu, Soccer and Woohoo last night. It appears we all had the same idea - enjoy Sam's as much as we can while it lasts.

Tina and I were pretty melancholy last night as we said goodnight to Tommy and we walked out to the dark empty parking lot. We thought of all those memories in the Hidden Village that Sam's played host to over the years - weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and other family events.

All those family memories.

The place is a true treasure and it just doesn't seem fair that it would close down after so many years.

Well, at least we send the place out in a blaze of tiki torches.

Please reserve 2 spots for us for the "Sam's Last Supper."

Arty

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki 2006-05-20 09:01 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-20 9:57 pm   Permalink

The Mrs. and I will be showing up Monday night! We might not make it right on time, but we'll be there as soon as we can! WooHoo, add us to the list!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-21 5:39 pm   Permalink

Take us off the list for tomorrow night unless you all want pink-eye!

Guess we'll never get to get crabs with you all! Sniff! Not meant to be!

We'll see you on Saturday!

C-yas

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-21 8:04 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-05-22 16:26 ]

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-22 09:52 am   Permalink

ARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation