FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » Kirby's Art (paintings}Slingin paint again "KonTiki"pg8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Kirby's Art (paintings}Slingin paint again "KonTiki"pg8
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 3:34 pm   Permalink

Already got the space and mount ready. F - in SWEET right next to my Prayin for 7 S canvas .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 6:38 pm   Permalink

Ooooooohhh! That's right up my alley! I REALLY like this one Kirby. You are a wild man!

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 7:11 pm   Permalink

That little guy's got a sinister side. Ona n' Moki bettah watch out!

See ya Saturday!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
painting

Posted: 2006-09-25 03:58 am   Permalink

"There's an amazing website that makes oil painting from photo:
www.paintyourlife.com

It turns your picture to painting. There are beautiful samples online.

You only need to pay a 20% down payment and after a week you can see your own oil portrait online.

You can then ask for modifications if you want. I''ve ordered a painting for my wife for our anniversary and she just loved it."

View Profile of painting Send a personal message to painting  Goto the website of painting     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 09:12 am   Permalink

re: " painting"

This is a forum for artists and people who appreciate art. The thread u posted your advertisement on is for comments about Kirby's paintings, not ads or SPAM.
Thanks, ST

edited for spelling correction.

[ This Message was edited by: sneakytiki 2006-09-26 11:44 ]

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-26 12:04 am   Permalink

Hey Kirby!
great hangin with you at the Tikis and Terrors2 show! It was great seeing Babytangs in person!Can't wait for the next event so I can rock your pendant! You're a great guy and artist! Keep it up man! What's up with that post about paint your life? Went and checked out their site...Your site is better,and Much more Tiki than theirs! Anyways, hope to see you at some upcoming gigs! Any scoop on the Spooky Luau? And also, get to more painting man, always a pleasure to see what your crazy mind sets to canvas or wood!Now mush!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2006-09-26 09:15 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-26 10:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-25 09:12, Sneakytiki wrote:
re: " painting"

This is a forum for atists and people who appreciate art. The thread u posted your advertisement on is for comments about Kirby's paintings, not ads or SPAM.
Thanks, ST

you're a lot more diplomatic than me, st. i sent that guy a pm calling him an a-hole.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-26 12:39 pm   Permalink

That must be a form-letter you send out. The only PM you sent GROG called GROG an a-hole, too.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-12 4:02 pm   Permalink

This is my newest painting im callin it skullyvalcano for now, it comes with a skullpendent...
12x24 acrylic on canvas

here is the lil skull pendent

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-12 5:23 pm   Permalink

Looks great man

"Painting" is spam. They have programmes that set up usernames on forums and post spam automatically.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-12 7:19 pm   Permalink

Kirby, I wish those skull tikis were larger, like regular skull size. The small one looked great.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 07:26 am   Permalink

I really dig your work kirby! The color useage in all of your works is great!

View Profile of hala_kahiki Send a personal message to hala_kahiki  Email hala_kahiki Goto the website of hala_kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 09:13 am   Permalink

hells yes brother! beauty!

are you headed to figure drawing tonight? i may be there - gotta see but maybe i'll see you!
ALOOOHA!

hey that tiki you gave me swings from my rear view mirror next to my benzart and some pukas!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 4:56 pm   Permalink

thanks guys..kooche i dont think i can make it but mabey wednesday...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 5:26 pm   Permalink

Kirby,
It was great seeing this one in person at the Tonga Hut. It's one of your strongest paintings. Are you gonna do anymore with an attached "tiki head"? I think it would be a unique and cool series: paintings with matching pendants!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation