FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Kirby's Art (paintings}Slingin paint again "KonTiki"pg8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Kirby's Art (paintings}Slingin paint again "KonTiki"pg8
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 5:56 pm   Permalink

i'm there tonight and wed - see you when i see you bro!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 10:27 am   Permalink

Nice peice Kirby! Ditto what everyone else said about the color and the pendant.

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-26 5:31 pm   Permalink

a new painting i have been workin on, Im just callin it "skulkap" for now.. I am also planning on carving a frame and pendent for it as soon as i get some commision stuff done..

I also reworked my "heads for sale" painting and added a frame...
mahalo...kirby

Kirby's Island.com****The Tiki Adventure**

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2007-03-26 19:41 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 11:45 am   Permalink

Cool work kirby! Always good to see your stuff!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 1:34 pm   Permalink

Cool Frame Kirbs!
Great SkullKap! Lovin the sky on it-perfect!
Paint more!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-03-27 6:03 pm   Permalink

The multi talented kirbopple strikes again!!!!

Love the torchglow/sunset light inthe new one kirb!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 10:30 pm   Permalink

thanks dudes!!!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 11:01 pm   Permalink

Kirby- I'm lovin' those.. Combining the Frame art with the artwork theme is a really cool move. Well executed!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-28 6:28 pm   Permalink

Kirby, your art reminds me of the art in Monkey Island... more so the third game.

So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog.

View Profile of Important Looking Pirate Send a personal message to Important Looking Pirate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 6:38 pm   Permalink

imortant looking pirate, that is the second time someone has told me that this month... did we happen to meet at the tonga hut art show...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

Important Looking Pirate
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-29 10:37 pm   Permalink

Yea. I have really long curly hair... and I look out of place when I go to those things. I told my mom about that and I guess she might have mentioned that to you or something.

But it is not a bad comparison at all in my mind. I grew up with that game and the ones that fallowed, and it really does have a striking similarity. Esp. with the 3rd game.

Its kind of one of those fond childhood memory type connnections I have with its 16-bit pixelated wonderfullness.

So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog.

View Profile of Important Looking Pirate Send a personal message to Important Looking Pirate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 07:38 am   Permalink

heres a couple new ones
"Drifting along"

"eruption" just a lil abstracty/impressionist kinda painting.

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 10:01 am   Permalink

Cool Kirby! I like the Himantolophus jumpin' out of the water. The colors in the last one match your face last Sat after the TF Sale. Heh!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 10:12 am   Permalink

Very cool--I like the colors-especially in 'eruption'.

Quote:
I like the Himantolophus jumpin' out of the water.

to be more specific-'Himantolophus Kirbimus'

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 10:29 am   Permalink

Hey Kirby! Eruption is bad ass! Awesome energy in it dude! The lava pouring down the rock face is most excellent!I totally dig that direction!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation