FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » 2nd Annual 'OnaTiki Mele 7/1/06 San Diego
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
2nd Annual 'OnaTiki Mele 7/1/06 San Diego
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 11:22 pm   Permalink

A week away and I haven't yet "répondez s'il vous plaît'ed" ?!

You KNOW I'll be there! With food, booze or whatever else you need me to bring! Just say the word!

To add my 2 cents in with ModMana....Ona and Moki's place is something to behold. The fact that it's built, owned and operated by two of the sweetest people I've ever met might also have something to do with never wanting to miss an invite there either.

They are what my Granpa would've called "good people". Simple words that speak volumes.

See you all there!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 03:56 am   Permalink

Oh man I wish I could attend this... It was actually a link to Ona's thread about the house remodel and the building of the tiki bar that first brought me to TC. I'd love to see it in person, and meet some fellow tiki-philes. If I didn't have to work that night, I would seriously consider just hoping in the car and driving there early Saturday morning, assuming there was room for one more.

Maybe I can make it next year

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 06:53 am   Permalink

Oh boy is this gonna be great!!!! Counting the days.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 11:33 am   Permalink

Kona Chris there is always room for one more, If you change your mind,come on over..

[ This Message was edited by: OnaTiki 2006-06-26 11:33 ]

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 4:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-25 14:34, ModMana wrote:

...Plus, you will not find anyone who has a greater true "spirit of aloha" than Moki and 'Ona. I've never met anyone more open, giving, and understanding than them.

ABSOLUTELY!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-26 7:51 pm   Permalink

For those that are willing to take the time (and expense) to put on a party for their fellow TCers new and old with warmth and friendliness we nominate Moki & OnaTiki as great practitioners of the Aloha Spirit! The amount of preparation before and clean-up after can be overwhelming. We salute everyone that have their regular parties to keep us entertained between the bigger events.

I will be mixing up "The Bong-Water Cocktail" for the brave souls willing to attempt it. For the sissies I will shake up a Cactus Cooler. Don't miss this party.....see you there!

Mr & Mrs Bong-o-Fury

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-27 2:22 pm   Permalink

Please count in Mr. and Mrs. Satan's Sin, and thank you for the extremely kind invitation. I won't bring that horrible blue-colored ready-made Bacardi "zombie" mix like I did last time, but something actually drinkable this time.

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-27 5:13 pm   Permalink

Thanks again Ric for the invite, I will thinking of you and everyone at the Tiki Party as I spend the weekend in Virgina on business...Sigh.....

Have fun!!!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-30 07:14 am   Permalink

Manana

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-01 09:14 am   Permalink

Hey guys I was thinkin of going can you PM directions . Regards Tyger

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-01 10:15 am   Permalink

I'll be there at some point.... See ya!

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-01 10:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-25 21:17, WooHooWahine wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-06-26 07:43 ]

WooHoo!..... What's up with all the blank posts??? Are you going or not!

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-02 11:23 am   Permalink

What a great time!! It was fun to see everybody. Food and drinks were outstanding! Ric and Monica's house is a must see if you're ever in San Diego. Also, Ric and Monica are about as good as it gets. Thanks for throwing a great party.

Nick

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-02 12:20 pm   Permalink

WOW! The Whale Rider and I had a great time last night. We both want to THANK OnaTiki and Moki for being some of the nicest coolest folks around!! Also I want to send a big mahalo out to all the bartenders Monkeyman, Bongofury, Modmana, Kick the Reverb, Ali-i, and Onatiki for keeping us good and liquored up!!! All the drinks were superb!! Moki thankyou for the delicious food. I also thought it was great to see everybody I swear we have the best times ever. I cant wait for the next get together!!!
Aloha,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-02 1:20 pm   Permalink

Hey guys whata great time, your House ROCKS I hada Blast seein everyone .Food Drinks just Cruzzin .Got home at just about 1 dip into the pool my Daughter woke up got her milk and she was a Happy camper too see me home . Any way take care all and have a great 4 th . see everyone soon Tyger .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation