FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Caliente Tropics Luau weekend July 14th-16th !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Caliente Tropics Luau weekend July 14th-16th !
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 07:48 am   Permalink

Can't wait!! I'm so tired of this June gloom and cold, clamy blah. Oh sure, we had a few days of heat...
It's time for some serious Caliente!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-08 4:42 pm   Permalink

Ok.....Sorry for the wait! Just got off the phone with the GM of C.T. and the Managing Partner of Hawaiian Bill's (formerly the Reef.) They are checking their lowest prices for the weekend and are trying to give us a better deal! As it is now they are offering a package for 2 people, 2 nights, luau for 2 and complimentary beverage of your choice. Additional persons staying at The Tropics will recieve a reduced luau rate per person and the comp. beverage!
Priced under $200!!!
The dates will be July 14-16th (Friday-Sunday)
I'll give more details when they are available!
SAVE THAT DATE!!!!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-08 5:03 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-06-08 20:57 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Boyd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-08 7:00 pm   Permalink

Dagnabit!!!!

I think Tiki-Tina and I will be on vacation then and won't be able to attend. But I'll have to check with her tonight. If we can't make it, I'm counting on Soccer to have a lapu lapu for me!

View Profile of Bamboo Boyd Send a personal message to Bamboo Boyd  Email Bamboo Boyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 7:04 pm   Permalink

Damg! I KNEW this cool event was gonna be planned when I have to be somewhere else! Double damg! I guess I'll just have to check it out on my own...

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Boyd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-08 8:45 pm   Permalink

Just confirmed with Tiki-Tina that we will be on vacation then so you be sure to have a lot of fun without us

View Profile of Bamboo Boyd Send a personal message to Bamboo Boyd  Email Bamboo Boyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-08 8:53 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I'll be up in NorCal that weekend for Drum and Bugle Corps shows. Didn't figure I'd really be able to make anything before labor day anyway. Well, I'll just save that money for Hukilau.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-08 8:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-08 16:42, SoccerTiki wrote:
Ok.....Sorry for the wait! Just got off the phone with the GM of C.T. and the Managing Partner of Hawaiian Bill's (formerly the Reef.) They are checking their lowest prices for the weekend and are trying to give us a better deal! As it is now they are offering a package for 2 people, 2 nights, luau for 2 and complimentary beverage of your choice. Additional persons staying at The Tropics will recieve a reduced luau rate per person and the comp. beverage!
Priced under $200!!!
The dates will be July 14-16th (Friday-Sunday)
I'll give more details when they are available!
SAVE THAT DATE!!!!!!!

WooHoooo! PS here we come. Don't Forget to Mark these Dates on Your Calendars

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 9:14 pm   Permalink

My birthday is July 17th and Lisa's is July 18th.
I want to go but, will you guys keep me informed? I don't have a whole lot of time to keep up on this stuff and I don't want to miss out.

Thanks

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 08:41 am   Permalink

The Mr. & I will probably end up going out there the weekend before; July 7-9. Just to check it out.
Sorry we can't make it for the actual "event"!! We'll be loading up the ole RV and heading up to Bass Lake that weekend! We'll be thinking of you all as we belch up the Grapevine at 40 mph with a ton of kids screaming and throwing food. Yep. Good times.

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-09 6:43 pm   Permalink

Allright!!! Here's the deal....2 nights, Luau for 2 and 2 complimentary beverages.
1 King Bed & 2 Luau tickets & 2 comp. bevs. $205.32 tax incl.
2 Queen Beds & 2 Luau Tickets & 2 comp bevs. $231.28 tax incl.

If you have more than 2 in your room then you need to purchase additional Luau tickets @ $35.00 each (Regularly $40.00)

Call the Caliente Tropics to make your reservation today! 888-277-0999 There are a limited number of rooms!!! Tell them you want the "Tiki Central" package...Then post here saying you're confirmed!

No one's making money off this! Just out to have a good time!

Cheers! And see ya at the Tropics!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiblog.com
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-09 11:48 pm   Permalink

Mexican Tiki and I just got home from Hawaiian Bill's (being desert rats we go every friday night to hear the live music) and Simon (the co-manager with Bill Ka'anoi) told us that he is hoping for a large turnout for the weekend in July from the TC community. He wanted me to pass on to all of you that they want the TC'ers back.
He also made a comment about the person Otto not get along with being gone from the Tropics, but I'm not sure what he meant by that. Simon also stated that he will be making attempts to bring Tiki Oasis back to the desert now that the person in question is gone.
By the way SoccerTiki, Simon said hi.

View Profile of tikiblog.com Send a personal message to tikiblog.com  Email tikiblog.com Goto the website of tikiblog.com     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-10 07:45 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2006-06-09 18:43, SoccerTiki wrote:
Allright!!! Here's the deal....2 nights, Luau for 2 and 2 complimentary beverages.

If you have more than 2 in your room then you need to purchase additional Luau tickets @ $35.00 each (Regularly $40.00)

Call the Caliente Tropics to make your reservation today! 888-277-0999 There are a limited number of rooms!!! Tell them you want the "Tiki Central" package

(quote)

WoooHooooo! Get ready for lots of Fun in the Sun. PM me after you make your Reservation and I'll add you to the Guest List.

Bamboo Boyd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-10 09:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

WoooHooooo! Get ready for lots of Fun in the Sun. PM me after you make your Reservation and I'll add you to the Guest List.

I just gotta say that I think it's so cute.. and so totally cool that Soccer Tiki has his own personal assistant to pull these awesome shindigs together that they come up with. You guys make an awesome team!

We're just majorly bummed that we won't get to join you all on this one 'cuz you guys sure know how to host and throw a party! Have a couple of Lapu's for us will ya? And thanks again for the "Personal Tiki Tour" of the OC. We had a great time!

BB

[ This Message was edited by: Bamboo Boyd 2006-06-11 14:19 ]

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-10 8:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-09 18:43, SoccerTiki wrote:

Call the Caliente Tropics to make your reservation today! 888-277-0999 There are a limited number of rooms!!! Tell them you want the "Tiki Central" package...Then post here saying you're confirmed!

If anyone tried to book the room(s)...the day guy didn't know the deal! It should be ok now! Gonna be a fun, lei'd-back weekend!!!

WoooHooooooooOOOOOOOO!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation