FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Caliente Tropics Luau weekend July 14th-16th !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Caliente Tropics Luau weekend July 14th-16th !
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-06-17 4:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-17 14:23, hiltiki wrote:
Woohoo, I will be bringing lots of fresh mint and lime from the back yard, if you know what I mean...

WoooHooooo! I heard that Al-ii is the King of Mixology

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-17 9:43 pm   Permalink

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm can't wait. Yes Al-ii is the best. I have been practicing a lot, maybe a I can pass for a beginner!!!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-06-19 08:57 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-06-26 09:04 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-06-20 5:54 pm   Permalink

Soccer Tiki spoke to the Manager of Caliente Tropics today. He said rooms are booking up for the Summer.

DON'T FORGET: Room Packages at this Special TC Rate are LIMITED. If you are planning on going Make Your Reservation ASAP!!!

SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-06-20 9:15 pm   Permalink

Make sure you ask for the "Tiki Central" package reservation....He only had 3 more rooms and asked if he should set aside some more......I said you never know with this crazy group of partiers!

We are looking forward to a nice low-key, no-hassle, sun-filled weekend!!!

WoooooHoooooOOOOOOO!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-06-25 1:50 pm   Permalink

Fun website www.roadsidepeek.com

WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-06-26 09:05 am   Permalink

WooooHooooo! The following people are in for The TC Caliente Tropics Takeover Weekend: (PM me as soon as you make your reservation and I will add you to the list)

*Soccer Tiki & WooHooWahine
*Al-ii & Tiki Kate
*Smogbreather
*Dr. Vital Tiki & Family
*Hiltiki & Q-Tiki

Don't Forget: Room Packages at this Special TC Rate are Limited. If you are planning on going make your reservation ASAP!!!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-07-06 15:02 ]

SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-06-26 4:03 pm   Permalink

It's only around 104 degrees right now in Palm Springs!!!! Gonna be around 111 this weekend... Better pack the tanning butter!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-29 10:42 am   Permalink

TRY THIS for more value...

http://www.valpak.com/vpcol/listCoupons.do?cat=108

If this link deosn't work go to www.valpak.com
Use Zip Code 92264
Click on Restaurants

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-06-29 11:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-29 10:42, CaseyJPS wrote:
TRY THIS for more value...

http://www.valpak.com/vpcol/listCoupons.do?cat=108

If this link deosn't work go to http://www.valpak.com
Use Zip Code 92264
Click on Restaurants

WoooHoo Great Deals!! Make sure you print out the one for Hawaiian Bills
Thanks for the reference CaseyJPS

SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-07-01 7:37 pm   Permalink

Besides soaking some rays and sipping some refreshing drinks by the pool there are some other "activities" to do while in Palm Springs.....Someone mentioned El Paseo (the desert version of Rodeo Drive,) The aerial tramway, Zeldaz Friday night, the Air Museum and the Desert Museum, did I mention sipping some cool refreshing drinks?

I also happened to have a copy of the Tiki Treasure Map that Otto so graciously provided us at Tiki Oasis 5.

Print those coupons to save some money on food!!!!!!!

WooooHooooOOOOOO!

13 more days!!!!!!!!!

WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-07-03 08:32 am   Permalink

Does this place look familiar? www.hawaiianbills.com WoooHooo can't wait

djteva

Posted: 2006-07-06 01:43 am   Permalink

I saw a show of this group at a friend luau and i would recommend if anybody needs a show in Cali or Nevada. They provide Hawaiian Dancers, Polynesian packages, and much more.

www.teguide.com

View Profile of djteva Send a personal message to djteva  Email djteva Goto the website of djteva     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-07-06 10:07 am   Permalink

Another Island Paradise to check out while in the desert www.Haleiwajoes.com

WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-07-08 5:03 pm   Permalink

Here is a Review of Hawaiian Bills wriiten by Tikiblog:

Hawaiian Bill's Pau Hana Grill
We went to a new hawaiian restaurant in Palm Springs yesterday, Hawaiian Bill's Pau Hana Grill, and you know what, it was ONO! Finally, some real hawaiian food here in the desert. We tried their Kalua Pork, Kook-su Saimin, Lomi Lomi Salmon and of course, Poi.

The Kalua Pork was excellent, not withstanding that they serve it with mixed veggies instead of cabbage, but we attribute that to ha'ole tastes. The Kook-su Saimin was a different variation from the typical char siu pork and fish cake that we knew from the islands, instead using ground beef, but was very, very ono. Of course, we know that there are many different recipes for Saimin, and this is probably one of Bill's family recipes, so although different from the standard Saimin, it is maybe better (and this from a true lover of fishcake). They also have a grill cooking meat on the patio by the pool, so if you order the huli-huli chicken or ribs, they go and pull your dinner off the bbq and then bring it straight to you.

We had a hard time finding some items on the menu; the lau lau, poi, and lomi lomi salmon as examples, but once found (marked in a small line on the bottom of the menu stating they can make these specialties as requested), we had to try them out. The poi was a two finger poi (maybe one finger as it was that thick) but we enjoyed it none the less. The lomi lomi salmon was absolutely spectacluar though! It was the best lomi lomi salmon we have ever tasted, either on the islands or on the mainland. On top of this, the Mai-Tai's we got from the bar were wicked strong, so they are definitely worth the purchase.

All in all, we found Hawaiian Bill's a great addition to the many restaraunt choices we have here in the desert (& this coming from admitted food snobs), so we plan to visit Hawaiian Bill's quite often. You can check out the restaraunt menu, and their story, by going to the palmsprings.com Hawaiian Bill's page.

Posted on May 20, 2006 at 09:32 PM

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation