FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » International Tiki Day Party-August 12-2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
International Tiki Day Party-August 12-2006
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-20 8:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-20 20:00, bongofury wrote:
If we can find some lime sherbet (for some reason the local stores don't have any right now) you might be able to get Mrs. Fury to whip up some "Hawaiian Eyes" with or without booze It will bring down your core temperature, but beware the brain freeze.

Mmmm...brain freeze.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-23 11:05 am   Permalink

Can't wait!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-26 9:14 pm   Permalink

Very nice Tony........thanks! The beachcomber has been busy carving panels for the posts in the room. Should have final inspection next week.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-27 12:56 pm   Permalink

oooo....you makin' prints o' that good stuff, Tony? me likey!

here's a sneaky-peaky-o'-da-tiki! It's still rough, so be kind!

This is the rincon room sig tiki by tikidiablo. I still have quite a bit of smoothin' out and detail to do. I'll be casting only 25 of these puppies, each one individually numbered and signed, hand pulled and painted available ONLY at the most excellent new rincon room bar/ ITD party on a first come first served basis. I'm leaving town for 10 days or so, but I will post the finished product when I get back!

Hope you like!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-27 1:58 pm   Permalink

Mrs. Pug and I are making the trek from Vegas. Can't wait to see all of our friends. It is Mrs. Pug birthday that day, and I would love if we could sing a drunken rendition of Happy Birthday.

P.S. The backyard looks AWESOME. Can't wait to see it in person.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiPug 2006-07-27 13:59 ]

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-27 5:45 pm   Permalink

Polynesiac rocks! Better get here early if you want one of those. I do believe that TikiTony's print for the party may be given out to our TC friends that attend. Mrs. Pug and Mrs. Fury will be sharing the birthday love.....so sing loud and often. Don't forget the lp trading. Here's what will be playing at the South Seas Drive-in:

Oriental Vanities (also known as Burlesque in Hawaii)
Forbidden Jungle
Sanford & Son in Hawaii (part 2) with Don Ho
A cartoon about Easter Island

It's A Bikini World
Wild On The Beach
Surf Party
Waikiki, In The Wake Of Dreams

I can also dig out......
Catalina Caper
Catalina Pirate Party

Aloha

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-27 8:43 pm   Permalink

Seeing that my annual 'Summer Spectacular' won't be happening this year, any chance that I could get in on the birthday luvin' too? (oh, BTW - Pandora and I will be there - Tent City for us, baby!!)

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-28 06:51 am   Permalink

I am sooo bummed I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got a family vacation planned and just can't do both. Enjoy the bongwaters and other specialty drinks. I know everyone is going to have a blast. All my best.
Cheers.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-28 12:29 pm   Permalink

Is there any thought on going to the Hong Kong Inn on Friday night again?

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-01 10:07 pm   Permalink

O.K........Mrs. Fury, Mrs. Pug, and Dr. Zs birthday celebrations! We will miss you Matt. I know how the vacation thing goes. We had out of state company the last 2 years during ITD and was doing a remodel for the in-laws for the first ITD. Looks like you will have to have the party at your place next year to be sure you don't miss it. Hong Kong Inn is a possibility if there is any interest, but I recommend eating & drinking somewhere else first.

bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-05 10:04 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dua tale

Posted: 2006-08-07 3:58 pm   Permalink

I am an August 12th bday as well! Have a great party!

[ This Message was edited by: dua tale 2006-08-09 16:59 ]

View Profile of dua tale Send a personal message to dua tale  Goto the website of dua tale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-07 10:41 pm   Permalink

Bongo Fury,
do you have a giant spatula(sp?) to scrape me off the ground the next morning, and pour me into my truck, and get me back down the road to LA/OC area for a party at 3 pm on Sun.? ha ha ha

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2006-08-07 22:42 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-09 9:07 pm   Permalink

The Rincon Room passed final inspection Monday, so we are working on the decor. I have a favor to ask, the place I get Passionfruit Syrup is out of business and I won't be able to mailorder in time. Could someone bring a bunch and I will reimburse? Remember to PM me for our address. Aloha.

cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-10 1:42 pm   Permalink

I can throw you down 1-2 TV's that I ordered extra last time. I will check when I get home!

We can't wait!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation