FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-12 10:45 pm   Permalink

I had loose hope once, the doctor prescribed charcoal biscuits. Worked brilliantly. My hope was right back to normal in a matter of days.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-12 10:58 pm   Permalink

I got jipped!
My doctor told me to use them at my next backyard barbecue.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-13 03:16 am   Permalink

Last time I BBQ'ed my backyard I got sent to the DR. who says there is no hope for me but to try & just hang loose...

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-13 06:07 am   Permalink

The nice Doctor lady, the one who puts the sparks in my head, she said there was no hope for me. She keeps saying I have completely lost my mind and the best she can do is make me comfortable. Well..... the jokes on her! I never had a mind to loose in the first place!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-13 07:25 am   Permalink

A mind too loose can lead to some interesting times.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-13 12:33 pm   Permalink

Yep, them was interesting times.......

I can remember back in '82, you weren't even a gleam in your fathers eye then were you? Yeah, back in '82, we had to use the phone and manually dial into the network, only we didn't call it the 'net back then we called them bulletin boards. But that name never really made much sense because I never could get the tacks to stick worth a damn into that hard plastic Ma-Bell made the phones out of.

And.... Happy Birthday to the Net! Well, to HTTP at least.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10787_3-10195512-60.html?tag=nl.e432

20 Years!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-12 09:09 am   Permalink

Picture proof that mankind is devolving.

Crack kills

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-13 07:32 am   Permalink

What might this be picture proof of I wonder.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-15 8:56 pm   Permalink

or this one

WTF?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 10:46 pm   Permalink

HUH? "Oscar Mayer Weinermobile Crashes into Wisconsin Home"?????
Punchline please.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090718/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_weinermobile_wreck

I give up, link not working.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-07-17 23:07 ]

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 10:52 pm   Permalink

Dammit Yahoo, that's not how you spell it, It's Oscar Meyer. I grew up with this and I know. The Weinermobile was cool when I was a kid.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-28 5:11 pm   Permalink

Some cautionary images images from the 101 Strings album The "Exotic" Sounds of Love posted by Jeff Central in the Tiki Music thread Challenge for the Les Baxter 101 Strings Experts

See? You really can put someones eye out with that thing.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-02 5:56 pm   Permalink

So, if an older woman stalks younger prey and she's called a cougar, what would a man be called that stalks younger women?,.........a man?,....manther? peacock?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-02 9:23 pm   Permalink

HAAAHHHH!!!!! Gene is judging a drag queen beauty contest.

They are a lot better looking than "Rachel" at the Ultramar.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-26 09:33 am   Permalink

I seriously doubt that I'm the only one who ever thought lil decorative soaps looked like something good to eat...

But can I really be the only person who ever tried eating one? I mean, as an adult.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation