FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
twitch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-15 10:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-06 09:30, lone tiki? wrote:
I haven't got Tourettes Syndrome you stupid witch!

Which is what he meant by "fnorkle". And who could forget that (or those) elephant(s)?
I believe it was from '78...

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-15 11:02 am   Permalink

Once you've gotten all of the feathers off just throw it in a pot with your vegetables, put the lid on real tight and throw it in the oven on gas tick 2 for 2 hours.

While that's cooking you can go ahead and get everything else ready. You'll need at least three quarts of rum, some lemons and limes, and two sugar loafs.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-02 4:14 pm   Permalink

Hello Tiki Central Friends!
well, plenty of you have bugged,bothered and prodded me for some t-shirts
so...whilst working on some coffee mug designs with Brian at Tikitees
we worked out a deal and i got
the below four designs printed on
XL 100% white cotton tees
with a VERY soft hand
in a very LIMITED RUN
of only 9 apiece of EACH design..
This will be a litmus test to see if people actually will wear and enjoy these designs...
So, if we never print em again-you just got a low-run item from a semi-retarded artist
and that's gotta be worth something!
This will be a litmus test to see if people actually will wear and enjoy these designs...

SIMPLY shoot me a PM and we'll go from there...
The cost is $15 apiece (plus shipping)

If you order all four they will be only $13 apiece (plus shipping)
I imagine shipping will be somewhere between 2-5 bucks....

THIS SALE WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY TIKI CENTRAL for awhile
1 maybe 2 weeks
SO ACT NOW!
DON'T DELAY!

and then I'm gonna throw the remainders up on the website/myspace/facebook etc....

but for now....
These are Limited to only 9 apiece so First Come/First Serve
AND THEY MAY NOT EVER EVER BE OFFERED AGAIN!
i may find some other designs that amuse me.....

Please indicate WHICH shirt/shirts you want by title....
If you want me to title and sign the shirt
please indicate WHERE on the garment in your PM
and REMEMBER... these are ALL XL
So if you;re too small....GROW!
If you're too big....SHRINK!
and if you don't have any other complaints.....SHUSH!
:)
easy-peasy!

and Yes! We do take paypal!
Here are all the shirts laying about on my uncomfortable couch in the studio....

First Shirt... "Four Faces" (Hawaiian)

Second Shirt... "the Nervous Guest" (PNG)

Third Shirt... "the Gossips" (Rapa Nui)

Third Shirt... "the Friend Collector" (Maori)
the pic of the tee shirt got all whited out from the flash... didn't turn out....sorry!

Thanks again!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-21 9:19 pm   Permalink

Have you ever had a conversation with someone, standing directly in front of you, and they never look you in the eye? Always looking about a foot away from your face? As if there is somebody else there? Weird people.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-22 12:37 am   Permalink

Have you ever looked the mirror?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-22 09:21 am   Permalink

Did you hear that smell?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-28 12:32 pm   Permalink

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-28 12:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Have you ever had a conversation with someone, standing directly in front of you, and they never look you in the eye? Always looking about a foot away from your face? As if there is somebody else there?
-Jungle Trader-

In that case it's usually some eye thingmajig that makes it look as if they aren't looking at you when in fact they are. Or it's me trying to bug you.

The humorous interaction that has happened to me more than a few times is I'm talking with someone at a show or party and he/she/they keep glancing over my shoulder then suddenly says or "Hold on a sec..." and walk off. For the rest of the night.

I admit that there are far more interesting, cooler, and definitely sexier people to talk to than myself, so I can understand someone leaping at a chance to stand by another person who is not me. It's the pretending to be interested or that they'll be popping back over that I find annoying.

Much better was the couple who just turned their backs on me mid-sentence and walked off. While others might have considered such behavior rude to me it plainly said "You're boring and we don't want to talk to you."

Online interaction is the best. Online you either read someone's words or you don't. No pretending, no autograph signing, and no wondering "Did he catch me rolling my eyes when he started talking about the t-shirts he has for sale?"

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-28 1:25 pm   Permalink

Oh hell, I already made a similar bitch and moan rant. Well, I'm an idiot. Avoid me at parties.

But here's a fun conversation gag I learned from an old college chum: If you're a guy talking to another guy every other minute or so just flick your eyes to the other guy's crotch.

This probably only works best with casual acquaintances as a good friend will usually ask why the hell your glancing at his crotch and a stranger will either get dangerously irritated or particularly interested. But if you pick the right mark you can really confuse or unnerve him. Or get set up on a blind date with his wife's cousin David.

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-28 2:35 pm   Permalink

I never really figure out why, exactly, everyone calls him that. When asked, even the old-timers just scratch their heads and make that little noise that means they don't have an answer nor can they come up with one while your standing there. I figure there were more than a few people who bolted upright in bed late at night with the A-ha! moment only to have it slip from their mind as the dream they were just having fades back to the space behind your eyes where all the dreams stay when your awake. Maybe someday I'll find out, but for now I'll just have to go with it.

Its funny how the mind wanders but the feet somehow manage to stay the course because I suddenly found myself back on my side of the campus reaching for the door to the lecture hall with absolutely NO recollection of any of the space between where I am now and where I was 10 minutes ago when the mind took its little trip.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-28 9:46 pm   Permalink

I found out later, he's a meth addict. Gives me the creeps.

Kita St Cyr
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-03 09:51 am   Permalink

Vote for me in the Viva Las Vegas Burlesque Competition!

http://www.vivalasvegas.net/intranet/vote_main.php

View Profile of Kita St Cyr Send a personal message to Kita St Cyr  Goto the website of Kita St Cyr     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 10:18 am   Permalink

It hurts when I pee

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 1:18 pm   Permalink

Do what I do. Get someone else to pee for you.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-05 12:26 am   Permalink

Yeah well I wish threads that were just links to Youtube videos all had subject lines which said so. Like Youtube: Why Cutting Someone Else's Toenails Is Fun! or Youtube: A Cat That Flushes The Toilet!!! Then I wouldn't bother clicking on the thread because I would immediately suspect that the post had no actual original content in it so I could just skip it and move on to Liloti's latest claim that long gone visitors to Mars once farted in Earth's general direction and that's where rainbows come from.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation