FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Bilge ╗ ╗ The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-08 10:31 am   Permalink

Somewhere around this joint it seemed someone once said something about the Seattle World's Fair Bubbleator. It also seemed Sophista-tiki mentioned that the Bubblelator now lived in someone's front yard south of Seattle.

I couldn't find any of that but I did recently come across the Bubbleator in the front yard in Redondo (just northwest of Federal Way).

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 08:47 am   Permalink

I tried, oh, how I tried, to remove myself from the drama and ego flagellation of Tiki Central. Then a bunch of "stuff" resurected me. Posting a bunch of drivel on an "other crafts" thread which has no crafts is quite curious. Bunch of tards. I hate to admit that I've missed you.

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 11:03 am   Permalink

"I tried, oh, how I tried, to remove myself from the drama and ego flagellation of Tiki Central. Then a bunch of "stuff" resurected me."

Kiki von Lazarus

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 11:06 am   Permalink

resurrected***

Does this make you Jeebus?

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 12:24 pm   Permalink

Maybe just a big cranky bear coming out of hibernation!

You woke me up for THIS?!?!?

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 12:44 pm   Permalink

I never really understood what is so hard to comprehend about hibernation. I mean its simple.... you go to sleep in November and wake up in March. Its not any different that what happens to your average Department of Motor Vehicle worker. I mean they go to sleep when they get hired and wake up 25 years later when they retire.

One little bonus, that first cup of coffee tastes really, really good. The down side is how bad you have to pee when you finally do wake up.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-13 4:07 pm   Permalink

I thought there was a thread on Tiki Central about pink elephants and where they came from? I looked and looked and NOTHING. Maybe it was from Yahoo!

Anyway, here's a guy who used to live at the Seattle Center's Fun Forest when there was miniature golf there. I think it was leftover from the Century 21 World's Fair.

As I recall it...The book he was reading once said "How to Quit Drinking" and the title was changed in the 80s.

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 08:22 am   Permalink

I remember the 80's. Good times. Good times. I think that was a song from the 70's but it should have been in the 80's. Not that people didn't have fun in the 70's. I assume they did what with the disco and the sexual revolution and the glavin.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-24 08:27 am   Permalink

It would be a cooler movie without the time traveling Nazi circus acrobat diamond thieves subplot...don't yuh think?

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 09:39 am   Permalink

One of the more useful items I have encountered in the fields of Handslightery and Obfuscation:

Macro-Causal Grand Unified Field Format Inverter Nodes

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-27 11:21 am   Permalink

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. ~ Frequently attributed to Plato, but not apparently found in his work

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-27 11:46 am   Permalink

Visit Zeta's cabinet of curiosities:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=35269&forum=6&7

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 1:59 pm   Permalink

There seems little point in bothering to make another category as people more or less end up posting whatever they want where ever they happen to be at the time.

Even if there were new sub-threads/forums/aloha cloth lined baskets to attempt to organize things, threads frequently get hijacked and the whole thing becomes a big mess.

On the other hand: I just realized I don't give a crap.

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 3:57 pm   Permalink

You win!

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 4:04 pm   Permalink

Wrong.

As I have just discovered: The kittens win.

KITTENWAR!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation