FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tikis at Stanford U. (image heavy)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tikis at Stanford U. (image heavy)
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-06 11:41 am   Permalink

Quote:
Okay, first it was a picnic, now it's a party. Either way I'm there. Do they allow big bonfires?

They used to allow VERY big
bonfires, but not anymore. By spoken tradition, that's either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on whether you're pro-bonfire or pro-salamander.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 04:32 am   Permalink

I have spent lots of time in the eucalyptus groves at Stanford, mostly surrounding Grateful Dead concerts and other illicit activities. There used to be a very TRIPPY "Prehistoric" garden. Sort of over towards Stanford Shopping Center. Any sightings of this lately.

I used to go to those bon fire dealies in the middle of a drained Lake Log. Come to think of it... one of the last times i went (1989) it was a giant BURNING MAN. Any chance that this was a precursor to the festival?

I've got a lot of questions with no answers.

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 3:12 pm   Permalink

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Humu!

What a cool place to visit, and you can touch the tikis!(I'm a hands-on type of gal)

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation