FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Crazy AL's Tiki Gallery Mug Collection:New Mugs! Sneak Peek pg..33
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )
Crazy AL's Tiki Gallery Mug Collection:New Mugs! Sneak Peek pg..33
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 4:50 pm   Permalink

OMFG!!! These are Insane!!! This must be "C" Al's plan "B" for retirement. These are the sickest Group of mugs I have ever seen!!! I have plenty, both very vintage to the recent and I have to bow to these designs and finish. (Huge Applause!!!)

(Now for the Nut huggin)

How do I not have to buy off Tikibay ?

Whoa! I need a drink. I have vessel envy. Must drown it out.

Mucho Mahaoloz!

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 5:12 pm   Permalink

still one left here of both #1 & #2
My mugs, offered at a premium price, do not fly off the shelf unless there is an earthq...... better left unsaid....

so it's the real tiki-freaks that end up with one of my mugs.
Thanks to all of you.
only 30 left of #2...............

http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug1-2.html

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2006-09-10 17:14 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 5:22 pm   Permalink

Al, These are Incredibly unbelievable.. You Are insane.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 6:06 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to get my #1! Woo hoo! When can we buy #3? 28 ounces is practically deadly.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 6:45 pm   Permalink

#3 is INSANE !!!

( all are insane but #3 rocks!!)

C'Al tried to make me use/carry one last night at Grogs Luau but I haired out. Those things are monu-mental!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-10 7:01 pm   Permalink

Where's GROG's #1? I thought maybe you were going to bring it to the luau.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-09-10 19:04 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 7:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-10 19:01, GROG wrote:
Where's GROG's #1? I thought maybe you were going to bring it to the luau.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-09-10 19:04 ]

I tink he's meesin wit you!!!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=19015&forum=12&start=90&95

Arrr!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-17 5:19 pm   Permalink

only 15 of the Edition of 50 left for Tiki#3 King Tiki

The King is "10 inches tall" Oh'my! and holds a wap'in 28oz!!

Only 50 hand painted two toned mugs will be made. Available only through La Luz De Jesus Gallery starting Oct 13th,'06.

Spacial Glazing, Resin Bone and War Club Miniature add-on's...
For the 'King', I've developed a 'Royal Gold' Glazing technique of Purple and Gold. At first it appears to be a tiki brown but then the hues of purple and gold show through.
(no metallic colors have been used)
available at
sales@laluzdejesus.com $85

There will also be available an edition of 100 without the two toned extra application.

Spacial Glazing, Resin Bone and War Club Miniature add-on's...

edition of 100 available on my site soon $65

less then ten Tiki#2 mugs left!!!!!
and i'm through half the run of #1 which are finally fired and should be out buy next week!!
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug1-2.html

thanks for all the support

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2006-10-17 20:45 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 4:31 pm   Permalink

When I went to the gallery they only had the edition of 100 out. Were they saving some in the back? The two tone mug is really cool! I really dig the one I picked up thought! Keep making those mugs Al!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nitropic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 5:27 pm   Permalink

I contacted them today and they sold out of the two-toned this morning and were down to the last couple of the regular run, get 'em while you can!

View Profile of nitropic Send a personal message to nitropic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-18 7:11 pm   Permalink

The mugs look awesome. I do have to say that the people at La Luz need to get their krap together. I emailed them before the show and they said that they could sell me a limited to 50 mug. Then they said that I would instead have to call at 8 pm that Friday. When I talked to the guy on the phone he said he couldn't sell me a mug until after everyone at the show got a chance(I totally understand this). He took my name, phone and email down and never got back to me. So, now I missed out. There are worse things that suck in the world, but this still does suck considering the effort I put into trying to get one.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nitropic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 7:40 pm   Permalink

I agree, I emailed before the Two-Tone was gone (said they had 2), but they didn't bother to reserve one. When I called to give them my CC# they did not answer "La Luz De Jesus", I asked who I had reached and couldn't understand the guy, so thought I got the wrong number. I tried emailing a while later and was told the 50 were sold out. Total bummer.

[ This Message was edited by: nitropic 2006-10-18 19:41 ]

View Profile of nitropic Send a personal message to nitropic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 2:31 pm   Permalink

true the LaLuz Edition of 50 are all sold out. Sorry for the mix ups of those who tried to reserve mugs... Wacko/LaLuz is a huge store with lots of employee types, so it's easy to fall through the cracks of communication over there.

Thanks for all the compliments! these mugs payed for the production/set up of my show and all the hard work my 'friends' put into making me look good... if not great!

look for the remaining 60 or so #3 'King Tiki' Edition of 100 available on my site in the next week or so. I only got 40 done before my show and have halted production till i fulfill my #1 & #2 mug orders everyone has been patiently waiting for.

thanks again to all.

crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-20 08:57 am   Permalink

BAM!
#2 MUG SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!
if you missed out look for very limited runs and 'one of a kinds' to be posted when the smoke clears

Thanks again for all the support

Only 35 of the Tiki#1 mug left..............

kbgator
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 2:16 pm   Permalink

Just got Tiki #1 and Tiki #2 today, well worth the wait. I am blown away by all the detail in both the mugs. Now I just have to get my hands on Tiki #3. I missed out on the two tone #3 but I think I will get one of the 100 edition.

Thanks Crazy Al, great mugs and awesome tikis, I wish I could have made the show to see the actual tiki themselves.

View Profile of kbgator Send a personal message to kbgator  Email kbgator     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation