FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 11:01 am   Permalink

TIKI KAIMUKI- Thanks, the cannon, puts it over the top!

Tiki Socialite- thanks!
JenTiki= yes it is!
Murph= not a carbide cannon, none working, just there for looks
pdrake - perry, please wear the puffy shirt!
Paipo- Paipo, he is the best! I was out there today, just staring of it. your right, I am lucky, I try never to forget it too.surf-n-turf
Tiki Socialite- the deck was the first priority. ben then made it all work
Woohoo- Thanks! Glad you like it....

Polynesiac- Jim, thanks this was Fun and Ben and I are already thinking about the next piece for the yard, but right now, I am just enjoying this one... it is amazing in person. This is really one of Bens greatest works, I think

tikiwinebear- thanks Myke , you know I did a search on Ebay, the guy who makes them just started selling them, they are very detailed and very reasonable. Thanks too for the kind words! The yard has taken on a life of its own

NOTCH- thanks!!!

Surf tiki- thanks, Funny I thought it might be getting a bit excentric as well... I don't want to be "that weird person up the block" although long before the ship, they would slow down when they drove by....lol. lagoon.....well... maybe....I was thinking of extending the pond to go between the bar and boat, that might be considered a lagoon... theres that word excentric again...hummm

morbidboy- you know, airstreams are very cool, pirate ships are cool, I have looked at many a yard before I built mine, it needs to be about what you guys want and makes you comfortable. By the way, I used a phrase over and over with Ben, it was "the essence of a pirate ship" lol, what I wanted was a cool deck that sat a lot of people that had the essence of a ship. Ben has done that amd more. having a ship that wasn't also practical , if a ship could be practical, so what i am saying is it has to work and be a useful part of the yard. useful and look cool. Have fun with it!

Thanks again all, your kind words and appreciation.

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2007-05-25 20:49 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arttard
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-27 07:53 am   Permalink

just checked out the ship and it's awesome. great job and curse ye any scurvy dog that sez any diffrent!

View Profile of arttard Send a personal message to arttard  Email arttard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KonTiki2

Posted: 2007-05-29 4:01 pm   Permalink

WOW!!!
RAmyland looks great! Benno great job. Becky and I were just talking about Cinco De Tiki, can't really remember much. Zombie fountain and..... Zombies!

View Profile of KonTiki2 Send a personal message to KonTiki2  Goto the website of KonTiki2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-29 4:36 pm   Permalink

Gee Whiz! If that isn't the coolest thing. Man Ben, you are the best! Queen, your back yard is awesome.

Mrs Hoptiki

View Profile of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki Send a personal message to Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki  Goto the website of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 08:59 am   Permalink

This is talent out on loan !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 10:57 pm   Permalink

arttard- LOL, thanks.... Got somemore pieces for it, like a ships wheels, will add these this weekend

KonTiki2- Tell becky Hi, its almost that time of year again, you'll have to come for the 6th tiki party!

Mrs BPHoptiki - Thank you for the kind words, Ben is the master, I was his assistant

Thank you all again, II have some Lamps from Ben, and the ships wheel arrived and some other items, will post a few more pictures this weekend.

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 07:40 am   Permalink

...But how did the "Black Rock" end up in the middle of the island? ARRRRRRRRRsum work BooBen! Killer playground er yard?? Amy!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 09:28 am   Permalink

Excellent idea, greatly done, what a teem! Congrats!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 10:32 am   Permalink

My my my Amy! Beautiful retreat. Benboo rocks! (where the hell was he when we were doin the boo stretching?)

Very nice fixture

You must be proud.

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-31 2:17 pm   Permalink

Morbid....I think the Airstream would be great....I always wanted to do that in my backyard too (can't do it where I am now due to homeowner's association). I say...go for it!!! You could always do a pirate theme in one of the rooms.

Amy & Ben.....what a fantastic job....it just looks great. Definitely gonna have to try to swing by sometime to check it out.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 1:36 pm   Permalink

Thank you Clarita, mctiki and Vam. Well, the yard is all cleaned up and I had ray take phoyos as I actually suck at it....so I hope you like these

kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 8:07 pm   Permalink

Now that's a backyard that can stir the cockles of me cold black rock of a heart!
As usual, BenBoo does it best!
Enjoy in good health, Queen K!

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 4:16 pm   Permalink

Wow Amy!

The yard looks sooo clean.

Clean enough for a party?!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

p.s. I had a dream about a 2 story tree house last night...

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 04:07 am   Permalink

Kia ora Amy. I was in the neighbourhood so thought Id pop round for a cold one. Sorry I took so long to get here but in a way Im glad; it looks like all the hard work has been done & the result is fantastic! What an amazing place to live and entertain! Have the nieghbours gotten used to the concept yet? Throw them a good party & all will be forgiven Im sure!

Great collection of carvings etc. You live it!

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDot

Posted: 2007-06-05 07:24 am   Permalink

I love it!!!!! The attention to details really shows. What a great place to hang out and have a party. I thought the pirate and treasure chest were a great addition too!!! Your place is awesome!!! Such imagination!!!!! Any future plans???? I'm trying to convince my husband we need a volcano off of our patio. He is finally getting use to my crazy ideas.

View Profile of TikiDot Send a personal message to TikiDot      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation