FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-06 11:46 am   Permalink

more pictures

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-06 11:56 am   Permalink

Whoa! Looks like an amusement ride or sumptin'...outta control, Queen K - outta control!

Thanks for posting progress shots.

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 08:00 am   Permalink

What is it?
What is it?

At any rate,
whatever it is...
if it involves your flight of fancy
and Ben's awesome power of building mind-blowing structures...
then it's gonna be OFF THE CHARTS!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGabe661
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-08 08:52 am   Permalink

So far, so good!

View Profile of TikiGabe661 Send a personal message to TikiGabe661      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-08 09:29 am   Permalink

Those are teaser pics!!! We can't really get a grasp of what it is yet, looks like something the Ewoks would live in Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be beautiful! Great start!

PS - that doesn't look like Palm Springs

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-08 4:41 pm   Permalink

Thanks TikiG, LLT, Tiki Gabe, MD Mike...

its all I have I will take more Sunday. They are teasers in a way as I can't fit the whole project in one picture. Ben is finishing basics tomorrow then detail starts Tuesday.

Mike, that is not Palm springs

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-10 02:49 am   Permalink

This is by far THE MOST CRAZIEST INSTALLATION I have ever tackled.

3 solid weeks for just the foundation.

(very, very, solid!!!

Home for a few daze then back to the " No Internet Zone" ....

(it's kinda nice not having it. it let's your mind create on it's own!

Here's the story...

The rum runners crashed their boat into a lava wall in the desert, built a bar

next to it and the dock. They spent a few years hanging around the bar and

needed to move on and find new direction ( ie; Smuggler's Cove ). So, they saw this

really tall mountain and decided to head west .....

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-12 08:53 am   Permalink

OK the tree village is ready for Ben's special touches and rails, it will be very nautical, with ship lights in the trees, lights by Skip and a few from Bongofury as well, oars, 2000 ft of rope, nets, portholes, grates, ship wheels, block and tackles, bamboo, barrels, witco furniture added for comfort and a bit tiki. The houses range from 4 feet up to 12-14 feet up. They are 10x12 each with one being 8x10. The platform in the middle is 24x24ish. The buildings will be full insulated guest houses with the smaller building being a fully functional bathroom with sink and shower. I am still amazed at it all. I always wanted a tree house. Ben can make dreams come true!

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-10-12 09:02 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-10-12 09:23 ]

Mr. Pupu Pants
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-12 2:10 pm   Permalink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome!

View Profile of Mr. Pupu Pants Send a personal message to Mr. Pupu Pants  Email Mr. Pupu Pants     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-12 3:22 pm   Permalink

COOOL!!! Are they mounted high for bear protection?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-12 6:33 pm   Permalink

ah...mr. PuPu is back!!!!!!!!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, there aren't really bears....Mountain lions though....lol

Amy

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-12 7:26 pm   Permalink

Ohhhhh, this is going to be good. Now you two have me on the edge of my seat! I since that Ben is going into full tilt boogie mode!

Please keep posting updates...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-12 8:22 pm   Permalink

NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-13 10:43 am   Permalink

Amy, that looks really fun! Geez, makes me want to go live in your yard. Can't wait to see more. Go Ben!

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-14 9:07 pm   Permalink

hi Babs, Big Tiki Scott, kiki, Thanks, Ben should be there any day to start his magic, I hopeto have more pictures in a week, thank you for the kind comments.

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-10-14 21:09 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation