FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 7:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-25 14:22, smogbreather wrote:
I think Ben's new name should be "Bamboo Blink". Blink and your tropical paradise is done! In about 2 days, he completed about 75% of what will be a pretty impressive little Tiki bar in our warehouse.
Mahaloz,
Holden

H-Man! Trying to hijack the post???!! You'll get your's in a week or so. Arrr!! lol!! Mugoomba to you!!
-------

It was very pleasant the last 7 daze werking, Mmmmm, hack, cough, photoshopping!!, out in the Dunes aka Desert. I think the high was only 105 this time.( A month ago it was Capitol H E and double hockey sticks!!!) Got back home and dug out my down jumpsuit!!

Queen K is going to do some final Hot Lava touches this weekend or so and I'm sure she'll post some groovy photos for you's all.( I did not take one pic!! Arrr!!! doh!!) I think they even have a website for it AL-ReAdY.!!!!
( segundo!!) ( damn websites!! lol!!)

We were talkin' bout names for it and the werking name was the Place of Refuge. But then the other night ( after Queen K worked her !** off all weekend!!!!! She's a maniac!!), we were sittin and thinking something like the Head Hunters Hut.

( HHH and a W shaped bar. Subliminal for her life/time spent at Hot Wheels?? Hmmm. I did not plan it this way. This just hit me right now. Tiki werks in Great Ways!! It's all about good times and no rules. A place to escape from the capitol H, E, double Hockey Sticks part of life life, to make you feel better.

p.s. I miss Sammy and Buddy and the Fish.

Also, Mahalos to all of you who have been following this post. Specially the lurkers!! (lol!! it's Al good!!)

BooBamBen

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 5:17 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ben! you are amazing!!!! I will be posting the final pictures tonight, it includes Ben's fantastic Head Hunter Hut, and all his designs, and Carvings.

I also want to say thanks to Ona Tiki and Moki who hand delivered their lamps and masks, Basement Kahuna for his outstanding poles, KAHAKA for his great designed lamps as well. The rest of the stuff is years of accumulating stuff and ebay.(lamps, Poles by CC, extra mugs, etc)

We are offically ready for a party!!!!!!!!

Pictures soon........

Amy
ok, here they are, thanks again Ben! Your amazing!! I also added 2 opicture of the island, after I cleaned up the bar and the seating...I hope you all like them. Ric, I will get some better lamp pics.

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2006-09-30 21:27 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-30 5:32 pm   Permalink

I hope I'm the first to say that this yard is fit for a Queen! Do you give tours? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 11:55 pm   Permalink

Really nice! Who needs a volleyball court anyhow!?!?

Congrats to all who made it happen... I love the yards and rooms that are a combined effort of many different TC artists and craftspersons!

The lava rocks are a great idea, and the way the red light comes out from under the deck like it sits on an active crater!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-01 12:36 am   Permalink

Most excellent.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 04:20 am   Permalink

Thats impressive! Cant wait to see the night pics too lava baby!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 12:03 pm   Permalink

Thanksfor all the kind words lake surfer, Hewey, Grog and Wendy.

I am really happy with the way it all turned out and after 3-4 years of working on it, it was worth it. The new hut by Ben, made the other 2 smaller ones look old and tired, so I fixed them up this weekend too....lol

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 4:51 pm   Permalink

(Wipes drool from keyboard) Whoa QK, how long was the revrend Bamboo there? You been collecting too !

Nice nice

Don't let Grog plan a crash there (too funny what he does with photoshop)

Mahaloz

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 8:26 pm   Permalink

It was a sold out crowd!

Full hut!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 9:47 pm   Permalink

That's a wonderful backyard Shangri-La! Too kool!

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-18 11:40 pm   Permalink

Pictures do not do the yard justice. IF you get a chance to see the place in person, you will not regret it. Any words GROG could use to describe it (awesome, incredible, excellent, etc.) are all understatements. After seeing the yard and Holden's Mugoomba room, GROG can say whole-heartedly
that Bamboo Ben is THE BEST!!

Amy(Queen Kamehameha) is one smart lady hiring Ben for the build, and one excellent hostess. GROG looking forward to the chance to visit again.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 09:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-18 23:40, GROG wrote:
Pictures do not do the yard justice. IF you get a chance to see the place in person, you will not regret it. Any words GROG could use to describe it (awesome, incredible, excellent, etc.) are all understatements. After seeing the yard and Holden's Mugoomba room, GROG can say whole-heartedly
that Bamboo Ben is THE BEST!!

Amy(Queen Kamehameha) is one smart lady hiring Ben for the build, and one excellent hostess. GROG looking forward to the chance to visit again.

Thanks Ernie! You are always welcome! Thanks again for coming and bringing the Franken Moai to show us just how beautiful it actually looks in person.a beautiful piece indeed!

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 11:42 am   Permalink

Hut envy!

Very very exquisite Amy! Full hut = good happy hut

Ben...You rock!

Mahalo

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 4:07 pm   Permalink

Bamboo'God'Ben

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 10:37 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben 2006-10-19 22:39 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation