FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-22 5:22 pm   Permalink

ok, a couple of guests having a good time

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thistle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-22 5:41 pm   Permalink

Amy,
What can I say?, other than you have the ultimate Tiki haven in your yard! I certainly can appreciate how much thought & effort went into the making of your place, & I hope you're enjoying all the benefits!-that bar & lounge area is beautiful, & to know that you've had so many skilled craftsmen working on it (Bamboo Ben, for this & the pics of the bedroom you redid recently, I bow to you- wonderful spaces, & these folks will appreciate them for a long time!), must be an added bonus...I just hope the things I work on will turn out half as well....Thistle

View Profile of thistle Send a personal message to thistle  Email thistle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-22 7:20 pm   Permalink

Ben, is that one those Palm Springs 'Doobies' your holding ?

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-23 8:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-22 19:20, TikiLaLe wrote:
Ben, is that one those Palm Springs 'Doobies' your holding ?

No. Sorry. Just another nail for my coffin!

Mahaloz all for Da Kinne werdz Y'all.

Hopefully QUEEN K will have time in the future to post some shots of the lava rock-ish-ish, night shots. Looks bitchen!!!

She has this massive "Luau looking" tiki out front now too. I thought it was from the past but she said it's newer.

Some people have all the luck finding cool stuff!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 11:40 am   Permalink

Queen K-- fantastic vision! Looks like you've left no lava rock unturned. A sight to behold! Wishing you many wonderful days and serene nights in your lovely paradise...

Ben-- FAB job (as always)! Hey, have you taken that Mai Kai shirt off since Hukilau? Just because we told you it looked good on you didn't mean 'never take it off'...

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-24 4:09 pm   Permalink

Snazzy!!!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KonTiki2

Posted: 2006-10-26 12:26 pm   Permalink

Anybody that can make it out there, SHOULD! You'll feel like you are in the islands.( Damn Zombies!!)
Queen K thanks again for sharing your beautiful house and amazing backyard. The Bar is GREAT!!
Benno IS the best and the two of you together, well....... tiki could rule the world!

Mahaloz to all
- Marcos

View Profile of KonTiki2 Send a personal message to KonTiki2  Goto the website of KonTiki2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 5:59 pm   Permalink

Hoping to hear the fires stayed away from you !!!!!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 8:34 pm   Permalink

Those fires are about 1/2 hour away. Gnarley stuff!
----------------

Here's a pic of the "Zombie Fountain of Death!!!"

Many gallons of pure knock out Zombie!!!

Crazy!

p.s. Marcos, you can copy/print this pic and haunt Rebecca!!!!

p.s.s. Keki, I retired the Mai Kai shirt today. Cut it up and made 2 lamps with it. Will be on ebay soon! ( lol!!-not!!!)

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2006-10-26 20:40 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-27 10:12 am   Permalink

Bamboo Ben is giving GROG the Mai Kai shirt as a late birthday present.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-27 10:49 am   Permalink

QueenK-- Here's hoping the fires stay far, far away...

Happy Birthday to GROG!
I don't think you'll want that shirt after prying it from BBen's cold fingers!

BBen--Nutz! I was all set to bid on the lamps!
Don't forget, when you launder that there shirt, use real HOT water, and a real HOT dryer. After it's shrunk, you can pass it on to ME ...

edited for spell check-- I need to learn how to spell GROG.

[ This Message was edited by: kikekeki 2006-10-27 10:54 ]

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-19 8:47 pm   Permalink

Hi All, I would have rather gone to tikimecula's for a carving time, but off to detroit in the Morning So, I took today to I stain our new project. I wanted to share it with all of you. BamBoo ben came on Monday and left on Friday and here is our new addition. It not complete yet, it still needs the mast and ropes, but you get the idea. I also added a few more of the bar ben built last year. I hope you enjoy them...

the bar

the bar

the start of the pirate ship its called the desert Jewel that crashed up on our shores

another early picture.

Almost painted, looking good, it's 30'x16' seats 20+

closeup of the front, we used a Keigs20 tiki for the mast head, Keigs I hope you don't mind, it is perfect .

staining in 100+ heat, Monday Ben is back out here, the Mast goes up , He will add all the rope and touches. I hope you like the the pictures

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2007-05-20 11:10 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-19 11:43 pm   Permalink

Wow Amy, that ships looking neat.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-20 10:17 am   Permalink

Holy kaching....that is some awesome work. It's the kewlest backyard I have seen on this board. Way jealous.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-20 10:26 am   Permalink

Who say's Pirate & Tiki can't be mixed?!!!

Sven??

Kiegs??

Anyone??

Class? Class?

Bueler??

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation