FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 7:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-21 19:08, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Thanks all, My neighbor told another neighbor friend that "I was building a Ship" and he was sure I needed a permit. This neighbor has reported me dozens of times,The bar, the pond, the island, the parties the parking, etc... so far the architectural committee has just sighed and moved on. There is no way I am taking down the ship.....lol

Ultimately, when you look at it, it's just a deck with some fencing/railing, albeit in a ship shape. There's nothing there at the moment they can complain about. A full size mast might be more of an issue, as far as the neighbourhood visual amenity, depending on how you do it. But Im sure you will be fine. Say, what about a crows nest so you can climb up and wave to your neighbours!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 10:20 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrr!!!

I woke at 5 am. and was on the road by 5:20.

I am back home now. Tired? Yes.

Here are a few pics.

More tomorrow!

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Got Arrrrrrrr-tiki!?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 11:37 pm   Permalink

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (2 years)

Mugs: 11
Posted: Today; 7:52 pm

Bump!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gibbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-22 01:29 am   Permalink

Hey Amy and Ben, unreal work on your part Ben and well Amy, you'll have to tell the neighbors to "build a bridge and just get over it"...'cause it's there to stay. How about a cannon...just for the neighbors of course. It may cure the problems... It looks just great and more pics please Ben.

Cheers,
Gibbo

View Profile of Gibbo Send a personal message to Gibbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 05:51 am   Permalink

When the tsunami hits....you'll be prepared and the evil neighbor will be washed up.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 09:22 am   Permalink

Yeah!
They Laughed at Noah too!

Great job you two!
Can't wait to see the official finished shots!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 09:51 am   Permalink

What a fun and cool project! I'm stunned... Awesome work Ben!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 10:27 am   Permalink

Yarr! yer ship tis a fine vessel and the ship yard tis something to clap your deadlights on to be sure. Ben lad should be proud of his craft. Sharp as paint that one is but pricklier then a see urchin when the rum tankard be near.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 1:47 pm   Permalink

So much to look at. Like a cross between the Tiki Room and Pirates of the Caribbean. You could really charge admission.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:27 pm   Permalink

that is so cool i am so jealous. what a paradise

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 10:06 am   Permalink

Thank you all, I cant wait to see it with the barrels, netting and cannon, yep, found a wodden cannon on ebay....lol, I will get out there this weekend and post more pictures.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 10:18 am   Permalink

This is WAY cool guys, arrrsome !!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gibbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-24 01:09 am   Permalink

Hey Amy,
About that cannon.....I was only kidding!
Cheers,
Gibbo

View Profile of Gibbo Send a personal message to Gibbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-24 4:13 pm   Permalink

Here are the final pictures of the boat, Hope you enjoy!

thanks for all the feedback and kind words

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-24 4:18 pm   Permalink

That's a BEAUTY!
Tip of the Tankard to both you and Ben!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation