FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Crazy AL Tiki !?! New stuff of old stuff? pg.19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Crazy AL Tiki !?! New stuff of old stuff? pg.19
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-14 2:06 pm   Permalink

Al, that is ACE work! Check out them wings...Fucking'ay gorgeous.

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-14 5:44 pm   Permalink

I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said, but just wow! You've got so much detail happening, it took me a while to work out what was going on. I love seeing tiki fused with other styles!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-14 8:17 pm   Permalink

here's a bit of traditional flavor for ya straight from the islands...and not....... benz's sharpening lessons a must foe this kind of thing

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-14 8:34 pm   Permalink

Wow!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 10:23 am   Permalink

here's the finished piece......"VonRat" Tiki

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 10:30 am   Permalink

STOKE!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-15 11:15 am   Permalink

You have learned well, young Jedi.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 12:19 pm   Permalink

I am in awe of how amazing this is !!!!

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 12:19 pm   Permalink

Teh Drool! where did that come from Al? (lol, looks like someone supercharged their skills!)

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 12:37 pm   Permalink

He Learned well, Loong time ago, he's just Now gettin 'round to doin it the right way. (Blamin it on dull tools baaa!)
Al, I Still can't believe you can get so much detail from a piece of palm, Only you could do stuff like this. Still Awesome and Still Inspiring. Definitely t he BEst 'round here!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 12:59 pm   Permalink

Maybe his eye is black with the reflection of a rat in it. If I don't see that eye clear then it makes it look to not have a face about the mouth. Love that little tiki that he is holding. That little guy along is a beautiful tiki

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 1:30 pm   Permalink

I think I just sh!t my pants! Al, where are you sending this beauty?? That is one of the most amazing tikis I've ever seen!!!

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 3:16 pm   Permalink

HOLY SHIT!

I just spent the last 5 minutes laughing. Not because I thought the tiki was funny, but because I didn't know what else to do! Great, great work!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 5:56 pm   Permalink

Al, this thing is soooooo rad. I'm stoked beyond belief. You have totally outdone yourself with this one.

Hot Rod's forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-15 7:36 pm   Permalink

There's so much kick ass detail I don't even know where to begin!!!!! I love it!!!
(those tats are my fav - totally rockin' designs!)

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation