FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Jungalero Lounge featured in IMBIBE magazine (NEW PHOTO)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Jungalero Lounge featured in IMBIBE magazine (NEW PHOTO)
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 6:20 pm   Permalink

Beautiful! Just Beautiful. How'd you get the curve in the bar?

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 9:44 pm   Permalink

Amazing work! I love it. Home bars are what it's all about...yeah I know "it's about the people".
(People with home bars)

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-05 10:32 am   Permalink

I agree with Matt......the home bars are fun to follow (and visit). You have done an amazing job!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-01-05 1:24 pm   Permalink

Your paradise is amazing. you have a great eye for detail and I love reading/gawking at your updates.

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 2:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the kind replies everyone...No real update here. Just a bump for easy access for a fellow enthusiast whose name I didn't catch but gave him the link. Hell, I'll throw in a pic I took a few weeks ago at night in the backyard---really need to redo my thatch job already.
MAHALO!

Oh yea!! Carvers, carver wanabees, Bosko fans (who isn't?), tiki revelers in general--check out his link-
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=27019&forum=4&1

[ This Message was edited by: howland 2008-01-18 16:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Howland 2008-01-18 16:27 ]

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-19 5:03 pm   Permalink

Spectacular! Freinds of mine visited a couple of weeks ago and the reports that came back are astonishing. Great work!

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 3:22 pm   Permalink

Ms Swanky and I had the pleasure of enjoying Brad and his wife's hospitality this weekend. Got to catch up with Tiki Bob there too. The Lounge is WAY improved since we were there in September.

One sweet space!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 3:33 pm   Permalink

VERY nice work!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 3:34 pm   Permalink

Looks great, my brotha!! U need to get that beauty Marq canoe piece you carved, hung up!! Where abouts r u from MyrtleBeach,SC??

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 3:38 pm   Permalink

Schweet!
Out of Control!
Can't wait to visit the East Coast now!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 7:29 pm   Permalink

Once again this is way too cool!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 7:38 pm   Permalink

the room looks really sensational. Looks sooo authentic - like a back street 'joint'. Love it - what a great hideout!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-18 11:10 pm   Permalink

Hey Howland, the place is dripping with vintage atmosphere... Excellent job!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DejaVoodoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-19 1:25 pm   Permalink

I'm just beyond jealous...in a good way!

If you don't mind my asking, around how much did you spend on this 'lil project? It seems to me that you're quite crafty and used a lot of faux finishing and layering to get the final effect. You couldn't have spent THAT much money since most of what I believe you did was with paint and paint is generally inexpensive. Amazing!

If you ever need a partner in crime, I'm quite the design oriented painter myself. I'd love to be a part of a project like this either helping someone else or creating my own Polynesian paradise.

Love it! So authentic looking. Not cheesy at all!
Peace,
Peter

View Profile of DejaVoodoo Send a personal message to DejaVoodoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-20 04:27 am   Permalink

Awesome beyond belief...truly an inspiration for those of us with white walls.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation