FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Left Coast Benzart Carving Seminar.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Left Coast Benzart Carving Seminar.
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-14 9:14 pm   Permalink

You can call me Chest Rockwell...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 10:14 am   Permalink

How about Bench Presly?

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiKIrby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:51 pm   Permalink

i have a lot of experience sculpting (clay,wax, etc), not as much carving. i guess that would put me at an intermediate level. i have a stand (workmate) that should work fine, and posting my name is no problem.....

mahalo,
aaron

View Profile of TikiKIrby Send a personal message to TikiKIrby  Email TikiKIrby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 1:01 pm   Permalink

Now this is confusing!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-18 1:47 pm   Permalink

No kidding.

Tikikirby(Aaron), GROG know Kirby already wants to kick your ass, (GROG taking bets on the fight when they meet for the first time down in San Diego, if anybody wants to get in on the action, Tikikirby is a 5 to 1 underdog), but now you've gone and pissed off Aaron's Akua. Looks like you've got another fight in your future. Just don't change your name to grog, or Grog, or any variation thereof and you're OK with GROG. Besides, GROG fight dirty, so you don't want to piss GROG off.

[ This Message was edited by: grog 2006-09-18 13:48 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 2:31 pm   Permalink

I'll clean out the pig pit(imu) for the brawl.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 2:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-18 13:47, GROG wrote:
No kidding.

Tikikirby is a 5 to 1 underdog), but now you've gone and pissed off Aaron's Akua.

I will toss an '06 Stone Epic down for this one.

Oh, I am such a beginner. I have cut my finger and the cheese but, that is about it. I used to build model cars in the 70s but, those were already cut. I just sni.. glued those together.

I did mean that I would toss the Stone down while the brawl went down.

EDIT HERE: Matt, I would dig to have a pass of some sort to the Deadbolt show! I will now begin to PM you.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-09-18 14:53 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-09-18 14:53 ]

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blue Thunder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 3:15 pm   Permalink

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM STONES

View Profile of Blue Thunder Send a personal message to Blue Thunder  Email Blue Thunder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 3:37 pm   Permalink

Um, my REAL name is Grog Grogliac Von Groggo. The Von Groggos have been groggy in these parts since before GROG was a twinkle in his pappa's eye.

Don't beat me up, GROG, I can't help it if we're family.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-09-18 7:28 pm   Permalink

Cammo, you must be from the Eastside Van Groggos. The GROG family hasn't been in touch with that side of the family since the big earthshake when the continents separated. GROG guess this will be a reunion of sorts.

GROG has $50 down on Kirby in the Kirby/Tikikirby match, and GROG pretty much figures it will be a draw in the Aaron's Akua/Aaron(Tikikirby) match.

It's too bad we couldn't get Baboo Ben down to Sandiego for a battle of the Bens. That would be a good match.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 8:52 pm   Permalink

is this whats its going to be like at the left coast clown fest in october?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 9:05 pm   Permalink

Seeing as we're all going to be armed to the teeth with hook-knives (nasty), hammers, chisels, mallets, chainsaws, V-6 motors, x-actos, saws, and an enormous supply of bandaids, and as far as I can tell there are 165 men attending and 2 women, it may be time to stop stirring up the natives and declare a general peace before somebody gets something cut off. Especially before the drinks get poured.

Agreed? Buddies? Huh?

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 9:26 pm   Permalink

Seeing how we (Matt, OnaTiki and Myself) are the organizers of this event. We are technically "the house" and are therefore entitled to a cut of the action. I say 40%.

Lets get ready to RUUUUMBLE!!!!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiKIrby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-19 11:54 am   Permalink

grog, grog, grog, i know you don't remember me but we used to work together. we had some laughs and you seemed like such a nice guy, but now look at you stirring up all kinds of trouble.
grog is a pretty catchy name but i think KU would be more appropriate given this transformation. i tell you what, we're a civilized people, why don't we have a good ol fashion GROG toss? that would be something i'd be up for, what do you say kirby i mean we are from the same tribe? in fact why don't we meet before the event at the lucky tiki and maybe i could persuade you over a couple mai tais ....

aaron, are you going to be at the chop? i hope so i'm looking forward to meeting both you and kirby. i dig what you guys do.

grog you may fight dirty but i never sleep, by the way where are you staying in san diego?

aaron

View Profile of TikiKIrby Send a personal message to TikiKIrby  Email TikiKIrby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-09-19 12:30 pm   Permalink

GROG like tossing back grogs and navy grogs, but that's probably not what you meant.

Trying to make friends with Kirby and Aaron now, eh? Somebody's getting worried about getting their flabby animator's butt kicked. You've got a little over a month to train. You might want to get out from behind the computer cartoon boy and hit the gym a few times before the end of October gets here.

GROG's not the one stirring up trouble. You're the one trying to use everybody else's name on Tiki Central, and some of these people are pissed, Kirby in particular. GROG think it's going to take more than a single drink at the Lucky Tiki to assuage
the Kirbinator.

Let the Leftcoast Sandiego Chop Chop Rumble begin!!!!

40% Moki! You're killing GROG here!

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-09-19 12:31 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation