FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Left Coast Benzart Carving Seminar.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Left Coast Benzart Carving Seminar.
TikiKIrby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-19 5:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-19 12:30, GROG wrote:

"GROG's not the one stirring up trouble. "
then why do you sound like don king (without the hair)???

"You're the one trying to use everybody else's name on Tiki Central, "
i'm not trying to use any name but my given one.... i happen to like it, besides with a name like aaron kirby i was destined to love tiki.....

"and some of these people are pissed, Kirby in particular. "
oh stop, i talked with kirby about this a while ago and he seemed cool to me. in fact, he suggested the lucky tiki.

"GROG think it's going to take more than a single drink at the Lucky Tiki to assuage
the Kirbinator."
who said anything about one drink !!!

"Let the Leftcoast Sandiego Chop Chop Rumble begin!!!!"
don't rule out the underdog!!!! and you're right i might have to start working out if we choose the grog toss. it's been a while since i've seen ya but if i remember right, THAT ain't going to be easy!!!

mahaloz,
aaron benjimin grogger albert kirby aka kahuna beachcomber tangaroa
(with apologies to everyone, except grog)

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-09-19 12:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TikiKIrby 2006-09-19 17:51 ]

View Profile of TikiKIrby Send a personal message to TikiKIrby  Email TikiKIrby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 6:18 pm   Permalink

Not to interrupt the rumble in the jungle, but would anyone like some AAC? I've got several blocks... and am not using them. I'd be happy to bring some down to the seminar (except for Grog and tikikirby... No AAC headbashing!!!!!)

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 6:43 pm   Permalink

What the hukilele is AAC?

Active Amber Coconuts?
All Act Comedic?
Anson Abercrombie Cuthbert?

And how do we carve Anson Abercrombie Cuthbert? Freeze him first?

I want some AAC. Whatever it is.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 7:19 pm   Permalink

Cammo... are you gonna be the class clown that distracts everybody else who is trying to learn?

Maybe you should wait until we have a bamboo and conch shell golf club making seminar......

If you thought we were getting together to have fun then you are mistaken...

I want to see someone pushing their artwork to the next level... no matter what their ability.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 7:47 pm   Permalink

Are you getting AAC? Sight unseen? Are you getting a quart or a 2 foot section?

Will somebody explain what the heck AAC is??? Or is it some kind of insider special secret of secrets carving material that everybody but Cammo knows about? Has it been explained in some mysterious prior posting?

I want some of that AAC even more now. Gimme three. If it's liquid and dangerous gimme four gallons. If you can drink it gimme five.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 7:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-19 19:47, Cammo wrote:
Will somebody explain what the heck AAC is???

"Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a precast, manufactured building stone made of all-natural raw materials. It is an economical, environmentally friendly, cellular, lightweight, structural material that provides thermal and acoustic insulation as well as fire and termite resistance."

www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=16053&forum=7

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 8:20 pm   Permalink

I would love some AAC. Very nice offer. I'm sure if you bring it, it will get used.Thanks alot.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 8:34 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Kate. Very sporting to let me in on the AAC acronym.

And "Autoclaved Aerated Concrete" is way funnier than anything I could come up with.

I want some! Bring all ya got, this is the place to give some AAC a nice home. It sounds durable and easy to carve. Ditto, thanks for the offer.

- Cammo AKA de Class Clown

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 8:35 pm   Permalink

i would like some. i've tried to find it in vegas. would you like some spruce blocks?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 9:10 pm   Permalink

Some Spruce would be great... thanks!

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiKIrby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-20 09:56 am   Permalink

sorry all for the ot, just playin, guess grog and i are getting too excited about chopping wood . i like GROG....

anyway, seriously i would love to try some AAC. ever since i read akua's post i've been dieing to try it, i promise all i want to do with it is carve moai....

thanx,
the other aaron

View Profile of TikiKIrby Send a personal message to TikiKIrby  Email TikiKIrby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 5:30 pm   Permalink

You got it TikiKirby... a block for you. Grog want AAC block?

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-20 6:23 pm   Permalink

Sure. We'll have "block" party!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-20 6:25 pm   Permalink

Do you carve AAC with the same carving tools? And if so, does the AAC dull them quickly?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 9:25 pm   Permalink

Hey Dave!

If you have any more blocks left, I'll take one. Gotta try it all, ya know!?

Tanks, Brah!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation