FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Seattle: Jet City Junket ~ You Tube Video Posted pg.8
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Seattle: Jet City Junket ~ You Tube Video Posted pg.8
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-08-15 11:31 am   Permalink

Tiki Art Now, volume 3 is coming up fast

Update: we will have a bus to transport us to the Saturday Lunch at Islander and Home Bar Tour
you will need to purchase a bus ticket to join the bar tour.
21 and older, please!
i'm still working out the details..and will update this thread as info becomes available

pix added

[ This Message was edited by: dogbytes 2006-09-19 21:00 ]

[ This Message was edited by: dogbytes 2007-06-16 13:15 ]

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-15 12:33 pm   Permalink

1. I will be in Seattle those dates
2. Don't care where lunch is, since I'll be at Luna...
3. No bus for me, because I dont' know when I'll get off work.
I'll meet y'all where I can.
4. when do I get to see TraderPup again????
5. HAHAHA. YER IN CHARGE!!!
wheeeeee
6. Oh yeah, another hungover Garage sale is going to happen on
Sunday.. This sunday... the 20th. Just a short one... 11am-3pm... I added more goodies to the piles, so if anyone wants to come over, email me at
sweetpea0821@yahoo.com for the address...

Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 11:28 am   Permalink

1. Yes!!! We couldn't handle missing yet another event in Jet City!!
2. The Islander (only because we haven't been yet)
3. You can count two of us in for a bus.

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 11:44 am   Permalink

1. Sure will
2. Don't care either way
3. yes, bus good!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 12:10 pm   Permalink

I'm thinking about coming up. Do you have any inexpensive lodging suggestions near the downtown area?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
medusa

Posted: 2006-08-16 2:52 pm   Permalink

Here are some places that inexpensive and clean enough for a night or two. They are not too exciting but all are close to the Tiki Art Now Show, Ohana, Lava Lounge, and The Islander:

The Sixth Avenue Inn:
http://www.sixthavenueinn.com/index.htm

The Days Inn:
http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=06436&brandInfo=DI

Best Western Executive Inn:
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=48068#null

View Profile of medusa Send a personal message to medusa  Email medusa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-08-16 5:39 pm   Permalink

medusa ~ YOU ROCK.. thanks for posting that info.. i hadnt looked into hotels yet..

you're joining in the fun, right? do i have your email address?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 5:47 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the info. After revisiting my budget, I think I'm going to have to pass after all. But I'm sure someone else will benefit from the hotel information.

Mahalo,
Jen

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 5:54 pm   Permalink

I'll be there and so will Tiki A. Moaikingbird if I have to conk him on the noggin and stuff him in the trunk to get him there.

Either restaurant is fine.

Two more for the bus. I plan on gettin' plenty likker'd up

Thanks for doing this, Elicia. I'm really looking forward to it.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
medusa

Posted: 2006-08-16 6:00 pm   Permalink

Yes, I plan to join up with everyone that weekend. I sent you my email yesterday. As far as going on the bus Saturday, I am unsure as I have to work until noon and I have a little one to deal with.

Thanks for planning activities for the weekend. I am happy to help where I can.

-Tracy

View Profile of medusa Send a personal message to medusa  Email medusa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-17 08:06 am   Permalink

1:Yes.
2:The Islander as it is in Seattle. And the bar is cleverly called Tiki Bar
3:I do not like yellow school buses. (Ask me about my rural youth!) but would offer myself up sacrificially as a designated driver (rented or provided vehicle). Wonderin' whether to ride with me folks? Here's four lil words to help make that decision: I'm the fun one.
4:Nocanas
5:I am hopin' to help Mrs. Bytes (or Princess In Charge as we Jet City Mucky Mucks know her) see this freak show into an actual full blown side show...Or at least somethin' a notch above half-assed. (Three-quarters assed maybe?) So clear yer calendars folks.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-08-19 5:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2006-08-15 12:33, sweetpea wrote:
1. I will be in Seattle those dates
2. Don't care where lunch is, since I'll be at Luna...
4. when do I get to see TraderPup again????
5. HAHAHA. YER IN CHARGE!!!
Pea

Miss Pea:
doofus, you live here!
hmm maybe i'll bring a busload of overhung revelers, each wanting separate checks, for you to serve! (oh, i've done that several times already)
You're always welcome to stop by our place to play with Pup! plus i'll try to stop in at your garage sale.
im not in charge.

Quote:
On 2006-08-17 08:06, woofmutt wrote:
5:I am hopin' to help Mrs. Bytes (or Princess In Charge as we Jet City Mucky Mucks know her) see this freak show into an actual full blown side show...Or at least somethin' a notch above half-assed. (Three-quarters assed maybe?) So clear yer calendars folks.

Everyone's help is so greatly appreciated! may i call you My Minion? even though i'm not in charge?

Breaking news

He's good to your earhole ~Selector Lopaka ~ serving up exotic delicacies from vintage vinyl at Roq la Rue on Friday.

The Gallery after party is at Lava Lounge on Friday 9-midnight

YES: im booking a bus! YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A BUS TICKET TO BE INCLUDED ON THE HOME BAR TOUR details will be posted as soon as the schedule is finalized.

Saturday Lunch will be at Islander

looks like i'll have a house full of canadians to wrangle (yay TW, Pepe & Pete, SDT and Moaikingbird)

1 possibly 2 more Seattle Tiki Home Bars to schedule in Saturday

Tikiwahine will guest bartend at Selector Lopaka & Puamana's house!

Sunday Lunch will be at Luau

Lisa Petrucci has kindly opened her home to us on on Sunday!

[b]email me if you will join in the fun ~

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-20 4:35 pm   Permalink

wow this is going to be a great weekend!
I got some friends drunk off one of my Jet City Junket beverage offerings last night, that was fun.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bothellbill
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-22 4:26 pm   Permalink

We wanna go. Let us know how to get on the bus forget about us, wait don't forget us. But let us know.

Bill

View Profile of bothellbill Send a personal message to bothellbill  Email bothellbill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-22 5:01 pm   Permalink

Is everyone riding the short bus? Sounds like a great time, wish I could
be there for what is shaping up to be a great unorganized event. Visiting
all the premiere homes all for $15, dogytes gets a big doggie treat!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation