FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events hooptylau 2006 -- the un-tiki tiki event --
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
hooptylau 2006 -- the un-tiki tiki event --
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 07:19 am   Permalink

I have never looked so forward to Fried chicken as I am now......I think the last 2 times I had KFC it didnt agree with me (but then again no one rarely does!).....but Pollardville/Islander here we come.. a taste of Tiki History....The cd cover looks great, I can't wait to play the disc. I too am bringing a cd for all attending. It is untiki to say the least. I've deceided to call it ''Now where did I get this?''. I have a list of chores for this weekend (up until kickoff!) so next weekend...I can PPPPPPAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYY!....looking forward to meeting the hoopylau crew....It's hell being a tiki virgin!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 08:47 am   Permalink

Head count. Please post if you're coming to The Jungle Outpost on Sunday.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 09:10 am   Permalink

Jungle Trader- I will be there with one head. That I might be willing to trade.

Jen, Unga, Jab, Aquarj and Swanky- Sorry to hear you can't make it over to Moodesto for a heapin' helpin' of taters, fried chicken, a side of poi and a goat skin full of Mai Tais. Well miss you but will dance a hoe down to Mr. Roboto at the Tiki in your honor.

Sherrif Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 10:30 am   Permalink

Alia and I will be there for sure!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 07:10 am   Permalink

My wife and I would like to check it out...since we will be so close...count us as 2 please.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 07:19 am   Permalink

Hey Limptiki you old pig wrestler, where you at you crazy fool?

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 4:02 pm   Permalink

I can't speak for the pig wrestlin, but, yeah, is Limptiki gonna come out and play?

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 4:04 pm   Permalink

Hanford, Schmama Lama & I will be there on Sunday!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 4:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-11 16:04, Humuhumu wrote:
Hanford, Schmama Lama & I will be there on Sunday!

What about Saturday night? Or are you just referring to the pig wrestling, assumably on Sunday?

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 4:37 pm   Permalink

Yeah, we're there for the whole shindig, I was just responding to Jungle Trader's request for a Sunday headcount.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
limptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 6:03 pm   Permalink

Yo Chongo - I'll be there for a slice of Sat night - post Stockton as I lost my stockton priveledges a long time ago. Keep the swine wrestling on the down low or I could get kicked out of the house. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 6:08 pm   Permalink

Coco Loco and I are in!!!

Lookin' forward to doin' the Robot, and the Tiki Stomp, with the posse. Hopefully there'll be some monkey underwear too:

Hey Limpy - did the French Foreign Legion finally kick you out? As much as Chongolio is enjoyin' his monkey underwear in the above pic, I know you are especially looking forward to some of this:

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2006-09-11 18:14 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 6:30 pm   Permalink

Damn you Mai Tai, I forgot about that picture. In fact I was able to erase most of that monkey underwear incident completely from my mind until now.

Limpy, Glad to hear your getting some shore leave and will be going to grace us with your presence.

This gonna be some kinda dang ol fun man.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 8:40 pm   Permalink

JT,

I'll be going to your place! I won't be staying too long, because I gotta drive back to LA.

Hey does anyone know if the the 99 South is an actual freeway, or is it a glorified street with lots of stoplights? I just did a google map from Turlock to LA, and a good amount is on the 99 south, up to Fresno. Is it a good alternate to the 5 freeway, or should I just try to get on the 5 as soon as I can?

[ This Message was edited by: paranoid123 2006-09-11 20:47 ]

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 9:13 pm   Permalink

Paranoid, the 99 will bring you up and down. Going south it merges with the 5 just south of Bakersfield. If you stay in the fast lane and you're NOT doing 80, you will get run over. There's mostly only 2 lanes, slow (55/60) and very fast. AAHnuld should be allocating funds away from Limptiki and friends so we can build a bigger 99.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation