FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-15 10:31 pm   Permalink

I'll go for one, but I aint signing 'em. Thems Chongolios master work.

-stuckie

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-15 11:35 pm   Permalink

i could be interested in one of these bad boys...

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-15 11:43 pm   Permalink

Beautiful artwork. I'd like one also.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-16 12:34 am   Permalink

I'll take one too...

...and PLEASE make enough for everyone who wants one!

Mahaloz!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-16 05:28 am   Permalink

I'd Love one

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 12:46 am   Permalink

PLEASE!!!
I may be on the wait list for the actual Hut.....which no one is going to give up....so my getting one is like....when Tikis fly outa my butt!!

So please, yes please, the art is wonderful!

Sign me up, put me on the list!

Thank you

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 6:12 pm   Permalink

It's masterful! I would also be super pleased to have a print of it.

8 x 11 1/2 would be a fine size. I'd looove to have one slightly larger, like 11 x 14, though.

tanx!
~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 08:04 am   Permalink

I would like one too, please! Since the Hut was actually artfully sculpted by stuckie, it would be nice to have something to credit Chongolio for his concept and imagination.

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 08:49 am   Permalink

I too would love to have one. Oh look I'm in line behind tikiwinebear. Again!

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:00 pm   Permalink

tedtiki... we've got to stop meeting like this!! Next time, you can go ahead!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:21 pm   Permalink

Aloha freinds,
WOW! I am flabbergasted at the interest in an Ohana Hut print. Unfortunaltely, I did not create the image with the intent of a print being made from it. The image was created small and at a low res. I can recreate the art to some degree in a larger scale and as a hi-res. But it would take some time for me to get to it. Also. It would not be exactly the same as what I used for my submission for the contest. If people are still interested I can add this project to my list. But I could not guarantee a timeline at this point. I am interested in hearing any thoughts or comments.

Thanks for all the interest and compliments,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:23 pm   Permalink

Id say to just keep it small.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:38 pm   Permalink

yeah,

small works for me (cheaper that way too, i reckon). maybe something along the lines of a limited edition tag/label or sticker?

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-18 12:38, Tiki Chris wrote:
yeah,

small works for me (cheaper that way too, i reckon). maybe something along the lines of a limited edition tag/label or sticker?

...or postcard.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aloha.taboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 12:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-18 12:21, Chongolio wrote:
...Unfortunaltely, I did not create the image with the intent of a print being made from it. The image was created small and at a low res.

I think that if you start with what you submitted, and if you feel like you want to change the quality, go right ahead! But the artwork that won is what I think we're all after, whatever shape its in.

Again, great work on the design. Even if it hadn't been chosen as the winning entry, it would still be worthwhile to frame!

View Profile of aloha.taboo Send a personal message to aloha.taboo  Email aloha.taboo Goto the website of aloha.taboo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation