FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 1:51 pm   Permalink

a postcard size thing could be cool. Has anyone noticed most prints tend to be pretty big? I'm running out of wall space. I've got a good number of large pictures in my space right now, a few smaller things would actually be good to fill in some gaps, and this would be perfect.
Count me in for something small.

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 3:04 pm   Permalink

I will have to look when I get home and see what can be done with the original files I have created. It's been while so I am not sure how I have the art saved. Smaller prints would obviously much cheaper to produce and mail. I will keep you all posted.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 3:33 pm   Permalink

Definitely would love one.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 07:37 am   Permalink

I would love to have one too.

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 09:58 am   Permalink

Good news y'all! I dug up my original files and it turns out I was actually smart enough to create it in a hi-res at 7.5" x 5.5". So essentially I can do prints that size or smaller. From what I am reading, your input is that a smaller print would be a good thing and OK. Postcards size may be an option, but will have to check in to how the dimesions fit. I will dig deeper when I have another free moment. Also, would like to connect with Hanford and make sure he is OK with me making the prints. After all Tiki Central and the name belong to him.

Keep checkin' this thread for updates

Chongz

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 10:13 am   Permalink

7 1/2 x 5 1/2: 1 please! and I'll take a bunch a' post cards.

Tanx!
~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 11:14 am   Permalink

I would love one. put me on the list.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 4:12 pm   Permalink

Please add me to the list also - postcard size or a little bigger is fine by me!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiriffic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-19 6:07 pm   Permalink

One for Tikiriffic please!

View Profile of tikiriffic Send a personal message to tikiriffic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 08:59 am   Permalink

I'd love one, preferably 8x10 or a little bigger.

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-20 09:02 am   Permalink

Watching the amazing transition from 2 dimensions to 3 over the course of this project has been incredible. The ceramic hut is so faithful to your original vision.

Please, add me in on this, I'd love a print!

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 09:23 am   Permalink

I would like on too! I really love your design & concept and I can't wait to see the finished product.

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bifcozz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-20 12:34 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 21:49 ]

View Profile of bifcozz Send a personal message to bifcozz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 12:42 pm   Permalink

I'd love to get one.

I'd also love for it to come in a standard frame size, 8x10 or 5x7.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 12:59 pm   Permalink

How about Chirstmas Card ones in a pack of ten. Mail them out to the family and they can come over and warm up in the house with rum in the hut.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation