FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 1:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-20 12:59, teaKEY wrote:
How about Card ones in a pack of ten.

definitely! I would love a stationary set!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 3:04 pm   Permalink

Put me on the list for a print/post card/card set/printed bath towel...... Whatever it comes out on I would like one, please.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 1:20 pm   Permalink

I'd love a print. Put me on the list please

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LynnMcTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-22 12:00 pm   Permalink

I'd like one too please. Thank you!

View Profile of LynnMcTiki Send a personal message to LynnMcTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-26 12:16 pm   Permalink

Would be very happy to have a print!

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:36 am   Permalink

Hey all,
going to try and make some progress today on figuring out the best way to proceed. At this point I am looking at having Postcards made as well as a larger print.
Cafepress swag is an option too. Thoughts?? Hanford has given his blessins' for the prints, but I still want to run any final decision through him.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:46 am   Permalink

Love the postcard & larger print sizes - could also be cool on the back of maybe an official TC shirt? Maybe Shecky (as he is PART of the Ohana Hut design....) on the front upper left & the Ohana Hut drawing on the back??

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aloha.taboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 11:14 am   Permalink

Have you ever done anything with www.spreadshirt.com? They have a greater variety of clothing.

For prints and cards, cafepress is fine. I'd be happy with a large print.

View Profile of aloha.taboo Send a personal message to aloha.taboo  Email aloha.taboo Goto the website of aloha.taboo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:25 pm   Permalink

Aloha Chongo!

I've missed this one...cards, shirts and what-not's, really cool idea that all can share in!! Ohana Hut design ROCKS, braddah! Coconut Wired, TC, Munktiki logos...dang mang it'd be like a concert-T done up right!!! Above all the cards and print...excellent! Sign me up!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 08:32 am   Permalink

Alright, here is the front of the 4x6" postcard print. I am still contemplating about the backside and if I am going to include more pics and info or leave it blank, how many I am going to make and what they will cost. I am thinking that I will have to sell them in small lots because selling them individually would be very time consuming. I am always opent to suggestions and feedback.

At this point I am not going to do any other swag other other than the postcards. I just don't have the time to spend putting together and formating the image to work on a bunch of different items for only one or two people. Maybe after the postcards are printed we can open the discussion.

Thanks for the interest,
Chongolio

(not actual size)

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-10-03 09:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-03 08:32, Chongolio wrote:
I am still contemplating about the backside and if I am going to include more pics and info or leave it blank, ...I am always opent to suggestions and feedback.

Maybe the back could be like a traditional postcard. Small ambiguous description in the top left and a place marker for the stamp in the top right. Sell 'em in packs of six or more and people will be mailing these all over the world.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 09:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-03 09:07, Hakalugi wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-03 08:32, Chongolio wrote:
I am still contemplating about the backside and if I am going to include more pics and info or leave it blank, ...I am always opent to suggestions and feedback.

Maybe the back could be like a traditional postcard. Small ambiguous description in the top left and a place marker for the stamp in the top right. Sell 'em in packs of six or more and people will be mailing these all over the world.

Thanks for replying Hakalugi. That is pretty much what I am thinking.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 10:30 am   Permalink

I'll take two dozen.

yay!!!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 10:33 am   Permalink

i'll buy some, chongolio, but you have to autograph one to put with my hut.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 12:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-03 09:07, Hakalugi wrote:

I like it!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation