FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 1:29 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I'll take a dozen also. And before you go to the Peanut Butter and Jelly Isles, you'll sign my Hut, cuz I am getting one from my buddies.
Go ahead and move. It's hot, it's cold, ugly people, hurricanes all the time and flooding. Jeez, who would want to live there? What a dumb thing to do.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 2:51 pm   Permalink

Mabbe the people who got a TCOH can send one to Stuckie and he'll send it back, authenticating their hut....

~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 3:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-03 08:32, Chongolio wrote:
I am thinking that I will have to sell them in small lots because selling them individually would be very time consuming.

works for me. i'm in.

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 3:52 pm   Permalink

Or maybe an Ohana Hut signing party at Forbidden Island? I bet you wouldn't have to pay for one drink, Chongolio! And I almost brought mine to the parking lot sale for you to sign!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-03 5:45 pm   Permalink

Please add me to the list!

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-05 12:33 pm   Permalink

I like the post card pack idea. That way they are something that are useable and still feasible for you to produce to the masses.

Why don't you sell the postcard packs in packs of like 10-12. You could personally sign the top one (for display purposes, framing, etc.) and the rest of the pack could be used for mailing.

what do ya say....

mg

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-05 12:46 pm   Permalink

I like the idea of signing one in a pack of 10 -12 too. We keep the signed, and mail the rest.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-08 11:02 pm   Permalink

Whatever ya do, count me in for a set. Sure would like to have a poster, tho...

Mahaloz!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 11:51 am   Permalink

Here is and update on the postcards...

The files are going to the printer this week and I should have cards back by late next week. I am ordering 250 of them and will be packaging them up in group of 10. The packs of 10 will run $7.50 postage is included and also covers my Paypal fees. However, this does not apply to you fine folks overseas. International postage will have to be calculated separately.

So what this breaksdown to is this... there will be 25 packs of 10 available. If I sell out of 25 packs and there is enough people interested, who missed out on the first 25 sets, I will reorder another 250. At least 15 people must be interested after the first 25 packs are sold. Of course if I get 40 or more people paypaling me in the few days I will bump the initial order up to 500. Then I will then have 50 packs available. Comprende amigos?

So if you want a pack of 10 Ohana Hut postcards
Paypal $7.50 to chongolio@lost-isle.com

For those of who don't want a pack of ten, maybe you can all get together on a separtate thread and work something out amoungst yourselves. Please don't use this thread for that, I don't mind a single post that points to another thread. I just want to keep this one focused on the 10 packs dealios.

I will post a pic of the backsides later today. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or send me an email. I will get back to you ASAP. Please do not ask me about anything other than the postcards. I can only deal with one thing at a time. IF this goes smoothly I will be more likely willing to work on other Ohana Hut swag.

Thanks every one!
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ This Message was edited by: chongolio 2006-10-09 15:08 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bifcozz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-09 12:06 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 21:41 ]

View Profile of bifcozz Send a personal message to bifcozz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 12:16 pm   Permalink

Just ordered a set.

Thanks so much for making these available! Can't wait!

You rock Chongolio!!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aloha.taboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 2:16 pm   Permalink

I can't wait till I get my Ohana Hut and my postcards!!!

View Profile of aloha.taboo Send a personal message to aloha.taboo  Email aloha.taboo Goto the website of aloha.taboo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 2:50 pm   Permalink

I sent money to the link(address) above. I hope its really .com.. Should be fun.

Nevermind. the .com. does not work, so its got to be "dot" less.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 3:13 pm   Permalink

Things are movin' forward!! Thanky to everyone who has jumped on it. 7 packs have already been already sold!

Also, if you wanted any of your cards signed just let me know. Or maybe I will sign one in each pack as a default. What y'all think?

Teakey- Thanks bringing up the signing interest and for pointing out my bunk email code. it should work fine now.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 4:48 pm   Permalink

just paypal'd ya~!

View Profile of TikiTrevor Send a personal message to TikiTrevor  Email TikiTrevor Goto the website of TikiTrevor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation