FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Denver Tiki - General info, events, etc.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
Denver Tiki - General info, events, etc.
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-09 09:06 am   Permalink

Atari:

I believe we will go to the Zombie Dance Party on Friday night. I plan to get there around 9:00. I have to work late on Sat.

It would be great to have more Denver folks out for this if possible, to welcome an out of town Tiki friend!

Here are more details.
http://www.badartforbadpeople.com/

Keep in tough here to arrange an meeting time and place.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 04:13 am   Permalink

Fink- I probably will not be able to make it as I will be flying home from Salt Lake City on Friday night.

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 7:48 pm   Permalink

Tiki Fink:

Sounds good.
I won't really know my schedule until I'm on the ground in Denver.
I'm will be staying down near where 85 and 25 meet, so I shouldn't be too far.
I will aim to be there at or around 9pm.
I'm a big blond fellow (6'1", 300lbs)in Drew Carey-looking glasses; I'll be wearing a garnet and gold or green and orange/red floral print shirt, unless it's freezing.

View Profile of Tiki-Atari Send a personal message to Tiki-Atari  Goto the website of Tiki-Atari     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 8:13 pm   Permalink

Man, I wish we could make this. But sadly the weekend has us booked with more mundane activities...

Welcome, Atari!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 06:46 am   Permalink

Aarggghhh.......no such luck machachos........diapers, home repairs, greasy galaxie and a broken motorcycle are filling up my weekend. But I am workin' on a TIKI! So that should be done soon and I'll post it here and ONLY here.

I have got to try and hit the Straight jackets if I don't do anything else in my life. Legendary.

Enjoy your single carefree lives ya stinkin drinkin fools.......

Mr. Dale loves ya.

-Happy Skull-ptures---

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
elevatorman

Posted: 2007-10-12 4:26 pm   Permalink

I'd like to try and make it to this. If anyone wants to say hi, I'm a skinny guy with short, spiky black hair (most likely wearing at least one black thing). I'll probably be there later, since I'm going to Elitch's beforehand.

View Profile of elevatorman Send a personal message to elevatorman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
elevatorman

Posted: 2007-10-12 4:28 pm   Permalink

Oh, and I'm going saturday night

View Profile of elevatorman Send a personal message to elevatorman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-12 7:46 pm   Permalink

I am sad toreport that I am stuck at work at least until 10:30.

One of the managers called in on us and I will most likely have to close unless someone comes to my aid.

This totally sucks ass!

Elevator.. Did we meet you on the cruiser ride??

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-12 8:54 pm   Permalink

Well, 11:00 and I just got done with a round of press checks. I will meander that way, but only have an hour or 2. I would be game for a meal at some point tomorrow (sat) and will likely hit the zombie thing tomorrow as well.

View Profile of Tiki-Atari Send a personal message to Tiki-Atari  Goto the website of Tiki-Atari     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
elevatorman

Posted: 2007-10-13 6:03 pm   Permalink

Tiki Fink,

No, I haven't met anyone on this forum.

It looks iffy to go tonight, though, as my date won't be able to go.

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-15 7:08 pm   Permalink

A reminder about Los Straitjackets at the Soiled Dove Underground on Friday night.

If anyone has an interest in meeting at The Tiki Fink Shack beforehand for some pre show fun, let me know. Otherwise I hope to see some of our Denver folk there!

T.F.

Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-16 11:24 am   Permalink

Sorry I didn't catch up with you, Tiki Fink and elevatorman (and the rest of you out Denver way). The press was keeping me hoppin' this time regardless. Maybe next time.

MoaiMan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-17 7:14 pm   Permalink

Tiki Fink,
I'll be at Los Straitjackets with a buddy of mine (wouldn't miss it!). I haven't been to the Soiled Dove Underground, but he says the food isn't bad so I think we're going early to eat and try to secure a table. Let's figure out a way to meet and tip a few back.
I hear the sound there is excellent. Can't wait.
MoaiMan

View Profile of MoaiMan Send a personal message to MoaiMan  Email MoaiMan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-18 11:08 pm   Permalink

Moai:

Looks like we, The Tiki Finks, Helz and Mango Rita, Arulu and a few more friends will be there! Look at the pics from our most recent gathering and you should recognize some of us.

Do say hello. I suspect that we will be camped out on the dance floor.

Anyone else in??? Dale you in?

T.F.

Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-19 11:16 am   Permalink

No.....I'm not. Its just not gonna happen. Which sucks. Even with Big Sandy and all.
I remember standing with Big Sandy at one of our first rock-and rythem -billy
weekends (96?) watching Kim Lenz and laughing at some drunks. He's always been a nice guy.

Plus I would get to actually hang out with Moai man. We live around the block from each other but it seems miles apart.

Anyway.....ya all have fun.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation