FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Denver Tiki - General info, events, etc.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
Denver Tiki - General info, events, etc.
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-23 06:55 am   Permalink

I have yet to make all the rezzies but we are defintiely in!!

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-23 9:36 pm   Permalink

Just a little shout out to HELZ. I am building a real Pro - fessional and functional Tiki bar and thanks to the heroism of Helz, there will be beer on tap! I will be posting updated pics and stuff on creating tiki sos yallz can check it out. When it's done we will have a little practice Luau in the form of Tiki Fink Grindhouse.

THANKS HELZ!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-24 3:17 pm   Permalink

Whaaa??????

Fink - Is this your backyard or something else????

BTW - How was Bladerunner last weekend?

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-24 5:15 pm   Permalink

Yes my back patio. I am building a full on permanent bar. It was just Matterhorn and myself at the flick. Big fun though.

Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-24 5:57 pm   Permalink

Zulu- the movie was great and it was a grand time with Fink and his buddy Chris. How was the archeological expedition in Southern California?

Fink- great news on the bar...did you get a Primo tap handle?

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-25 10:39 am   Permalink

I am looking at a carved Suffering Bastard tap handle on Ebay.
Now I just need to find a Keg of Suffering Bastard.

T.F.

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 08:20 am   Permalink

I know that several people have expressed an interest in the Denver Cruisers bike ride on Wednesday nights. The ride officially starts on May 14. And I will be there for sure!!This will continue on until mid October so there are plenty of opportunities to ride.

Info at:
http://www.denvercruisers.com/links.html

The main reason for this post is to offer this idea as food for thought.

The New Belgium TOUR DE FAT is coming to Denver on Saturday, September 13th and I assume it will be held in City Park as it was last year. The event begins with a gigantic bike parade and continues with some pretty great entertainment.

We have eight cruisers in our quiver and I would love to have all of them on the street for this thing.

I plan to invite participants from the Denver Cruisers and all of the Denver Tribe to gather at Tiki Fink's shack and ride together to the park. When the gig winds down, we would return to the shack and hold a BICYcLUAU to wind up the day.

A great way to put some miles on my new bar.

Watcha think???

T.F.

Info at: http://www.followyourfolly.com/folly_tour_de_fat.html

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2008-05-01 08:21 ]

Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-05 8:14 pm   Permalink

Hey Fink- I am up for a ride. Let me know time and place to meet you (and bring a bike from the quiver so I can ride.) It sounds fun....

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_tim
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-13 8:17 pm   Permalink

Figured I would introduce myself. I live in North Thornton, and have been lurking around here a long time. Have built a bar, done a few carvings, a few paintings, and finally decided to start posting. 1st post shows a couple tikis I did, http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=28235&forum=7&4
Will post more pics soon of 3rd tiki, and will start posting the bar. I have pics from beginning of construction to end, so will post them to show progress.

Have had some interaction with Zulu via email regarding his excellent bar.

Looks like there are some other people here in Denver a little like me, a bit obsessed. (my wife tolerates it, but doesn't really get it. I wonder if that's a common thread). Anyhow thought I would jump into your thread and say hi. Need to link up sometime and toss back some cocktails. . . .

TT

View Profile of tiki_tim Send a personal message to tiki_tim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 12:52 pm   Permalink

Welcome Tiki Tim! Hope we see you at an event soon!

T.F.

tiki_tim
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-14 2:41 pm   Permalink

Fink, is it true you work at TB? If so, I should probably talk to you about some "scarce" cocktail ingredients. Recently I bought the grog-log and am wondering how far I will need to go to get some of these oddities. . .

TT

View Profile of tiki_tim Send a personal message to tiki_tim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MoaiMan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-21 8:12 pm   Permalink

There's a great feature on Sven Kirsten in the current issue of Atomic Ranch magazine (Spring 08). Several pages with some really good pictures of his home/collection. Worth checking out.
MoaiMan

View Profile of MoaiMan Send a personal message to MoaiMan  Email MoaiMan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 3:44 pm   Permalink

OK.. Tiki Oasis 8. Sounds like there is a pretty good Denver group going to San Diego. I propose a little TO8 warm up Luau at Tiki Fink's Shack. It would be pretty cool to get everyone together to meet and greet before hand. You regulars.. you know who you are, simply must attend. Possible dates.... Sundays are best for me as I run a wine shop and I have to work on Saturdays. Thinking July 20, 27 or Aug, 3. Pot luck food. Any suggestions for entertainment?
Theme? Voodoo and Zombies of course!! This will probably be my summer Luau..

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! Post here PM me or Email
BOCTOK01@msn.com.

Mahalo!
T.F.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2008-06-03 15:47 ]

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 7:17 pm   Permalink

NIGHT OF THE LIVING TIKI FINKS.. Sunday 8/03/2008

T.F.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2008-06-06 08:02 ]

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 10:57 am   Permalink

Just a little bump and reminder about some Denver fun in the works. Night of the Living Tiki Finks. A pre Oasis / Pre Modernism Tiki Fest Warmup!!

This is going to be pot luck this year, so think about something fun to bring. I am sorting through some entertainment ideas. Open to suggestions at this point.

If you see this, do chime in. The ol' Denver thread is sinking low.

T.F.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation