FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Denver Tiki - General info, events, etc.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
Denver Tiki - General info, events, etc.
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 3:48 pm   Permalink

Salida was kind of cool, actually.

I wandered around up in the mountains a whole lot (8000+ feet up), soaked some hot springs well after dark, detoxing from the Denver booze, and then retoxed in no less than all four of Salida's bars (none of which I can truly recommend).

The drive between Denver and Salida was fantastic!
XM Radio's "First Wave" the whole way!
Why don't they have an exotica station?

See www.tydirium.net for Tiki Road Trip, global travelogues, and more!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-16 07:43 am   Permalink

Who will represent Denver at this year's Tiki Oasis?

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-21 2:44 pm   Permalink

Sorry man....I'm covering Hukilau this year.

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibeeyatch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-04-26 8:24 pm   Permalink

Hey all -

Just wanted to give you a heads up for Tiki Fest 2010.

It's happening on July 17th and this year Michelle Baldwin (Vivienne Vavoom) and myself will be manning the bar,
in an effort to try out our tiki and vintage cocktails for our forthcoming Denver tiki bar.
We'd love to have you all come try out some drinks and hang!

On a sidenote, I deeply apologize for my lack of participation in Denver tiki tribe events over the past couple years,
but I'm hoping this will be a good opportunity to catch up with everyone. It'd be great if you could come.

More details and a full website to follow soon.

Save the Date! July 17th.

[ This Message was edited by: tikibeeyatch 2010-04-26 20:25 ]

View Profile of tikibeeyatch Send a personal message to tikibeeyatch  Goto the website of tikibeeyatch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 6:05 pm   Permalink

Saturday......July 17th.....hell yeah!

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 4:26 pm   Permalink

WOW!! That's back to back weekends of Luau! The Man from FOM 7/10/10 @ Tiki Fink's Shack.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 6:06 pm   Permalink

Happy happy joy joy.......ooooooooooooowwwwwww.....my aching liver......

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-30 3:01 pm   Permalink

Tammy and I are heading out for Hukilau and Oasis this year!!!

Can't wait for Fink's and now this other event too....

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CucamongaChango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-01 7:27 pm   Permalink

July 17th saved on my calender in extra bold bold.

CHEAP RUM ALERT - HEADS UP
Total Beverage in Westminster has the Cockspur 12 marked down to 20 measley bucks. This is an awesome rum at that price... hell, it's an awesome rum at its regular price, too!
There were 5 bottles in the mark-down basket. I only grabbed one so as to build some good karma. Go get 'em!

View Profile of CucamongaChango Send a personal message to CucamongaChango      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-18 07:00 am   Permalink

Hey All Denver Tiki Tribe members- I have a friend visiting and am planning to head to Casa Bonita on Saturday night around 6 PM or so. You are all to join us for a fun time. We will probably head to Lakeside after dinner.

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibeeyatch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-18 1:19 pm   Permalink

Aloha Denver tiki tribe!

The Tiki Fest website is up and running!
Visit the site for details on Tiki Fest and to RSVP.

Can't wait to see everyone again - should be a blast.

Remember - kids are welcome!

http://www.tiki-fest.com

View Profile of tikibeeyatch Send a personal message to tikibeeyatch  Goto the website of tikibeeyatch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-20 2:25 pm   Permalink

Just a little someting that I saw whilst browsing the copy of Atomic Ranch the postman brought me this afternoon:

I know the pic is from last year's Tiki Lounge (which was awesome work!), with the Mr. Dale work right there in the front. Get's me all excited for this year's lounge...

Plus it looks like Dana has quite an action-packed weekend set up.

Can't wait!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MoaiMan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-22 10:15 am   Permalink

Matterhorn,
When I was at Casa Bonita in October the band was finishing a really sweet exotica song, complete with vibes and birdcalls, just as we arrived. Don't know what it was, but probably worth a request...

Mrs. Moai's first CB experience was while she was pregnant with our son, and she hasn't let me forget it (apparently pregnancy and their delightful cuisine do not mix well). So I won't get her over there in her present condition, but maybe me and the boy will see you over at Lakeside tonight.

View Profile of MoaiMan Send a personal message to MoaiMan  Email MoaiMan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-22 2:22 pm   Permalink

M,

Pop & Mom are down today, so we're going to try to catch up with you guys if we can.

- H

Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-23 07:59 am   Permalink

Hey everybody...how was Casa Bonita and Lakeside?

Sorry I couldn't make it....was in Ft. Morgan for an I-76 speedway dirt track bachelor party. Yep. That doesn't happen every day now does it?

But if Rhoda ever decides to....heaven forbid....close up Lakeside or just clean a little house.
(Its happened before but it involved a little middle of the night fire...an insurance company and what not...BUT thats all just heresay)

Then ya all mind if I have first shot at the hurricane ticket booth? I'd have to find a way to move it but then I'd have it..and a smile...and I would serve what else....hurricanes.

City of Arvada zoning...whats that?

Helz.....thanks for the link to the Atomic ad. Love that lil Dana.

Can't wait til August.....well...maybe I can...got a lot to get done....but it'll be hoot.

Hope to see you all soon.....good group of people ya are.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Dale 2010-05-23 08:01 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation