FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » The Lurid low-brow Tiki-Art of Brad (tiki-shark) Parker
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 Next Page )
The Lurid low-brow Tiki-Art of Brad (tiki-shark) Parker
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-23 12:38 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Thank you for all the kind words!
Hakalugi, yes, if you watch the final film you will see how Ryan used exactly this spooky point in the film.
RVICTOR, Thank you so much! Yes, I am much happier with the more ESCHER-true version. It helps convey the optical illusion.

As a matter of fact I think I saw a need to move the left stairs a "schooch" to the right.
Yeah, looking at it again tonight, I have to take the stairs on the left and "schooch" them to the right, no photo-shop here . This is gotta' be done the hard way, blood, brush, & tears!

….many tears, falling like a tropical rain!
M.C. Escher knew what he was doing, that's for sure! A genius!

His comments on his unending stair case are a bit funny as he alludes how it's like "LIFE" people climbing one step at a time, for ever and ever, but really never getting any where at all! He claims it was such a depressing Piece! HA! We creative types are all nuts!
Wow, he missed his own marvelous optical skills of magical amazement it conveyed to flower children of the 60's who really made his work popular - much to his surprise! "Hippies are looking at, and enjoying my work! E-Gad!, not hippies!" I heard M.C. Escher was not a fan of the Love Generation.
hiltiki, Thanks! Yeah, it was a creepy creature, and a fun project. One I was happy to help my friend out with. I still am anxious to see how it came out in the final film. It you watch the short film "Case 127" you'll find out exactly where they would have the Demon appear. the full length feature is a more filled out story of that short film.

Well, 10 days till Halloween!
Here's Treat #10.) A new pencil study for the Night Marchers Painting.

This ones marching up the left stairs.

"A Black Cat Crosses the Path of the Night Marchers." is the working title. ( I know, WAY long!)

This is a study for the next night marcher to the left, coming up the stairs behind the Marcher who sees the Black Cat…

This Tiki Head is an idea of how I'd "Tiki-Fy" the Skull on this Night Marching skeleton. I think there will be room for seven Marchers.
If I can squeeze one more Night Marcher in, I'll have one Night Marcher for each of the (major) Islands in Hawaii…
hmmm… I guess that's just too good to not make happen, right!?

MEANWHILE, in the "Bat-Tiki-Cave"… I was shown some new tech for the next "Bat-Tiki X5!"

Speaking of seeing things in da' night… It was a demo of the next "Bat-Tiki X-5" new swanky ultra-cool-feature :

"TIKI-Ghost-o'-Vision!"
( or "Night-Vision" if ya' wanna' be proper n' Less Comic-book & Low-Brow about it, but who wants that? )
OK, I'm sold... (again) I''ll get another one, but it's gotta' be Tiki-Black ….It's on-order!

Tonight's pumpkin colored sunset!
Thanks and Mahalo!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2015-10-23 03:59 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-23 6:23 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Hey, you remember when I woke up in the middle of the night and had to run to my studio cause I suddenly knew what was wrong with my "A Black Cat Crosses the Path of the Night Marchers" painting? (yeah, that's just a working title I will have something shorter by the time it's done… I hope). WELL sir, it happened again! This time it was over this Skate board. I painted one miss printed board, it came out great …

Well I had another one. I had an Idea how to repaint it, but as soon as I started, I knew it just wasn't going to work. I hung it back up on my studio wall, and there it dangled. Unfinished. Then, early just as the morning sun was a glimmer over the Volcanic Peak of the island, I was suddenly wide awake I knew what I needed to do to that second Skate board.
It's another miss-print & is too dark. So, I had painted out everything but the tiki, which itself will be repainted.

It's going to be about a very brightly glowing skull at the tiki's feet. That will give the tiki a eerie under-lighting (that kind of lighting I LOVE on a tiki). I sort of knew this was what I wanted instead of what I had started. It was going to be a re-do of the "Glowing Skull" image that was lost. Explain? OK.

I painted a canvas , long ago with a tiki that had a glowing skull at it's feet. It sold to an Art collector who lived way over on the other side of the island, The wet side, below Pahoa Town, in the jungle close to where the lava flows - this guy got the old joint cheap (!)

This painting was like the 5th Acrylic painting I had ever done. It was stolen out of his house, never to be seen again. It was an early piece and had never been professionally photographed so there are no giclee art prints of it. I wanted to recreate this cool idea. But I didn't know what to do with the rest of the board. It's a very tall narrow space, too small for the big sunset of the "Glowing Skull Mystic Tiki #5 painting. I need something…with texture… I scrawled out this:

Skulls! This is about a magical mystical glowing skull, perhaps the tiki is in a whole cave of skulls on an remote mysterious island some-wheres?

"That's da' Ticket!"
Made sense to my inner "Low-Brow Art Muse", who looks exactly like Ron Perlman.
"Hey, I keep telling' da' kid: Paint Skulls, Hot-Rods & Tikis, they always work. But does he listen? Huh!"

I even grabbed a brush and started slapping some paint… Painted out what I had started.

Stared roughing in the first skull.

A very good Aloha Friday Morning!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-23 9:09 pm   Permalink

Blown Away,Art-Brother!
Escher AND HArryhausen are smiling from the Great Beyond
as you have channelled them both in your night marchers piece!
Blood,Sweat,Tears,and Paint...
the Perfect Alchemical mixture for a Masterpiece!

The skull right above this post is DOIN IT!
it's got that ZING already!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook and now Instagram under Ken Ruzic
AW Jeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-24 03:00 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

little lost tiki - Thanks so much! It's been exciting, fun, but also crazy! We've had a lot of rain, and at night My studio attracts swarms of gnats and teeny-tiny blood suckers! I have to fur up the fans to keep 'em "Blown away" but they are determined and crawl back to attack me! Only tie I ever had to spray insect repellent on me when I was indoors! Sheesh! Tropical Paradise!
Slapping a little more paint on the Skate board while I was having my blood taken by the little vampires!…

Rough in da' skulls…

Looks something lie this right now, I'm getting outa' here while still have a few pints left!

Here was tonight's sunset, when the vampires awoke!!!

EEEEK!!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-26 02:15 am   Permalink

Aloha TIKI Tribe!
So, Sunday's Paper came thumping on da' front lanai of the TIKI SHARK Studio, and in the center fold out Magazine called "at home" was a special feature on the ol' TIKI SHARK STUDIOS!

A photo on the table of Contents.

The feature's "creature"!

Da' Artist Making some Tiki Art about "Chef Sam Choy" - local Poke Hero.

Ha! I think this was photo number 138 or something, from the expression on my face!
"You get it? Can I put these down yet?"
It's me holding up the pro to types of some kitchen towels we are designing & making for "Chef Sam Choy's Hawaiian Kitchen Accessories" - the cool ones with the Honus and Tikis on them are not done yet, so couldn't show Those. Won't be out till Jan, but looks like they have a good chance of making it into a major store, like a Walmart, or a Target maybe, ...near you… fingers crossed!
No, it was great being in the local paper, again! One thing about liven' in a small town where not much happens, you can get in da' paper pretty easy!
And, they wrote a very nice article. Really glowing, and showing that "Tiki Culture" is alive and well and right here in a place that the tourist guide books call the " small sleepy fishing village of Kailua-Kona!"
Happy Halloween & ...ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2015-10-26 02:17 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-27 12:56 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

I was looking at my sketch books, and started to put together my studies for the Night Marchers painting.
This is the epic painting I have been building up to doing…. ( I think! )
(… I hope! )

I made a special folder to put them in…

So many studies!

Some very rough, right out of a dream, scrawled in my sketch book.

Some more thought out, ...too thought out (?)

This marcher's look I keep coming back to as something I want to make all the way to the painted image…

Our new stairs, I feel much better about…

More..aquatic looking which is interesting…

That TIKI look and feel I really dig…

Tiki Marchers with glowing ghost squids, (that came from a mother dream)

An early stair - see, they WERE more straight. I knew I had gone off the rails.

This study of the sunset and clouds made me stop and really think about
how I was not getting all that I wanted, and re-think what I was doing.

Early study of how animated the Black Cat could be.

This was too busy!

Early and classic looking marcher study.

This made me think of my painting about the Menehunes
that only come out at night, and their description to me
by a Hawaiian friend, who's mother said she saw them when she was
a little girl, they were dancing round a fire on the beach.

A fast cat study… how do you walk nonchalantly?

This drawing on the right will be his head.

Here I wondered should they all carry only Torch Flowers? Maybe some could have
magical weapons - I was reading some tales of legends of such things.

A test of a tiki headed skeleton, with notes on what should
happen to his feet.
Night Marchers, or ghosts in Hawaii, are often are described as having no feet touching the ground.
But I need feet for the unending stairs to work,
...so should I use a translucent look, a blue color?

My most recent skeleton study.

A lot of work and thought into this one! Thanks for coming along the ride.
I've been distracted by many $ making projects, so want to focus and get more
organized on this wonderful painting that still gets me excited when I think about it.

big Mahalo and ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-29 12:47 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Wow, what a day!

I just spent a good part of the day with a photographer, named Jay from "Hana Hou! Magazine" ( the in-flight Magazine of Hawaiian Air-Lines).

Great guy! He really worked to get some swanky shots. One, he took, was extremely cool - a photo of me down at the beach... right at Sunset. He used a strobe to light a back-lighted subject.
Jeepers Creepers! I think it made me look as cool as "Tom Waits" ...in a Rolling Stone spread!
( SO, Yeah, ...It didn't look a thing like me! But really COOL! HA! )
Wow! I couldn't dream of better!
Boy, hope that one comes out n' da' Magazine!

LATERS!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-10-29 08:29 am   Permalink

Your posts are my Halloween candy! I love the glowing skull painting.
Another magazine, you must have a wall of articles printed by now. Very cool.
Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-10-31 02:14 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Bela Lugosi sez "The TIKI- Gods demand n' X-treme Halloween Special!!!"

Check out the TIKI Market Place for…

my Tiki-X-Treme HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2015-10-31 02:21 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-01 12:55 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE & HAPPY HALL-O-WEEN!
HOPE U HAD A GOOD HALLOWEEN!
I donated some Tiki-Art to the "Hawaii Island Humane Society": it might be part of a raffle, or it's the first place prize in the Doggie Halloween Costume Parade!!

Got an E-mail card form a ol' Movie director I made the film JEEPERS CREEPERS with!

Great fun! From Script writing to production design, story boards, props, creature design, and even shooting in the swamps of Florida on hot August!
It was like going to summer "Monster Movie Camp" - Huge Fun and the Worst ordeal I've ever been through all at once! Wow!

I watched a HORROR MOVIE my friend made ( his first film ever! ), it's called: "TRACE" - released on REDBOX. not bad exposure for his first film. Plus, the Movie Scared the Bee-Jesus outa' me! Sheesh! Good Job, Ryan!
Now making some Tiki-Art and watching DVDS on in the Background of my studio:
Here's my Halloween Movie List:
HALLOWEEN MOVIES:
1. Hall-o-ween - ( John Carpenter Classic )
2. Hellboy - ( Halloween scenes & devils anti-hero vs Lovecraftian- Zombie Ninja-Nazi and other bad guys )
3. Trick R' Treat - ( Halloween Tales from the Crypt)
4. Hocus Pocus - ( Witch "Bette Midler" raises from the grave on Halloween )
5. Sleepy Hallow - ( Halloween Scene)
6. See you in Saint louie - ( Halloween Scene )
7. Bell, Book, and Candle - ( 50's Hipster witches, the TV show "Bewitched" was based on movie )
8. Pumpkin-head - ( Pumpkin-Patch Demon of Revenge / awesome "Stan Winston" Monster )
9. Jeepers Creepers - ( hopefully with the deluxe "Behind the Peepers" making of…extras & me! )
10.) The Crow - ( Takes place on Devil's Night )
11. Season of the Witch - ( Medieval Knights vs the Black Witch )
12. Seventh Son - ( Mystic Knights vs the Queen of Witches and her monstrous cohorts )
13. Rocky Horror Picture Show - ( Of course! )
14. Young Frankenstein - (funny Frankenstein fright-fest )
15. Abbot & Costello Meet Frankenstein - (Best of the Best )
16. The Evil Dead / Evil Dead Two - (demonic curse done with Sam Raimi action! )
17. Brom Stoker's Dracula ( Awesome Count best movie portrayal )
18. Drag me to Hell - (Witches curse done with Sam Raimi action! )
19. Solomon Kane ( Swash Buckling Witch-Hunter Anti-Hero vs the armies of The Devil )
14. I, Frankenstein - (The Frankenstein Monster as Action-Hero vs Demons & Gargoyles )

Did I miss any?
Oh, yeah, right now I put on

"Shadow Of the Vampire"
John Malkovich & Willem Defoe
A "What if.." story about the silent film "Nosferatu"
Except, now the Max Schreck is a REAL Vampire,
and he is in the film just to drink the blood of the leading lady, and the
director thinks he's making Great Art by filming a Real Vampire - which he must kill
in the final act before he kills the entire movie Cast & Crew!

All-In-All A GREAT Hall-O-Ween!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-01 11:36 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

A Hawaii-Ween Treat!
the traditional Water-Melon-O-Lantern!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-03 5:25 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
I'm so happy with how the "Sam Choy Hawaiian Kitchen" Towels came out!

"The Choy of Towel Art!"
So, we showed these to Chef Sam Choy this morning at his restaurant. Sam just got in from Oahu, where he spent yesterday at the
Polynesian Cultural Center - they want him to open something there, and he told me he talked to them about my art. (Thanks Uncle Sam Choy!)
I could tell he was a little tired, but he was very happy with the towels - and he kept looking down at them during the meeting with our mainland
reps. and my agent Abbas (& me).

Sam knew what I was going for: that I was putting Tiki-Art & Polynesian Tattoo Art into Kitchen Accessories - which no one's ever tired before.
He liked it, the Reps liked it. So, next step is to get it in front of a bing chain buyer and see if THEY like it too. You might be able to go out to a
main-stream store near you (where ever you are) like a Targets, or a Macy's, ...or what ever, and buy these! ( One day… who knows?)

Remember the Ink drawing of Chef Sam Choy?

The Finished Ink Drawing of Chef Sam Choy cooking over the volcano, with the Tiki Bar in the foreground is now framed and in my local Gallery. It's got a custom St. Louis Burrell wood frame that looks like Lava. Now' it's at The Kona Oceanfront Gallery. Auction is this Friday. They are already talking bids. Partial proceeds will go to local charity. I hear it's
up to around 4.5 K! (wow!)

Big Mahalo to everyone who's helped on this project!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-04 8:44 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Well, only a day or so way for the big Chef Sam Choy ( the Tiki-Chef ) / Tiki-Shark event!

What ever happens, it's been a huge pleasure to work with such a great man. Chef Sam Choy is truly the Ambassador of Pacific Rim Cuisine ( and that includes being the Ambassador of ALOHA!) He's gotta' be one of the nicest guys I've ever met. It's been an honor to design for him.

I think we somehow created a great mix of Pacific Rim Cuisine and Tiki-Culture and it shows in the Hawaiian Kitchen Accessories.
I really hope this gets out into the world. It's another venue for folks to enjoy TIKI.

It's also great we are doing all this from this small town on this remote Island called Hawaii.… crazy fun stuff.

Big Aloha!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-11-09 02:01 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!~
We had da' big debut party of "The CHEF SAM CHOY HAWAIIAN KITCHEN" Accessories Line, has finally happened!

(Whew!) Glad that's over - it was FUN, but also a lot of WORK!
I hit a wall - could not SEE what I WANTED!

The ideas were not flowing…

My "Low-Brow Art Muse" was alluding me…

What was I missing?

The Mayor of the big Island, saw my first versions of designs, and said they did not say:
"SAM CHOY" or "the Island of HAWAII" or "Brad "Tiki-Shark" Parker"! I had to re-do them all!

Then I had my epiphany!

So then I decided to design them Not like Kitchen Towels, but like TATTOO ART!

My low brow - Tiki Tattoo designs started to work!

My crew of helper's and Ohana really made it happen. Could not have done it with out them!
We talked about it on the local morning radio with SAM CHOY, gallery owner MARK HANA and me.

Then, we did even MORE talking on MORE local radio with SAM, Ukulele playing singer Aidan James, and me.

Then Chef Sam Choy and me made it in the local NEWS PAPER at the same time!
Reps and buyers from all over the place - the islands, the state, the mainland, and over-seas, they all came to check it out!

Folks REALLY liked the "Tribal Tattoo" look of my designs.
Last I heard, the folks from the "ABC stores" in Hawaii, ...like it.
And, then I heard The K-MART buyers Really Liked the LINE, and, had bought the line FOR SURE! - and will sell it in K-MARTS all over!

Had a marketing meetings with my agent, and world champion Surfer Jamie O'brian, and me.

Things went really well after that! …

As the Sun Sinks into the Big Blue… you should be able to get them near you …ah …. soon!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-11-11 09:32 am   Permalink

All the fun continues with wonderful stories and photos. Thank you. Love the towels. I've always had a fondness for these tattoo styles. Good job, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation