FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Introducing.... Arkiva Tropika
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Introducing.... Arkiva Tropika
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 12:46 am   Permalink

Beautiful site! I could get lost for hours! Your site and collection are Amazing! Thank you for bringing this to the web!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 07:22 am   Permalink

Fantastic collection Mimi and Humu did a fantastic job as usual.

Zulu

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 10:39 am   Permalink

WOW!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-30 2:33 pm   Permalink

Great site,I remember a few of the hotels on Waikiki back in the 60's on trips with my parents.Thanks again.

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 4:43 pm   Permalink

This is a really beautiful site. I've been enjoying your collection for a long time; often through Sabu's posts. Wonderful to see so much nicely displayed in one place.
Mahalo,
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
papa oo maumau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-30 6:54 pm   Permalink

Wonderful!!!

View Profile of papa oo maumau Send a personal message to papa oo maumau  Email papa oo maumau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bifcozz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-30 10:17 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: bifcozz 2007-02-09 21:46 ]

View Profile of bifcozz Send a personal message to bifcozz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 11:09 pm   Permalink

Awesome collection and nice simple presentation, that makes you just HAVE to press the 'next' button. Thanks for sharing.

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-01 07:48 am   Permalink

Great collection and great use of technology to enable the joy of these images to keep on giving. Thanks Mimi and Humu for your efforts involved and for sharing.

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-02 11:28 am   Permalink

I love this site! Thank-you so much for sharing it with us.

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
reedalong
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-03 10:53 am   Permalink

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I sent my brother links to the Hawaiian Village in the 50's since he just stayed there on his honeymoon and he was blown away.

- strictly on the kini popo -

View Profile of reedalong Send a personal message to reedalong      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-03 4:30 pm   Permalink

Oooooohhh. Amazing, amazing collection! And the site-design is just perfect! (Makes me wish I had more time to hunker down with my Dreamweaver...)

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-03 6:47 pm   Permalink

I think I will mix a cocktail, sit down & read & learn. FUN site! Great work as always Humu...........

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-04 08:34 am   Permalink

What a great and generous thing you have done to share your treasures. I feel inspired by the beautiful vintage artwork and will reference your site often.
dawn

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-04 7:18 pm   Permalink

Thank you so much everyone, for your kind words !! Its been alot of fun to get going on adding
new items to the site, and I got a good jump start on it last weekend. I'll continue adding images
on a daily basis, so please check back often. Many many thanks again for your great feedback, this
has been awesome !

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation