FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Clarita's / Bamboo #16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 Next Page )
Clarita's / Bamboo #16
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 6:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-02 22:06, Bowana wrote:

RELEASE HOKU ILI! HE IS INNOCENT!!

Oh no! Hoku Ili is in trouble already?! This new Tikis doesn't know how to behave!

Thanks a lot Babalu!!

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2007-11-14 16:13 ]

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 7:13 pm   Permalink

FREE Hoku Ili!
FREE Hoku Ili!
FREE Hoku Ili!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-03 7:22 pm   Permalink

Amazing, amazing work. They look fantastic!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-06 8:01 pm   Permalink

After 4 days of captivity............

Hoku Ili escapes!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-06 9:00 pm   Permalink

Run hoku Run!!stay away of t-bag and find Michel Schofield he is a friend!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-08 06:45 am   Permalink

Thanks finkdaddy!! Your hula girl is fantastic!!

Thanks Bowana for helping Hoku Ili scape!! Now go carve that eucalyptus,is already looking good!

Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 6:41 pm   Permalink

Where in the World is Hoku Ili?

After his recent escape from custody, no further sightings have occurred for almost 3 weeks. Rumours have been circulating on the internet that a lone Australian assisted with the breakout and helped to smuggle Hoku Ili out of Argentina, along with another unidentified inmate. No-one could confirm these rumours - until now...

Paipo Household, New Zealand - October 22nd 2007

What's this on my doorstep? Parcel from Australia?

Looks interesting!

The next stage has been censored for security reasons and to protect the identities of those concerned, but may be revealed in another post.

Meanwhile, later that day at the Paipo studio...

Looks like we may have a new addition to the family? You'll have to look carefully, as his natural camouflage works well in this new environment:

Hoku Ili is FREE! He has carefully placed himself in front of a nice paua dish to make the most of his flickering radiance. At night he climbs free from his cage, which he has brought with him to remind himself of those he left behind.

Rumour has it the Australian agent may have recruited accomplices to check out the situation in Argentina - but that's another story!

Thank Clarita and harro - I love my new tiki! Now I just gotta resist the urge to take a bite out of him!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-27 09:29 am   Permalink

oh you finally appeared!! I was worrying sick! You little b...!! Don't do this to me, I thought you were melted some were!! This new tikis don't care about a mothers concern, they just want to party! But then they have international troubles...Is too much for me to handle!! Thanks to the SD agent for helping him scape and to the Australian agent for helping him get out of the country, and a special thanks to the cool family in New Zealand that decided to adopt him and take care of him after all this mess, !! (...just don't eat him please! this goes specially for the cute little member of the family...!)

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-27 7:26 pm   Permalink

"Attention citizens! Hoku Ili has been spotted in this general area. He is known to frequent establishments where Surf Music is played, so all bars and nightclubs be on alert. Anyone with information on this felon please call 1-800-TIKICOPPERS. Thank you."

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-28 08:34 am   Permalink

! (Gracias amigo!!)

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-28 09:04 am   Permalink

Clarita , you are truly amazing and one of the most talented and underrated artists out there . I fell in love with your work the minute I saw it . You have a fresh new look at things like Paipo. I get many compliments on my candle collection . But I just tell everyone that I made them . hahaha
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sebastian Urresti
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-29 7:12 pm   Permalink

Dear Clarita,
My God do your Tikis like to take long trips! They look fantastic in their little boxes. Dont worry about Paipos new family member as Im sure that Hoku Ili knows how to take care of himself, after a trip like that one and all the police troubles Im sure that he can handle it.
Great original work you have, Oh Great Candle Mother!

Hugs,

Sebas

View Profile of Sebastian Urresti Send a personal message to Sebastian Urresti  Goto the website of Sebastian Urresti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 06:35 am   Permalink

Thanks Ray !
Thanks sebas too, did you find the other scorpion? and what did you do with the first one...?

Do as Ray and Sebas and ignore the Tiki police, They don't even tell me what they accuse Hoku Ili for, it's so unfair...I hope some day he can clean up his name...mine wile I hope he is behaving at paipo's (bat cave)...

harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 06:27 am   Permalink

Glad to assist in Hoku Ili's escape from Argentina and give him a taste of freedom in Australia and then send him on his merry way to NZ. I must say he was certainly keen for a bit of adventure and loved living in my backpack for a few weeks!! I'm just glad he made it ok by himself to NZ!!

Freedom for all!!!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 07:49 am   Permalink

Oh! the Australian agent appeared safe too!! I'm very glad!! I was worried about him too! after all the risks he took, for the freedom of our little friends! Thanks agent Harro you are the greatest!! (where are you?)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation