FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » Clarita's / Bamboo #16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 Next Page )
Clarita's / Bamboo #16
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 12:36 pm   Permalink

Well, here is an update on Tiki-O-Billy he is 99% done... The modeling part off course... But because he has his Epoxy skin now there's no risk of breaking him later... And that's a relief...

Thanks for looking! Best wishes!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-29 1:18 pm   Permalink

Tiki-O-Billy is going to rock this town, make them scream and shout!

Ha ha! I just noticed the chain wallet! Nice touch!

[ This Message was edited by: bowana 2007-11-29 19:54 ]

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 4:59 pm   Permalink

Very nice clarita. He is definitely rock-in!
There is a ton of detail in him nice job.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tok-tok
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-29 11:44 pm   Permalink

This is definitely my kind o´rockin´.

He´s even got a wallet-chain, very nice. I want one.

Anyone else from germany? Come on. Let´s divide the freight costs for the overseas-container.

tok-tok

View Profile of tok-tok Send a personal message to tok-tok      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-01 7:16 pm   Permalink

"Come iiiiiiiiinnn!"

"Hoku Ili, your disguise doesn't fool us! We are placing you under arrest for....."

But wait! Meanwhile high in the sky above the house, a strange flying object approaches. Oh my! Could this be who it appears to be....?!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-03 09:31 am   Permalink

Thanks Dave Bowi ! Very glad/m you like! I like you !!

seeksurf Thanks for noticing the ton of detail! it's driving me crazy!!I like a lot your headdress

Thanks tok-tok !! you are making the coolest tiki pig! Why doesn't he have a quiff? It would look very cool on him !

And thanks to de SD agent for telling us all this adventure, it makes me really happy! You know?!
Thanks to Harro(and Marcela), Paipo and Tama That has support this story too and adopted and take care of some of my kids !
I love you guys! All this makes me really happy, and make all the effort worth, I don't like money much, so I feel this like the payment I really wanted, to let people touch my heart, and you did, and I'm very very happy! Thanks a lot!!! Life is good !!
and an other special thanks to Ray, Benz, LLT, squid, Grogie and Kitty that supported me from the begining and make me feel a part of TC!
I love TC! Thanks to you all!! I'm so much happier than before, you'll never know!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-04 8:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-03 09:31, Clarita wrote:
And thanks to de SD agent for telling us all this adventure, it makes me really happy!

Well then, if that's the case....on with the show!

Back inside the house......

"Wait a minute, Tikicoppers! First tell us what in the world Hoku Ili has been accused of!"

"On the 9th of January 2006, he robbed at gunpoint The First National Bank of Tiki, that's what he did! He was caught on the surveillance camera as he fled the scene of the crime!"

"Ah, nuts! I was framed!"

Could our little Hoku Ili really have committed such a dastardly deed?

harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-06 09:09 am   Permalink

glad to be a part of spreading the Clarita candle love around the world!! I love all mine, and so has everyone I've given them as gifts to.

PS is that a flying, carpet-riding Buzzman I see up there in the sky???

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-10 9:28 pm   Permalink

"If Hoku Ili does not come quietly, we will be forced to use our secret weapon to apprehend him! Don't make us use it!!"

"But he is innocent! You cannot arrest him!"

"Very well, you asked for it! Release....muahahaha....the secret weapon!!"

Holy guacamole, that's one impressive fireworks show! How will our friends get out of this one?!

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 06:38 am   Permalink

OH! Those accusations about Hoku Ili can't be true!!! He's such a nice guy...! someone is trying to make him look bad...
Oh and the arma secreta especial?! how's that? is he the evil clone of mr. Fuego?
So many question, oh my..!
Oh!! I think I discovered who the shadowy silhouette is!!!

sorry about Billy, I can't finish him... (I hate him by now...He is so pop ! ), the next one will be more like Hoku, I can't wait to go to the next one...
Greetings to you all!

And a special thanks to sir Bowana, I love you my friend! But I love your carvings too, so don't forget about them... But is nice to watch you just having fun, for a change ! Big hug LR !

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2007-12-17 08:58 ]

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-17 12:52 pm   Permalink

Oh, now where did you find that picture?! That's me in my new hoodie showing which way it is to Muscle Beach!

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-22 09:19 am   Permalink

"It's no use, Hoku Ili. Resistance is futile!"

Back outside, rapidly approaching the Paipo Estate, and coming into clear view is-I don't believe it! It's Buzz, James Buzz on his flying carpet! (sharp eye, Harro!) Could he very well have a secret weapon of his own to save Lil' Hoku?

Yes, he does!

"Pssst.........Hoku Ili, take this. It's a very wet Martini that will turn out the lights on that Evil Fuego!"

But how will Buzz, James Buzz's "wet" Martini solve the situation? I hope it is shaken, and not stirred!

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 10:09 am   Permalink

!!

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-02 10:22 pm   Permalink

But before Hoku Ili could take the wet martini from Buzz James Buzz, with a breath of fire that would put Godzilla to shame, Evil Fuego blew the concoction from Lil' Hoku's hand!

"Ah, nuts!" squealed Hoku Ili, "I've got to find it before things start getting serious!"

Will he find it, or is Hoku Ili's saving grace lost forever??

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-06 06:44 am   Permalink

Oh no!! Hoku Ili is going to melt any minute now!
is Buzz James Buzz coming back to help? did he went away to look for reinforcement? is wonder Zaya coming to help too? oh my, I'm nervous about all this!
stop spiting fire in his butt, evil evil Fuego!! oh nooo! who could help him now?!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation