FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Clarita's / Bamboo #16
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 Next Page )
Clarita's / Bamboo #16
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-21 4:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks Isleconch & Beth!
I can't explain to you all how happy I am of being here in TC
I really needed some allies Thinking of Tikis!!!
Thanks to all the good energy from the ones how posted in this thread!!!
....Benzart, Squid and Grog puted a smile on my face that is starting to hurt(now that I was recovering from The one Little Lost Tiki gived me introducing me to TC
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=19904&forum=18&start=165
Now I starting to believe that I'm going to keep making Tikis for maybe a life time...
Mahaloz!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2006-10-21 22:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2006-11-10 10:31 ]

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-23 2:52 pm   Permalink

All of the candles are wonderful!!!
I can't wait until you start selling.
I'm sure you will do great! We will have you
working day and night to keep up with the demand!!!
Sweetpea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 12:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks Sweetpea I'm doing my best!but is going to take some more time....I keep you posted.
...Yesterday I met with the only Tiki carver I now here "EL Negro Tiki" his a great person and carries all the keeping the tiki alive carving thing on his shoulders.
We meet at the only bar that is not Tiki but is very Tiki friendly and has the real deal on drinks always "Mundo Bizarro". We had the greatest Mai Tai and dream about Tikis...you can take a pic of his work at
www.fotolog.net/tikinegro
I invited him to join TC so I hope he will be here soon...
Cheers to you all!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 8:25 pm   Permalink

hi clarita,
i really REALLY love your candles!! you have a great talent!
i especially enjoyed reading this thread as i have a special fondness for Buenos Aires, and hope to visit there again in the new year. it is great to see there is some Tiki-philes there!
i will be keeping a close eye on this thread.
keep up the great work!
harro.

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-28 01:57 am   Permalink

Thanks a lot Harro!!
Here the progresses so far. I've managed to do some colors but not very saturated

'cause otherwise the transparency don't work....

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2006-10-29 19:54 ]

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-04 12:26 pm   Permalink

Hi everybody! This is a new design I'm working on

I'm trying a different style for this one

And the idea is to make him a hanging candle holder
...I'm just starting with this one...

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-04 4:31 pm   Permalink

Clarita, I Really love this new one you are working on, It's so cool. Also I loved the pix from your Tiki/hotrodder friend,negrotiki. It's nice to have pic's from so far and now there's 2 of you. Excellent!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-04 7:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benzart you're so generous!! Greetings!!

Kitty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-11-06 10:06 am   Permalink

Honey, you have got to get moving on getting your candles to the US market- they are all so gorgeous that I am going to have to buy them all!! How much longer must I wait??

View Profile of Kitty Send a personal message to Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-06 2:50 pm   Permalink

Clarita!
Knew you would fit right in with this crew! You were just too good not to be on Tiki Central! That new hanging one looks marvelous! It almost looks very cute skull-like! Your candles are a treat! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us all!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-06 4:27 pm   Permalink

I love that just how it is...it has a really cool PNG vibe to it. I'm looking forward to your stuff being available too.

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-07 3:42 pm   Permalink

Dear Kitty what can I say,I'm desperate too,thats why I keep doing new stuff,cause the design of the packaging is in hands of a very talented friend DachoX, I wouldn't want no other to do it his going to come up with something great but he didn't wanted to charge me so I can't pressure him and I knew when I ask him to do it how hi works... you got to give him time but he is the best! and honestly this is a project to fulfill my heart more than my wallet so every step is important I want the box to be as cool as the candle. the other issue is that I'm just me not a big factory and I wouldn't want to turn in to one so think of this candles like a handmade object. Because all of this I posted here at Tiki carving, to share with other artists that are dealing with problems to materialize stuff and not at tiki marketplace to not generate fouls expectations....Thanks a lot for your interest I really appreciate it I'm trying my best to send you something good, but think that they be there next year maybe I surprise you earlier....

LLT Thanks a lot!! I can't really express how much I like your new painting!!

Paipo Thanks I'm really glad you like it I'm not going to change it very much I promise!

[ This Message was edited by: Clarita 2006-11-13 12:31 ]

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-07 6:55 pm   Permalink

Clarita have cute accent.
GROG like.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-07 7:41 pm   Permalink

Now Now Groggie, you are supposed to be here buying Claritas candle holders and candles and all the other stuff she makes.
How you been Mr Grog?Thanks for the stuff.
Clarita, hurry with those candle holders.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IsleConch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-07 8:18 pm   Permalink

Clarita, your candles are adorable..that new one is great..keep posting, I love looking at your creativity.

...Castaway on the Isle of Life...

View Profile of IsleConch Send a personal message to IsleConch  Email IsleConch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation