FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento Day Dec. 10 (pics posted)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Sacramento Day Dec. 10 (pics posted)
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-27 10:45 am   Permalink

wow another Sacramentan...and another Sign Guy......damm we got good taste..or something....yes this event is on. I just talked to Bo.....we will meet at his shop at 1pm on Dec 10th.

11337 suite 10 Trade Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

REMEMBER 10 people for the ''BO'' tour..one at a time...and most everything is for sale...but cash only.

We will go by the previous posts of who is coming...after Bo's we will visit Swanberg's and the Eastern Empire Restaurant on Howe Ave....There is also a chance to to see Kingstiedye's collection at some point in the day.

Swanberg's is at 2316 J. street....where everyday is casual Friday!!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-27 11:10 am   Permalink

Wow cool signs Paul. How do I score one of those?

Mahalo Wendy and Dan for hosting the get together and the tour of your incredible collection. It was a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully see you guys in a few days.

Moondog, think you could stop by and help me set up my stereo system... NOT!

ALOHA

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pariartspaul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-27 12:51 pm   Permalink

Hi alohacurrent,

You can see our sign catalogue at
http://www.pariarts.com/cat/signs/catalog2.html
We are going to try to ease away from the sign biz a little this coming year and create more paintings and portraiture to mix it up a bit. Why? Because that scroll saw is killing my hands!!

Paul

View Profile of pariartspaul Send a personal message to pariartspaul  Email pariartspaul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 11:54 am   Permalink

Is it too early to take a roll call for next Sundays' event at Bo's and onward?

I will be there with two other people, my buddy (from Reno) and my designated driver (my wife Ami).

My buddy has never been to Bo's, so I would like for him to have a look around. I have been, but if Bo is selling some of his vintage items, I would like a chance to purchase some of them, however, if the number exceeds what Bo requested, I can sit out and wait until another time so others have the chance to look around.

moondog, is this still a go for next Sunday to meet at Bo's at 1:00?

See all ya all,

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am but what are you)?

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 11:58 am   Permalink

i'm in. if anybody wants to come by my place, i'm open to before or after bo's.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 12:03 pm   Permalink

kingstiedye,

In for your place as well...maybe we should firm up the itinerary as well, in case TC'ers can't start at the begining, they can catch up later?

Psycho Tiki D

[ This Message was edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2006-12-03 12:05 ]

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 12:12 pm   Permalink

I'm bringing my wife er designated driver also...Aloha current made reservations for us at Eastern Empire....should we go to your place after Swanberg's kingstiedye?

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 1:04 pm   Permalink

whatever you guys decide is fine with me.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 3:02 pm   Permalink

i think we might be in! we definitely want to meet up with everyone at some point during the journey. if there are too many for bo's, we are okay with sitting out.

also curious to see king's monsterous collection.

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 3:02 pm   Permalink

Alia and I would love to see Bo's tiki collection - we're still in!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 4:53 pm   Permalink

I could make it next spring if you do a rerun.
Have fun and be sure to tell....ya hear?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 02:58 am   Permalink

Dr.TikiMojo and Mrs.Mojo are all in!

Would like to see Bo's collection.

Did anyone ever decide if there was a place and a desire for us to bring things for sale?

At the very least we're doing a TIKI CLEARANCE SALE to make way for new items next year. 10" inchers to 5' footers!

I could just chuck those guys in the back of the truck and sell them that way?

Let me know before Sunday please.

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 06:27 am   Permalink

Dr TikiMojo...just an FYI. If you got TIKI stuff you are selling or trying to get rid of, Bo is into trading if you have some cool stuff.

Tiki, Cartoony-Devil, HotRod, WWII Bombs...he likes that whole era.

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 11:33 am   Permalink

...just talked to Bo...and we are good to go.....Dr Tiki Mojo you can bring your tikis and set them up outside of Bo's entrance while we are there. Dont forget to bring cash if you are shopping at Bo's. Swanberg's takes credit cards. It should be a great tiki day in the valley....I posted updated info at the beginning of this thread...less than a week!

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 1:07 pm   Permalink

Weather permitting I'll plan on bringing the pick up truck and a lot of Carved Tikis.

We're cutting prices down on these to clear our stock so it's a great chance to get yourself a carved Tiki in many sizes, desk top to yard size!

We probably won't bring much else this time around....unless requested.

We are able to take CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS for those short on cash!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation