FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-13 08:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-12 21:38, MakeDaMug wrote:
Ah f#*k it, I wanna photoshop Grog onto a Donkey!!!

After GROG had posted the photo of Kinny as Liberuzic in the little red, white and blue outfit,
Ruzic Photoshopped GROG on a sheep but he took it back down shortly after he posted it. GROG guess he wanted to fix GROG's placement a little better, because he had accidently placed GROG behind the sheep as if GROG had slipped off the back.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 09:39 am   Permalink

All Right!
Pipe Down!

I was saving this for the Show,but the increase in Photoshop Identity theft is running rampant!
Myself and my Sidekick "ConeyBoy"
have built a robot that I can control during the MUGWARZ match!
This new Robot body has the strength of 100 Fat Old Kens COMBINED INTO ONE!
You're ALL going down! I may even tear the Tonga HUt down WITH MY BARE MECHANICAL HANDS!
YOU ARE ALL DOOMED!
I'll be tackling Kirby first!
1) for peeing on my truck (true story) and
2) for somehow weasling into the Match without proper authority!
Senor Amarillo (Kirby's Wrestling name-it means "Mr. Yellow")
YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 09:52 am   Permalink

Crap..... death sucks..... I've to bum out all the fun here....

I had an Uncle pass away in Chicago yesterday morning..... Dad's younger brother.
I have not been back to the windy city to see folks since i was 13. Doubt if there will be time to see the tiki sights.....

So i'm blowing off the Tonga, and my Nephew's paint-ball war Birthday Party on Sunday!!!... just to sit in a Church and grave yard...
f-ed up with emotions..........

should be in the 50's instead of the 0's ....... they say........

have fun on Saturday........ no need to respond.. Thanks in advance..... don't stop the fun posting here on my account....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:06 am   Permalink

Shootz. Sorry for your loss Al. We'll be thinking about you.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:13 am   Permalink

That is a sad thing! Take care Al! It's good you're going to comfort your family! Your Tiki family will see you at the next grand event!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:26 am   Permalink

Well, folks asked for it. They begged for it. They pleaded and whined and acted like spoiled trust fund kids with some sort of twisted entitlement syndrome. To them we say:

PRINT YOUR OWN DAMN POSTER, CHEAPASS!

Just go to:
http://www.squidart.com/tongahut/GUERRAPOSTERcopy.jpg

Save the image to your computator thingy. Then search for it for about 15 minutes. When you find the damn thing, open it in some sort of graphics program. Then print it out in low-fi goodness. You can even print it on to t-shirt transfer paper but for gawdsakes flip the image over if you're going to do that, you ungrateful masses you. Otherwise you'll be really embarassed when you show up to the match with a backwards print. (Like WE won't be embarrased when you show up!)

Don't ask me any freakin' tech questions. Grog types with more fingers than I do and he doesn't have as many on his hands. Plus I'm not even smart enough to use a Mac, like Grog.

Peace out,

Calamar

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:51 am   Permalink

Squid- You ROCK!!!

Thanks for the poster!!!

And hey, while I'm kissing your okole, please put me down for one of the event mugs if there are any left after the Battle Royale is over.

-haloz!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:55 am   Permalink

Hey Squid,
Could you do that with the official Tonga Flyer so we don't have to buy prints at the show?

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:55 am   Permalink

Yo Lee's-
No problem. You were polite and well-mannered. Thank you for not spoiling it for the rest of the class.

As far as mugs, that's a Holden thing. Any leftovers will be sold on tikifarm.com. I suggest you find a local mole to do your evil bidding and get one for you at the show.

Calamar

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 10:55, little lost tiki wrote:
Hey Squid,
Could you do that with the official Tonga Flyer so we don't have to buy prints at the show?

GET OFF GROG's THREAD!!!!!!!!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 11:01 am   Permalink

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-13 11:05 am   Permalink

Al~ see you back soon~

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 11:25 am   Permalink

Attention! Attention!
Kirby has just released his PUBLICITY SHOT for MUGWARZ! He will be participating as SENOR AMARILLO! and even tho he pees on pickup trucks (true Story!) He is not YELLOW in the Ring!

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 11:26 am   Permalink

Man, sucks I can't be there. I have been pumping iron in the gym for months straight to be the guy who comes out from under the ring and takes all the cheap shots. MUGWARZ!!!

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-13 12:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the poster, Squid.

(it also makes some Qué barbara wrapping paper for Christmas)

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation