FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 4:47 pm   Permalink

SHOW ME THE MONKEY PEOPLE!!!!

Anyone up to my challenge?

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 4:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 16:47, atomikitty wrote:
SHOW ME THE MONKEY PEOPLE!!!!

Anyone up to my challenge?

Dang! I'm glad we're not gettin' in the ring together! Ease up on the caffeine Miss Kitty!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 6:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 16:14, atomikitty wrote:
2• ANNOUNCING A VERY SPECIAL OFFER/CHALLENGE TO ALL TC OHANA!

Ok Suzy,

I accept your challenge and will move heaven and earth to find you a coconut monkey to exchange for a discounted print on Saturday night! (whew! lucky I picked up a coconut monkey at a garage sale last week). You'll recognize me as the guy who looks like GROG if GROG was man enough to be carrying a sacrificial coconut monkey.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 7:48 pm   Permalink

See ya at the show ...

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2006-12-13 22:11 ]

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-13 8:27 pm   Permalink

Just keep picking on GROG Ruzic, and see if you're EVER in another art show at the Tonga Hut!!!!!!

We'll miss you at the show Al. Sorry for your loss; have a safe trip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to some more art show BUSINESS:

* No mugs will be sold BEFORE 7pm.

* Holden told me there will be a limit of 2 Marqo Pollo mugs per person. It is a limited edition of 300 and they are
$20 apiece. Any that don't sell at the Tonga Hut that night will be sold from his website for $25+shipping. Santa Holden
will also have some free swizzle sticks and keychains for the good girls and boys.

*Street parking and parking directly behind the Tonga Hut is fine, but don't park behind the businesses West of the Tonga
Hut or there is a chance you might get towed.

* Squid did get some 8.5x11 color prints of his flyer he designed for the Tonga Hut Winter Wonderland and they will be
available for $5 each, signed by Squid with plenty of room for other signatures from participating artists if you can get
the surly bastards to sign.

*Kirby's pendants and shirt design he made for the Tonga Hut are for sale by the Tonga Hut.

*Bamboo Ben is carpooling down with Holden, which indicates to GROG that Ben is most likely planning to get drunk
since Holden is driving. So, if you have paper wallets, leave them at home.

*Ken Ruzic's truck will be the dark truck with the big wet spot around it, so don't piss on just any truck and expect GROG
to buy you a drink.

* Anybody who doesn't bet on Atomikitty to win the wrestling match is taking the sucker bet.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:07 pm   Permalink

Damn you Grog!!

What did you get me into??

Just as I thought my Tiki carreer was booming...

I get mixed up with a bunch of thugs and wackos!!!

I'll never learn!!!!

Is it true that the Blue Hawaiians are gonna play ????

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:12 pm   Permalink

Although I should be spending money on other people this time of year I’m really looking forward to spending a bunch of money on myself this Saturday.

And peeing on Ruzic’s Truck

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:14 pm   Permalink

This whole show is specifically designed to end your career and reputation, B-Ben. Don't worry, GROG is being drug right down into the mire with you.

Haven't heard anything about any Blue Hawaiians playing, but there will be some there to drink.

Hey Tiki-Ray. Thanks for the:

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 18:16, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:

Ok Suzy,

I accept your challenge and will move heaven and earth to find you a coconut monkey to exchange for a discounted print on Saturday night! (whew! lucky I picked up a coconut monkey at a garage sale last week). You'll recognize me as the guy who looks like GROG if GROG was man enough to be carrying a sacrificial coconut monkey.

Sabu

I think you're pretty safe on that one. Grog would have to posses opposing thumbs to actually carry the monkey.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:28 pm   Permalink

Speaking of SPAM...

We're having a 50% off sale from NOW till the 23rd at the Bamboo Ben hut @ 712 Yorktown ave. Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648 714-960-1860. Open on the weekends from 11-4-ish and during the week by appointment...please call 714 960-1860 for appointments...or, by chance, during the week when we're there, by chance....( not out on installs)

The pieces that I bring to the art show will be 10,000 ea. so,....finger it out!!! They are Works of Art. ( lol!!!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:32 pm   Permalink

Squid wrote:
Grog would have to posses opposing thumbs to actually carry the monkey.

But you don't have to have opposing thumbs to spank the monkey, just ask Kirby. He had this little Spider monkey named Kinny who was just a pure trouble-maker. Kirby was having to punish the little bastard ALL the time. Everytime I called him, he said he was spanking his monkey. Finally he had to get rid of him because he spent most of his day spanking his monkey.
Now that crazy little monkey has nothing better to do than post on this thread making mock photoshop pictures
posters. He's becoming such a nuisance on here, pretty soon everybody on TC will be spanking the monkey.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-12-13 21:48 ]

GROG

Posted: 2006-12-13 9:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 21:28, RevBambooBen wrote:
Speaking of SPAM...

We're having a 50% off sale from NOW till the 23rd at the Bamboo Ben hut @ 712 Yorktown ave. Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648 714-960-1860. Open on the weekends from 11-4-ish and during the week by appointment...please call 714 960-1860 for appointments...or, by chance, during the week when we're there, by chance....( not out on installs)

The pieces that I bring to the art show will be 10,000 ea.

The price for B-Ben's art is in PESOS!!!! This IS a Mexican wrestling event don'tchaknow!

And Ben, Thanks for the SPAM.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:20 pm   Permalink

I was kinda on the fence about going as there is a band playing on Sat.
that I wanted to go see.
But after readign this thread, and all that I missed inthe past 10 days. I have to be there.
that and a last chance to see, say goodbye to Chongolio before he ups and leaves for Hawaii.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 10:46 pm   Permalink

Ok folks. Looks like we have to tie up some loose ends here. Apparently some people actually think there will be a live wrestling match and that LLT will be selling snacks from his vehicle. This is pure unadulterated farce for the amusement of TC viewers. I repeat: FARCE.
This is a freakin' art show and mug release party and I expect everyone involved and all attendees to treat it as such.

Now that that's out of the way.

Come to Crazy Squid's House of Wheels!

You are cordially invited to meet me out back after the show for some amazing deals on quality used vehicles. I can assure you that each and every one has been thoroughly test driven by our Quality Assurance staff and will pass California emissions tests. One night only! Behind the Tonga Hut. Saturday December 16th! Cash only please.

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-13 11:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-13 22:46, squid wrote:
Ok folks. Looks like we have to tie up some loose ends here. Apparently some people actually think there will be a live wrestling match and that LLT will be selling snacks from his vehicle. This is pure unadulterated farce for the amusement of TC viewers. I repeat: FARCE.

Can I still where my wrasslin' mask and should I bring churros ?

Chongolio

PS. May the Farce be with you

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation