FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 3:19 pm   Permalink

Sheer f*@king comedy!! I wish I could videotape tomorrow's antics. As some famous chinese

philosopher once said dig a hole deep enough and everybody'll want to jump in.

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 4:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-15 15:19, alohacurrent wrote:

Sheer f*@king comedy!! I wish I could videotape tomorrow's antics. As some famous chinese

philosopher once said dig a hole deep enough and everybody'll want to jump in.

What?! What's so freakin' funny, bub?!!! I don't find no stinkin' humor in any of this. This is serious art dammit!!!!

You wanna piece o' me, huh? Mess wit me and you mess with Groggie!!!

Capiche???

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 5:28 pm   Permalink

I don't see how the event can possibly live up to the anticipation this thread has created, but I'll be looking forward to the pics! Don't forget to take your cameras folks!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 7:30 pm   Permalink

All kidding aside, on very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very serious note, my wife and I, in a rare hunting and gathering expedition, will venture off our island (hill, whatever) and make an appearance at this event. It will be nice to meet some of you, nice to see a few of you that I have not seen in at least a couple of years. Squid, trying to get T. Gore out before he heads to our company party (which I am ditching.)
My birthday is coming up in the next few days so I expect you guys to role out the spank machine.
See you tommorow,
TT

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 7:30 pm   Permalink

o.k. I'm being totally serious when is someone going to make a Grog mug?

I would really like one.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 7:33 pm   Permalink

Don't know how this event can live up to expectations???!!!

C'mon, we got LOTS of SURPRISES!!!

Grog and I may even bust out our famous 'Robot' routine. . . Watch what you ask for people!

There will be shenanigans. . .oh yes, shenanigans will be had. . .

OH! And ART BUYING!!!

See you all tomorrow! : )

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 8:41 pm   Permalink

Update on the new tonga hut Tshirts...we will have aprox 50 shirts available for $15 each or $30 for two..We will have 2 colors available black and maroon with gold ink...they will look kinda like this...

I will also have only 20 limited addition tiki pendents available at the show so first come first serve on those.but I will be making more that will be availabe after the holidays...mahalo and see you at the show...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-15 8:50 pm   Permalink

Lookin' good, Kirbs.

GROG was wondering if Holden is actually going to explain why this Marqo Pollo mug is made by "Señor Calamar" and why does it have a 2005 date. GROG knows the story, but Holden asked GROG nicely not to say.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-12-15 20:51 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 10:03 pm   Permalink

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 10:08 pm   Permalink

we have officially hit bottom..someone please lock this thread before he removes the sticker,for gods sake somone might poke an eye out...

[ This Message was edited by: kirby 2006-12-15 22:13 ]

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 10:38 pm   Permalink

Just thank your Lucky Tiki Ben didn't post the pic of the "Grog Log"

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 10:46 pm   Permalink

Hey, it looks like Ben's dropped a coupla pounds!!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-15 11:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-15 22:38, Chongolio wrote:
Just thank your Lucky Tiki Ben didn't post the pic of the "Grog Log"

Chongolio

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=13043&forum=18&start=105&108

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 12:48 am   Permalink

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET OFF GROG THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 12:51 am   Permalink

DJ LEE CONFIRMED! Groovy vinyl to make you feel all warm and analog for the holidays.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation