FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 12:53 am   Permalink

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-16 02:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-15 22:03, RevBambooBen wrote:

Damn...
L@@k how long that sticker is.....

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-12-16 03:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-16 02:10, Hiphipahula wrote:
Damn... L@@k how long that sticker is.....

Yes, that's an impressive sticker, much better than the FIRST version.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-16 03:35 am   Permalink

Squidster, GROG thought you said you got rid of all the riffraff. Sheesh!

GROG is impressed with your subtle, yet effective, advertising as well.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 08:51 am   Permalink

Hanford must be pulling his hair out on the way to buy more memory for the tikicentral server
server
server
server
server
About the event,
any Buffett Margarittaville merch going to be there?
will there be beer or bacardi silver electric lemonaide, or is it all those nasty mixed fruity cocktails?
do I have to dress tikki or can I wear my church clothes (just got new suede elbow patches for my biege corduroy dress jacket)
is the jukebox any good, i like some old school R&B when I am drinkin (Boyz 2 Men, New Kids on the Block, Etc.)
I hope you guys are all cool, I don't want to get bored
TT

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 09:25 am   Permalink

TIKITANKED SEZ....
Quote:
I hope you guys are all cool, I don't want to get bored

No, sorry! Ben is kinda cool, but in a creepy kind of way...... GROG,Kirby and Squid and all the others are unfortunately.....are POSEURS! But we love 'em anyways!
This thread don't need a Ruzic derailment! Seems to be doing fine on it's own! Can't wait to see Ben's "Angry Inch" live and in person!!!!!! I think it would win hands down against GROG's "Tinymite Dynamite"!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2006-12-16 09:28 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 10:06 am   Permalink

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-16 10:13 am   Permalink

GROG hope we have SOMEBODY show up for this thing! This thread probably did more to scare people away than to get them to come. We'll see the 3or4 you who are brave enough to show up tonight!! Good luck!!!

P.S. Don't park behind the businesses west of Tonga Hut, or you might get towed.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-12-16 10:14 ]

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 10:53 am   Permalink

Hey I ,ll bring my air compressor and a gallon of fiberglass resin bondo , a grinder , and a bunch of paints so you guys can whip up a bunch of mugs & tikis . man the smell of resin & paint in the hut, cant wait . ow were should I park

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-12-16 10:56 am   Permalink

Anywhere but next to Ruzic's truck.

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-12-16 3:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-16 10:56, GROG wrote:
Anywhere but next to Ruzic's truck.

Grog- You still buying drinks for those of us that pee on Ruzic's truck???

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-16 5:31 pm   Permalink

Hope everyone one has a blast, family emergency so we have to skip out. Next time, will hopefully meet most of you in the future.
TT
P.S. Tiki Diablo, if you have a marquesan mug left please hold it for me.
Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: tikitanked 2006-12-16 17:37 ]

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2006-12-17 10:25 am   Permalink

Senor Calamar!

More to come.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-17 12:10 pm   Permalink

Last night's Tonga hut Tiki Wonderland/MugWarz event ended in tragedy last night as Senor Calamar attempted his patented
"FireJuggle Great White Body Slam" during a heated match with TikiDiablo on stage....

Grog's Chair got set on fire and GROG immediately ran in fear dragging the flaming furniture throughout the building and setting the place ablaze!

Patrons quickly exited,but only one door was unlocked...JeffBigTikiDude commented, "It was like a Fire had started in the Building!"

It was consumed in minutes....

Many of the participants,including the Beloved Bamboo Ben, who was changing into his costume in the dressing room at the time of the tragedy....
Here is the last known picture of him....

Also lost in the conflagration was Tiki Ice,who was found at the doorway in a puddle!

It is also rumored that Polynesiac may have had something to do with locking all the exits! When reached for comment, this was his only response....

Also lost in the fire was Senor Amarillo aka Kirby (above left) who was last sighted attempting to pee out the flames! His girlfriend Polly appeared to have survived the blaze....(Call me Sweetheart! )
The main suspect GROG the animal, was last spotted with a mysterious beautiful girl in a polka-dotted dress earlier in the evening....He may have also have perished in the blaze...

Also the criminally insane Bora Boris is also involved somehow....
The whole Tiki Community is saddened by this tragic event....Senor Calamar visited the sight earlier this morning and was found writing Memorial signs and Prayers for the families of the dead.

December 16th is a day that will we from now on refer to as the "Great Tiki Tonga Hut Fire of '07"...
They will all be missed! Stay tuned for any further news on victims and survivors....
We're starting a relief fund for the victims' families and the survivors in the hospital!
Send all cash and checks to either myself or Senor Calamar and we'll see that they are used properly...

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2006-12-17 14:01 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2006-12-17 12:54 pm   Permalink

Clockwise from top left Tiki Diablo’s Dia de los Marquesos mug, Awesome Bosko stuff, Coconut monkey and Brady Taboo Necklace from Atomikitty, My Tonga punch in a Squid Tiki on the Beach mug as space filler. Amazing Tiki Ice sculptures and some Tiki Ice literally. I'm tired.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation